Me: Beers?
Her: THey're all out... Fuck
Me: Get a flask of smirnoff from international. We can split it
Her: Yeah! Come with me.
Me: K. Meet outside
Her: k
Her: Lmao Im assume
Her: What. ***awesome

We had a day party, it was pretty fun. Had dogs and burgers on the grill in the back, had more keystone light than I care to think about and some weird jungle juice creation that I had to be convinced didn't contain pneumonia.

Ended up playing 3v3 and she goes, "I wanna play" so we let her play and she goes, "I'm guarding Buddhagames"... now mind you, this girl is a tall as mother fucker and while she may be skinny, I wasn't about to take my chances... I go hard in the paint nigga

So I turn it on and just absolutely CRUSH her. lmao like afterwards she sits down and is like, "You're the only man on your team, everyone else sucked"... lol she was like actually pissed that she had lost. I used the basketball opportunity to get REALLY physical with her. Like at one point I just put her in a headlock and got the ball and made a layup while she was like laughing and trying to get away. I actually think that it was this basketball game that made her wanna actually fuck me.

Afterwards, we chilled out for a bit, talked.. there were a bunch of people still (like 8/9 leftover) and then we go inside to the living room and throw on charlies angels. Everyone comes inside to watch and I get bored so I change the channel and mother fucking ALADIN was on, so I change it to that obviously... Fucking LOVE aladin.

lol- funniest thing you ever could have seeen. A bunch of drunk ass college dudes, singing along to I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD, SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDID- NOW TELL ME PRINCESS WHEN DID YOU LAST LET YOUR HEART DECIDE

Seriously- until you express yourself, you won't realize how many other people actually really like the same gay shit you like... they are all just waiting for permission to know it's okay. And when that happens, it's like the full gayness is let out.

We go to grab something to eat and as we're walking I get out my phone, find the lyrics and just start BELTING the ENTIRE song on the street. LOL this girl at first kept saying like, "OMG Buddhagames... STOP" and then like half way through the song she realized that her attempts to shut me up were entirely futile and so she joined along and started singing.... haha it was hilarious. We were walking through the streets of new york singing a whole new world at the top of our lungs like two crazy people. Some people would just look at us like we were nuts, some poeple would laugh and others started singing along with us.

haha sometimes I really feel like I'm actually showing these girls a whole new world that they just didn't know existed before they met me. Like this girl had NO CLUE she could just be with a dude and sing like a crazy person on the street and still be awesome... Especially super socially conscious girls will resist at first, but if you just keep leading they will LOVE IT cause well.... who doesnt.

Grab a bite at the halal stand and head back to her place for some good ol' fashioned sex.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Just sayin- if I had a magic
Just sayin- if I had a magic carpet that flew me around the world, it'd be game over. Move over PUAs... Yall would just be fucked.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Cool ya I belt out retarded
Cool ya I belt out retarded songs as well it's hilarious. Was singing the wheel in the sky last night. Love being on a public bus. 'Cuz the wheels on the bus go round and round and everyone needs to remember this with me

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Had you banged this girl
Had you banged this girl before.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I fucked her a while
Yeah, I fucked her a while ago before any of this pickup shit but she wasn't that into me after lmao (I don't know, I don't think I was as good in bed before I started fucking a lot more)

Buddhagames's picture
lol "The wheels on the bus go
lol "The wheels on the bus go round and round" fucking awesome.

Little mermaid has some real good tunes as well- "Part of your world" - shits deep

Fucking sebastian and his dinglehopper... haha

Buddhagames's picture
But yeah, I like fucking a
But yeah, I like fucking a girl more than once... not a big fan of the pump and dump. I like getting to know girls and chiln with them and shit... I mean, if it's not gonna happen that way, I'm always okay with a good ol' fashioned one night stand but it's certainly not be preferred way of dealin with chicks...

I don't know if that means I'll never be a playa but sall good. I've been in a bunch of like open relationships with girls which is also cool caues I've ended up being like super good friends with most of these girls when we're done... sometimes it doesn't work out as great and someone ends up pissed but that's usually not even the case.