Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
13 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Ok so I meant this girl on Saturday. Here's a bit of background. I grab her dance with her for a bit. I take her to the back of the bar to try to wall slam of glory..not a wall, she goes flying haha. Yay! We found the room with a disco ball that no one is in. We grind in the center of the room under the disco ball...so romantic. :) I wall slam of glory her against a real wall this time(second times a charm) and her friend walks up at the same moment. She say's were leaving in 5 more minutes so say goodbye. She asks for my number I tell her "I'm right here, why do you need my phone?" we makeout. I tell her it was a 4/10 and she starts going to town, my fingers are going everywhere, and then the friends are standing behind us. She pulls me by the arm to the bar, gets a pen from the bartender and writes her # on my arm. Went for the pull, she wasn't having it, friends bday blah blah blah. So here's the convo we've had so far. I tried to be a bit more real this time with less fluff.

get home safe girl -steve
I am lol

Ello senorita <--Next day
recover from the non stop party at the Christmas light lit clownhouse last nite

Yup... plastering some walls and stuff. Very fun

Stop punching so many holes in ur wall
Reminds me of a job I had laying sod as a kid, music saves the day
I need to punch the walls. It's called a gym.
Agreed. Good music is the shit

Shit I thought you'd let me poke holes in ur wall..we'll have to find something else
Luv country, metal, rock, party beats. I workout!

I bet you do. So do I.
But you luv country? Tell me why

Calgary stampede and I'm a cowboy. You work nights <--tried to at least rule out one way she would be busy on the invite
No

Cool, if ur not busy Wednesday let's grab drinks that sounds fun
um sure but I play volleyball till 10 and gotta know where so I can take the bus -_-

That was yesterday. Still haven't gotten back to her because I was at my FB's house the other day and was distracted. Not sure how to interpret that last line? Think I should just lead toward picking her up after or another day? Thinking I'm going to shoot her a call tmmr and see if she's down after volleyball.
The other issue is you don't
The other issue is you don't want a smelly girl showing up from volleyball. Because you will not be getting laid that night. Girls are highly sensitive to things like that and I can't blame them I'm the same way. If she had already planned on showing up straight from volleyball that's a sign she wasn't planning on getting laid.

I would simply tell her "k get home after volleyball and wash the tomboy paint off. If it's not too late I'll come pick you up don't worry about taking the bus. Those things are dangerous ;)"

It's slightly offensive but not too much, and REALLY what it's doing is showing you're a bad ass man with standards for a woman.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Ok i see what you're saying
Cool, makes sense. I'll go with your text a bit later today and update a bit later down the road. Thanks again bud.
Steve (not verified)
First attempt at the meetup
Looks like this girly wasn't down to chill last night.

K get home after volleyball and wash the tomboy paint off. If it's not too late I'll come pick you up don't worry about taking the bus. Those things are dangerous ;)]
I'll be ready by 11 I think

Where's your apartment? <--Too direct?
Haha in Mississaguga

Address? I can't guarantee pillow fights if you're too far. <--Tried to throw a bit of fluff to get her address a few hours later

No response. Thinking I went too direct on asking where she lives or maybe 11 was too late and she was hoping I would cancel?
I think you were doing great
I think you were doing great until you asked for her Address and YOUR BALLS FELL OFF.

to me "haha in Mississaguga" is her saying "this guy is ballsy and direct, wow, let me just shit-test him and play hard to get and see if he is congruent with this ballsy/direct attitude" and then u were like "haha just kidding im gayyyy"

Either a) build more rapport/comfort/trust , back up and re-engage her in some humorous bullshit that is sexual and playful or b) ask her why shes laughi ng and address the problem

I don't have any lines popping in my head, but definitely keep going forward.
Steve (not verified)
Lol flake line fail?
So my blackberry is gay and I don't have the rest of the conversation but she flaked on me for a date tonight. Worked some sexual innuendo and all that fun stuff in the missing text. She actually set this date up. I think she took my flake line seriously lol.

p.s. I fucked this up when I first posted because I thought I set the date for Tuesday.(durr said Wednesday in the text) I flaked myself. There's a new one. :D

so are we still up for tomorrow?
Ya sounds good, I'll come to your place around 8 if that works
Dress cute so we match

Cute as in leggings and stuff or am I allowed to wear jeans
Oh did I say cute, I meant dress hot ;)

lol fine but im always hot anyways

ello miss, I forget. What's your address <--Next day

Im so sorry im doing overtime at my job its crazy

Damnit I just finished shaving my balls and did my toe nails. Fuck you ;p

Im so sorry. How bout tomorrow? I'll buy you a couple drinks. <--lol think she took me seriously?

:( Wish I could go tomorrow but it's a club night. Oh well maybe when I get back from NY I'll have a LR with this girl for you guys.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lmao thats a great flake
Lmao thats a great flake line. Seems to have worked perfectly. You should fuck her then go to the club.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Steve (not verified)
Still trying to get the meetup for this one
Ello pumpkin, how's your weekend Mongolian grill was incredible. I made a dish so amazing it must of been crafted by the hand of god <---sent with cool ass pic
Pretty sweet. Where was that? And meh I got ditched from going out

Waterloo. Drivin back no and feeling fucking amazing
Ditched!? You should of hitched a ride n had an adventure

Should of. Almost did
Was so pissed off I sobered instantaneously

If I drove by I'd let you hitchhike for a sandwitch and thumb war under the condition that you were in a black skirt

Don't have a black skirt

Kind of a shitty text back. You guys think I got this because I didn't really address her mood?

Thinking of either crafting something fun that pokes at the fact she has no skirt or that she can always hitch a ride with toothless joe. Implying that I have standards. That might be too much of an asshole text though. Any advice would be great. Thanks dudes.
Ya that flake line was
Ya that flake line was classic lol. That whole convo was great.. your date setup line from the 2nd convo was poor tho and that's where it faltered. Sluts don't reward 90% effort bud ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Not sure what you mean.
What line in particular? She set up the second date. I thought I had it in the bag because she was the one who asked me out...obviously I was wrong lol. Should of been more playful when going for the address?
Steve (not verified)
Went with..."Aww pumpkin...We
Went with..."Aww pumpkin...We can go to a mall and I'll fight off mall security while you dive for quarters"
Steve (not verified)
Moving forward
Awww..pumpkin...We can go to a mall and I'll fight the mall security while you dive for quarters
lol no id prefer to just buy one. I need it for summer
Luv summer. Looking for a partner for beach volleyball 2v2. Not sure if you have the skills..tho I do need an air pump...ok you're in if you like pumping
lol ill need spting shoes for sure but I'm pretty good

Hey what are your thoughts on setting up a meetup several days before the actual date? I normally like to set it up the day of because I get less flakes. Any rules you guys follow for the distance between the invite and the date?
Steve (not verified)
Didn't respond for 30 and she
Didn't respond for 30 and she just randomly asked me out again. Why do girls do this shit on days that I go out. She lives pretty far and in a town where there are no good clubs.

Busy tonight?
I find that setting up the
I find that setting up the meetup several days in advance increases flakes, but I've done it successfully plenty of times. Sometimes it's just necessary right, you're a busy man and have to plan things ahead of time.