Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
51 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
I just got this girl's number like an hour ago at McDonald's, she was working the drive through.

The interaction went like:

Hi I think you're cute, give me your number.

Her: are you serious?

Me: Yeah.

Her: Ok xxx-xxx-xxxx

Me: are you mexican?

Her: yeah blah blah blah.

Texts:

Me: Hey Tenisha don't work too hard. -Sentry303

Her: Haha who is this

Me: I just met your Mexican self. I forgot my shake but went and got a new one. Did I spell your name right?

Her: yeah you did.

Now I don't know what to text.
Should I just ask her if
Should I just ask her if she's in college or text what I'm doing or something?
No mang. You want to keep it
No mang. You want to keep it playful and fun. Take ANY topic, whether it's college or her working in a drive-thru and say something funny and accusatory about it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Accusing in what way?
Accusing in what way?
Buddhagames's picture
playfully accusatory.
playfully accusatory.

Likeeee idk, I had a text recently but it was something like, "stoner ass bitch... get yo booty down here" - lmao don't use this when you're still building rapport but yeah...

Anything that's done playfully and gets them laughing but also sorta defending themselves (qualifying) is probably solid. Throw somethin out here

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Should I be like: Do you
Should I be like:

Do you always hit on random men in the drive through?

Something like that?
Buddhagames's picture
yes BUT make it more playful.
yes

BUT

make it more playful. That's a solid acusatory thread to go with in the beginning... now just make it more playful. Think of something absurd to do with it.

Apes
Platypus
Rapture
Heavenly Beings
Plantation Frogs
Starving orphaned children in milasia
homeless men

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I'm drawing a blank when it
I'm drawing a blank when it comes to being playful.

Maybe:

Do you always hit on random men in the drive through? I'm an insecure orphan child.

lol I don't think that's right but let me know what you think.
Buddhagames's picture
lmao. Okay, you're not
lmao.

Okay, you're not supposed to LITERALLY take an absurd topic and just stick it on the end. (although I laughed at that text, maybe she will too.. it's kinda funny just because it's so fucking random)

Try to intertwine some weird topic INTO the context of how she always hits on random guys. I'm currently writing up a post for a class so I'm not really in creative mood, so I'm drawing a blank.

Buddhagames's picture
I know your type! Hitting on
I know your type! Hitting on every man that flies through the drive through in a hovercraft. It's cool though, I'm gonna go blow off some steam while growling at this suspicious looking cheshire cat

Idk- that's not great... but does that give you an idea of what I'm talking about?

Yeah I figured I didn't get
Yeah I figured I didn't get it right so I took a shot in the dark. I'll sleep on it and try again tomorrow.

Edit: Yeah that gives me a better idea. That's pretty creative though and will take some practice.
lol. Don't know about the
lol. Don't know about the hovercraft thing. Just so weirdosityness. Mexican girls usually want a straight up G. Unless she's the type who wants a non-thug. I feel the acusing her of wanting you though.
I think the hovercraft thing
I think the hovercraft thing sounded good. Plus dude frankly I think buddahgames is better at this than you.
Buddhagames's picture
Nah man. He could be totally
Nah man. He could be totally right lmao. I just send shit. When you hit on a really solid text, something just clicks and you KNOW it's gold... that one- not so much...

I don't really deal with chicks who aren't white (only hooked up with one non white chick in my life) so that whole "wanting a G" thing could totally be correct.

I've had some solid convos but I'm still VERY MUCH a beginner at this whole texting thing.

Either way I'm not gonna act
Either way I'm not gonna act like a G, whatever that means.

I'm gonna give the playful and accusatory thing a shot.
Buddha you've only banged one
Buddha you've only banged one non-white girl..

Wow. Do you have any desire for ethnic girls? I LOVE ethnic girls. Brownies, blackies, reddies, yellowies

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
None. Don't know what it is.
None. Don't know what it is. wtvr

Maybe I'm just secretly a HUGE racist. lmao

The only girl I've hooked up with who wasn't white was half black and half white...

Buddhagames's picture
LMFAO- Her dad was in the
LMFAO- Her dad was in the black panthers and was in jail and shit and now is some like bigtime professor on race and shit at Columbia and after we hooked up, I didn't have a place to stay (it was during the summer and I wasn't staying in the city) so she tried to sneak me into her place and her dad came out and flipped out that she brought me back... I think I just come across very umm... white?

Apparently it was primarily that I was a "white boy" haha...

Ended up sleeping on a fucking park bench that night... such a shitty situation. I went into starbucks as soon as it opened and passed out. I was pretty pissed at her dad at the time.

it's one of those situations where for the first hour or so you kinda walk around cause you don't actually believe that it's happened, that like you literally have nowhere to go... and then slowly it hits and you'e just like, "Well..... FUCK" and then eventually it's just like... wtvr

But idk how tolle did that shit cause god damn, there was never a point where I was like, "Oh this is cihill"

OO and this was back when I smoked and I was high as shit and went into harlem to try and catch the train but like the door was locked and all the hobos and crackheads were camped out front, so before I went back to sit on the park bench I tried passing out in front of there but then some crackheads started gettin together and talkin shit to me and I was high and scared shitless so I was like, "I'm outta here" and left...

That was one of the weirder nights I've ever had, come to think of it lol

hahaha it's not like I'm
hahaha it's not like I'm tellin you to go out and do approaches in a dress or something. I'm not sayin to act like a G either. I usually go for latinas so I kinda know about the g thing. It really depends on the girl though. I seriously got blown out once a while back for not knowing what it means to slang lol
You should have gone back and
You should have gone back and and told him in a righteously indignent (yet hurt) fashion that he perpetuated racism. Would have hurt him in the nutz

Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah... Such a weird
haha yeah...

Such a weird night.

Didn't even fuck her. Just got a blowjob... Idk if it was worth it- coulda made the train if I hadn't : /

Some day, a few years from
Some day, a few years from now when youre out of college, uncomfortably fat, your unibrow having grown in unapologetically, you'll think to yourself: ya.. I got a blowjob from the daughter of a black panther

Buddhagames's picture
I'll be sitting on some porch
lmfao I'll be sitting on some porch in the deep south, drinkin beer, unemployment checks having stopped comin in, and telling my fat wife how she's a piece of shit and doesn't deserve me, asking her if she knows who I am...because for gods sakes I GOT HEAD FROM THE DAUGHTER OF A BLACK PANTHER

What about: Do you always hit
What about:

Do you always hit on random men that fly through the drive through on a magic carpet?
Buddhagames's picture
idk... there was something
idk... there was something about the general way I phrased that first one that wasn't good. I'm not sure you want to be copying that.

I'd wait for manwhore to get at you.

I personally think that
I personally think that sounds better, bro. But your opinion matters most.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Dont like the message. Seems
Dont like the message. Seems more weird than playful.

What about the original idea changed : do u always give ur number to guys in drivethroughs or just the really cute ones?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I was waiting for manwhore,
I was waiting for manwhore, but if he doesn't reply I'll try that message out.

The whole playful thing is hard for me. I guess I'm used to being pretty logical over texts.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Manwhore is best. Its hard to
Manwhore is best. Its hard to reply to this since you hardly had an interaction with her so not much to joke about.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
No. Do something playful and
No. Do something playful and accusatory like Manwhore suggested. You are trying to learn, who gives a fuck if you mess up with this chick. Make your best effort to succeed at the advice he gave you. Then, if it fails- post it up and analyze... How are you going to get out of logical mode if every time it's hard for you to come up with something playful, you just revert back to what you're used to?

Just go for it bro. Who cares if you fail, because heck- you might actually be better than you think you are at this ; )

I sent:Do you always hit on
I sent:

Me: Hey Tenisha what's up

Her: Hey:)

Do you always hit on random men that fly through the drive through on a magic carpet?

She replied: Lol nooo

Where should I go next? Run with my topic somehow?
Lol that wasn't bad. I'd go
Lol that wasn't bad.

I'd go for a meetup asap this is a drive-thu bitch. Be like "Yo can I get some french fries delivered. By your saucy lil ass. Extra ketchup babe." See what she says, gauge her reaction on where to take it from there.

Alright I'll text that
Alright I'll text that tomorrow.

It's cool that you said it's not bad because I thought it sounded pretty stupid. Then I thought "fuck it" and sent it.
Why wouldn't you send it now.
Why wouldn't you send it now.

I meant I thought the magic
I meant I thought the magic carpet text was dumb.

I'll send your text tomorrow.
Buddhagames's picture
No. send your text now... why
No. send your text now... why not?

Don't wait for your perverbial "mother" to give you permission : )

And by mother, I mean, "tomorrow" or anything else you feel like you NEED to do anything. That's left over bullshit from when we were infants and we actually DID need our mothers... but now we're grown ol' men and can lead ourselves

Okay... That's my psych rant for the night. I just had a huge psych epiphany today about that shit though... so figured I'd throw it out there.

The reason I don't want to
The reason I don't want to send it because it's 11:30 pm but if you guys say send it I will.
Ya man not sure what your
Ya man not sure what your thinking is, but if you think there's a particular numerical limit for # of texts you can send that's dead wrong lol. Shit mang, I'll be texting girls 15-20 a day sometimes depending on the vibe. If nothing else you want to figure out if you can hang with her TONIGHT.

SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT
SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT

Ok I sent it.
Ok I sent it.
Buddhagames's picture
lol! I fuckin love
lol! I fuckin love manwhore

What a homo : )

She texted back: I forgot to
She texted back:

I forgot to tell you my name is spelt tanisha.
Buddhagames's picture
lol... I'd wait like 10-15
lol... I'd wait like 10-15 minutes.

This sounds like a double text setup on her part.

Just a feeling... if no second text then proceed to text her back...

She didn't double
She didn't double text.

Should I text her that we should hang out on Sunday?
You sent the fries text
You sent the fries text right.

Yeah I sent the fries one.
Yeah I sent the fries one.
Me: A movie is calling my
Me: A movie is calling my name. Let's go see one Sunday.

Her: Why now tonight

Me: Tonight works. Where do I pick you up?

(I thought she put "why not tonight" but it autocorrected. I was wrong)
K ALWAYS know you have to run
K ALWAYS know you have to run proper game. You were a bit uncouth with that, need to be smoother.

"Actually ya tonight works for me too. Maybe I'll take you to a scary one ;) Don't worry I'll protect you from the monsters. I'm free around 8 does that work?"

Your "where do I pick you up?" was jumping the gun. Almost like.. uggh this is hard to explain. It's like the Alpha dog.. when he gets his treat he fuckin' chills the fuck out, puts his feet up, and takes his time devouring his treat and savoring the experience. The beta dogs gobble their fucking shit down in a hurry tho.. because they're afraid someone is going to come take it. So right there, rather than chill out and play it right, you jumped to the finish line because you weren't sure it was going to last, and this didn't demonstrate the right vibe you want to project.

Yeah, I also didn't know how
Yeah, I also didn't know how to respond either.
Yeah I think this would have
Yeah I think this would have been one of the hottest girls I would've banged if she would have came out for the day2.

Would it be better to post the convos here first then wait for an answer or text and probably fuck up and learn from it? Or both?

Also is this number/girl unrecoverable now?
imo opinion you should go
imo opinion you should go with your gut