Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So this girl always says "meep' after she sends like 2-3 messages and I don't respond... f-r fucks sake I was sleeping on a train lmao. Anyway, I'm considering. Texting her back, "hey, from now on when you want to get my attentio, instead of texting me, "meep ", I think you should just send me a sexy picture of yourself. That way you get my attention and ill get to see you : ) "

Thoughts?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Haha this is what I do when
Haha this is what I do when I'm bored.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Tell her dont ask her. Your
Tell her dont ask her. Your text is inviting too much

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Inb4 the usual 'im not that
Inb4 the usual 'im not that type of girl'

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
"When you want to get my
"When you want to get my attention, dont text me, "meep", just send me a sexy picture of yourself, that way you get my attention and I get to see you : )" better?

Buddhagames's picture
And sicknut you just gotta
And sicknut you just gotta have the good D

Buddhagames's picture
And sicknut you just gotta
And sicknut you just gotta have the good D

Owitsparxx (not verified)
Thats Dope
Thats Dope
I like it.
I like it.
Be like, "Look I like your
Be like, "Look I like your meep text msgs they are better than wikipedia. However they are not enough I require a hot photo sacrifice to my shrine of myself. Please forward a body shot along with your usual meepness from now on. Thx & have a wonderful day"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Oo I like that. Sent her mine
Oo I like that. Sent her mine though and she responded with some shit
.. I didn't respond and 2 hours later she hit me with a pic

Buddhagames's picture
mmm, and yes- the shit she
mmm, and yes- the shit she sent me would have been avoided with that text message : ) lolz..

I'm going to start using permutation of this text and the other one you showed me, "send me the sexiest picture on your phone" for dirty pics..

What did she send you?
What did she send you?

Buddhagames's picture
Her: haha well that's how I
Her: haha well that's how I get people's attention! I have to take some pictures, first. Until then I have to use them sparingly

Guess it wasn't really that much shit. But yeah....

Sick-Cunt's picture
Good job
Good job

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Be like "I am a raging
Be like "I am a raging cornucopia of goodness. Why are you so stingy"