Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Okay, so check out the convo below, but basically the reason I'm posting this is becuase I am not sure if this was actually the right time to go "real" on her. I think that, possibly, one or two more messages of being rediculous may have been better because it's sorta just like reinforcing my frame; however, I decided to go real because that was my gut and I just stuck with it.

Doesn't seem like she wants to be bullshitted and so I figured I'd give her the truth and go real and THEN if she comes back with something more friendly, I may switch it up on her and go back to being rediculous for another message or so.

That being said, if she comes back with another snarky little message- I'm going to make her feel like shit.

I don't care about this specific gal, but it's more about learning general situations and how to handle them as a whole, when they come up.

Thoughts?

ME: I would do battle with a pack of wild mountain lions inside of a handicapped stall at a local McDonalds with my hands zip tied behind my back and a shakeweight super glued to my forehead as my only weapon just to get a chance to share a freshly baked pizza pie with you over Skype with a dial up connection.

HER: How many girls a day do you send this to?

ME: lmao,

I've sent it to four girls. But let's be real, it's just my way of having fun on here and meeting people in the process. I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't making it fun for myself... that's just kinda, well, pathetic : /

But let's be real. I thought you were cute and wanted to say hey.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

She's a chick. She doesnt
She's a chick. She doesnt deserve the truth

Just kidding but ya I think your msg is way too discombobulated. Check my spelling on that and just LOOK AT THAT. I used that word in a sentence fuckers

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Bleh, yeah. I started off
Bleh, yeah.

I started off both paragraphs with "let's be real"...

Also- I think that I should have just used ONE of those paragraphs and then waited for a response. Using both may confuse the issue slightly.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

That one as well as the
That one as well as the initial text. I think you can do better

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Word. I'm going to develop
Word.

I'm going to develop some cool oponers over the course of this week.