Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
21 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Where my boys at lmao- Falc, manwhore, all you online creepy pedos... I have joined the ranks. So, being that I'm so late with this shit, I gotta a lot of catching up to do : )

So check it out. Give me some tips. Would love to learn a thang or two. This is actually super fun though. I can see how you got addicted to this shit Falc. It's just like, so fun to sit down and craft the most rediculous shit you can think of.

So yeah, suggestions would be great. How are the photos? How's the profile...

Anything else that a newb should know.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Twistystrawman

lmao, I'm not going out tonight so I'm all for some mad scientist message crafting.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I'd say it's one of the best
I'd say it's one of the best I've ever seen. Except for the unibrow pic 2nd from the last down. Would not fuck you in that picture. Sorry

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Cool. I'll take that one down
Cool. I'll take that one down and replace it with another.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Send me a pm with your email
Send me a pm with your email on nation, i'll send you some openers i found. username: "just do it"
Buddhagames's picture
Thanks man. Will do. BTW-
Thanks man. Will do.

BTW- Have you seen the ones Falc's been using on here? I haven't seen the ones you found, but I've read a bunch of falc's and they are some of the funniest messages I have ever read. So, if you haven't seen those, you may find them pretty useful.

I won't post em here- just so that other people have to work to get at em ; ) ... I don't wanna blow up falc's spot just yet. Unless he comes on here and says it's chill for me to compile them and post a thread with all of them listed.

Buddhagames's picture
How seriously should I be
How seriously should I be answering these "match" questions?

Like, will any of these personality questions actually make a difference, with regards to my ability to have sex with these girls?

I would say you should just
I would say you should just honestly answer tho especially the question about sex
Buddhagames's picture
Cool. Thanks. Switched up the
Cool. Thanks.

Switched up the pic.

Pm both of us with those
Pm both of us with those openers if they are what I think they are they are HILARIOUS. One opener I got off bb.com/misc had like a 70% response rate. Bonkers

If you don't pm them to me I'll just hack buddha's account and read his shit anyways.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Mw, think I sent them to you
Mw, think I sent them to you already
Buddhagames's picture
Oh, sure.
Oh, sure.

Buddhagames's picture
btw- just got a flowchart to
btw- just got a flowchart to my heart, so yeah.

Unless your willing to date someone messy, are happy with your life, have higher than average or very very high confidence and are weird.... I'm not daing your ass

Just sayin... Flowcharts don't lie

Buddhagames's picture
First target LOCKED
First target LOCKED IN

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/lillianken/photos

Engage Opener. lmao, this is too awesome.

Really though, I'm about to have way too much fun with this shit.

Yo i may be in the field til
Yo i may be in the field til like 9 am again nigga, halla with the reports
Buddhagames's picture
haha dude I'm crackin up. We
haha dude I'm crackin up. We are GIGANTIC faggots. If Katalyst is reading this- I apologize bro.. Yes, I bailed on you for OkCupid...

Anyway- I'm testing out my favorite opener of yours that you posted:

"I read your profile in great detail and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along the selection process and/or steal your identity"

But I adjusted it very slightly... idk how you do it when you send it but just to make it seem SLIGHTLY less like total spam.

I do it like this...

"LILLLIIANN

I read your profile in great detail and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along the selection process and/or steal your identity

Best,
Thatcreepyspammailguy"

Idk, if having that beginning and the little finishing salutation matters at all.... maybe it's actually worse. But yeah, figured I'd throw it out there.

Ya dude lemme know whether
Ya dude lemme know whether the name and end thingy increase the response rate, we must proceed about this like scientists
Buddhagames's picture
Well, what's your response
Well, what's your response rate without that shit?

Buddhagames's picture
Oh- and yo, what the fuck is
Oh- and yo, what the fuck is up with Okcupid and giving me the brokest god damn "quiver matches" I've ever seen.... Like I get it, PUNK the new kid!

How do you go about finding relatively suitable chicks? The only one's I've found are the one's hittin up my profile. But I'm not in this to be hunted, time to get out and poach some kiddies

Theres gonna be alot of
Theres gonna be alot of poaching...ummm I just scroll through my matches and theres some hotties, maybe loosen your search criteria? Although I am getting to the point where I am messaging some of the same girls like 4+ times
"MMMMM GIRL. Wadup girl??"
"MMMMM GIRL. Wadup girl??"
The good thing is that okc
The good thing is that okc doesn't add up the old msgs that you already sent into 1 thread!! fucking pof does that, what a boinker!!!
Buddhagames's picture
Alright, so I'm currently
Alright, so I'm currently trying the Johnny Dep drug smuggler opener and the identity theft opener... If I don't get at least some of these girls responding, I'm going to be really hurt.

I'm going to just focus on these two tonight and try to send out 30 of each so I can get a decent test size.