Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]
http://www.edatingdoc.com/online-dating-profile-examples/

I think the humor is pretty cool and ALSO, they have a couple quick things in each that really stand out to a girl. Like the "love my mom" type thing.

Also really make sure to check out the girl's responses to why they like them. Here: http://www.edatingdoc.com/a-girls-perspective/

Cheers bitches!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Fucking Gold!!!
Fucking Gold!!!
Buddhagames's picture
I'm going for the whole
I'm going for the whole rediculously funny profile thing... I at least know that fatties think it's hilarious... the question is whether or not the hotties agree.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

They do. Actually yours is
They do. Actually yours is funnier than mine. Couple of those lines in your profile if I still had a soul I would have been crying from laughing so hard.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
I wanna find yours. lmao-
I wanna find yours.

lmao- when I was writing the part about "what are the six things you can never do without" I was really close to making it serious and then I was like, fuck this shit, yolo

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I'm gonna borrow your "six
I'm gonna borrow your "six things" for couple wks. Hope you wont mind!
Buddhagames's picture
Hey faggot, come up with your
I don't put my shit on here to be copied.

Seriously. Don't use my material for your online profile please.

lol i wont
lol i wont
Buddhagames's picture
Thanks bud, I put a lot of
Thanks bud, I put a lot of work into that profile and by other people copying my material it kills the "uniqueness" factor of it, which really is just my personality.

Oh and that line, "When my buddies and I get drunk we unapologetically turn into werewolfs and howl at the moon." is actually directly from a really early thread I had on here where manwhore told me to text that to a girl after I got drunk and sent her a super rediculous text. Cool how stuff like that comes back full circle without even thinking about it.

eDatingDoc's picture
10 Top Online Dating Profile Examples
Yo Manwhore - Thanks for mentioning my eDatingDoc post: http://www.edatingdoc.com/online-dating-profile-examples/

The girl's response to the profiles were done by Francesca Cruz, she's quite the hottie herself. Google her.

For the guys that use POF or Match, I just added a new Dating Headlines post that may help: http://www.edatingdoc.com/online-dating-headlines/

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Radio Wright

Radio Wright | The eDatingDoc http://www.edatingdoc.com/150-dates/

Damn Edoc that is a LEGIT
Damn Edoc that is a LEGIT article. Your different categories are flawless.

Going to post it in a couple
Going to post it in a couple other places.

Hey Edoc do you want to do a link exchange?

Much of my site borders on the risque, but my articles are authentic and super helpful for guys learning the game, as well as entertaining ;)

I just changed my profile
I just changed my profile headline to: "Featuring the best shirtless pic of all time"

That profile title is sick.
That profile title is sick. I'm having girls add me to their favorites (which is basically online stalking), messaging me. Feels good man

eDatingDoc's picture
Hahahahaha Great Headline!
Hahahahaha Great Headline!

eDatingDoc's picture
I noticed the funny headlines
I noticed the funny headlines work the best.