Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

How do you know if you already messaged someone on POF?

4 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
On OKC it tells you when you most recently contacted them... Is there a similar function on POF?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

It doesn't really matter.
It doesn't really matter. I'll get a response from a girl after the 3rd or 4th time contacting her. Now if you're worried about sending her the same copied and pasted message.. you go to Colombia, you should just remember these things.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Columbia* Unless your talking
Columbia*

Unless your talking about my OKC alter ego who is in the process of planning a trip to Colombia to become a drug dealer.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lol!
Lol!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Jeffy's profile is fuckign
Jeffy's profile is fuckign hilarious. He visited mine with his actual one so I was able to see his... I literally laughed out loud at the first paragraph. Great Stuff.

lol some of the facts about his life- like the 2005 award he won... I almost died