Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Jocelyn -Chill hottie/Not sure where to go with this one

7 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
I kinda fucked the initial interaction on this one by being a pussy. This girl was from last Friday, same nite I met shark girl.
To sum it up quickly, I got struck by deer in headlights when I jumped into their cab and lost the pull. Her friends invited me which I find hilarious but she started freaking out and I handled it poorly.

get home safe girl -steve
Ello scavenger hunter. <---Next day(She lost a scavenger hunt that day when we were talkin)
HINT: black,white, and lives in Africa
That's not a very good hint <--4 hours later
BEEP: timeup <--Next day
We'll never win the lottery at this rate <---Mentioned she wants to win lottery in the interaction
HINT: hops, lives in Australia, and has a pouch
Mr.Steve you have me very confused

Thinking I either kill the thread about making her guess and try to shift into something else. Maybe something like "You're welcome" (cheers buddah) and then shift. Or would you guys try to hold this and own it?
Just comment on what you
Just comment on what you meant and then keep moving. Obviously she doesn't want to play and is confused. No idea how you fucked it up once you jumped in the cab with her and her friends were cool with it. Untuck your dick from between your legs next time. Stop being afraid of a little girl

"Jocelyn I thought you were a world class scavenger hunter, I just wanted a kangaroo for my bday, alright? Figured I could make you do the hard part lol"

No idea if that'll work there's a lot of play here.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Thanks for the insight but I think I already botched this one
You're welcome! <-- 2 hours later
You are crazy
Just got out of the nut house last week :D. How's your day going I just finished training by running stairs till my legs gave out

For sure, I'll pull my dick out next time and stop being a lil pussy. I fucked it up in a couple ways at the end of the interaction. I'd post the segment from my FR but it's a little long winded.

I like the way you went here a lot better than my way, which after rereading didn't make too much sense. The reason why she called me crazy. Should of acknowledged why she was confused and then moved on.

She hasn't gotten back to me after that last one. I'll shoot her a call tmmr if she doesn't respond and see if I can save it.

Thanks for the feedback!
Steve (not verified)
Anyways. This ones been on
Anyways. This ones been on ice for the last little bit. I shot her a call and talked to her for a bit. After that she wouldn't respond to my messages or voice mails. I sent out a shit load of texts this morning to try and revive some old interactions I had

If quizzes are quizzical.... What are tests?
Hey food, I bet your weekend can beat yours up <--3 days later / voice mailed the next day
Did you want me to delete the dirty pics <--Week and half later

Please stop sending me weird texts Steve

Lol, not the best response but it's something. Anyone have experience with getting the ball rolling once somethings pretty much buried? My current thoughts are if I send something with humor I'm getting no response. I think I have to put something more direct out there and go for broke. This girl never really responded to my humor anyways. Going super direct with a girl that isn't responding to my flavor of humor is a big weakness. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ya this girl thinks youre
Ya this girl thinks youre nuts and for good reason look at that "convo". Got to keep this realer mang. This is something we've been discussing for quite a while on here.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

To me you seem like a dancing
To me you seem like a dancing monkey, a weird one lol. A little bit of humor it's okay, but you have to keep it real. I mean, are you expecting something like this?

You: If quizzes are quizzical.... What are tests?
Her: haha you're funny
You: Hey food, I bet your weekend can beat yours up
Her: haha
You:Did you want me to delete the dirty pics
Her:haha I want to fuck you

Looks like you're trying to get validation, not being funny.
Steve (not verified)
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I definitely see what you're talking about. I just slipped into that lack of realness with MTL girl as well. This is a great reminder to keep it a bit more real. Those texts are from Manwhores text database Bon. As with everything, I forgot that it depends on the current view the girl has of you. Obviously when she sees me as a weirdo those texts are going to come off as more weird and try hard.
Ya I think BonViant nailed
Ya I think BonViant nailed it. I also think that girls like fucking a hilarious, even silly, guy but that they want to fuck one who is well aware of how ridiculous he is being and is also socially well-adjusted (ie. he's actually a normal guy but is being ridiculous for self-amusement). It's a fine line with this style of texting/humour, I find it highly effective but you can easily go too far, and I've done that many times. But it sounds like you're testing the waters and you won't know what the sweet spot feels like until you keep taking the risks, it's better than texting like a play-it-safe chode.