Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
19 replies [Last post]
Sick-Cunt's picture
I believe I've done pretty well so far but a bit of help to ensure I keep it going well won't hurt

This girl is in my class, we are on easter break right now (1 more week), made out with her before last year, she used to really like me then (pretty sure still does) but I didn't fuck her since I used to act like a phaggot and want to 'respect' girls :P

I'm 16 and she is 17

Me: I thought Isma lived in -------

Her: nope. she txt u right?

Me: Yup. What trouble are you getting into today babe?

Her: me? ME? TROUBLE? MEEE? she said something about me??

Me: Lol your so weird. She didnt mention you

Her: so why did u ask what trouble im in?

Me: Your always getting into trouble. How has your vacation been?

Her: cool so far. and urs?

Me: Pretty fucking good. Still feel like swimming though or going to the mall. Need to get a big pencil for a girl who aint educated properly (her, inside joke, she won a bet)

Her: haha. yeah maybe she can get educated with a big pencil. U can swim at ur house all day tho Sick-Cunt. even night if u wish to

Me: Idk If I should got it for her though

Her: But she is nice to you. she always says sorry after saying fuck u. I think u should get it

Me: Saying fuck u aint nice

Her: noo! u should her nd give it to her

Me: I should do what to her?

Her: hug her

Me: I might since she has had a crush on me for years. She is such a sweet heart when she aint saying fuck you

Her: yeah, yeah she loves you

Me: I should marry her. Then we can have beautiful children named ------ (another inside joke with her)

Her: Yeah nd ---- (my middle name)

Me: Then we can educate those gorgeous children properly. I should invite my sweetheart over

Her: yes great idea

Me: Come over to my house babe, someone cool said it would be a great idea

Her: aww. when babe?

Me: Today or tomorrow would work best

Her: cool I will ask my mom

Me: Great. Just tell me when

*next day*

Me: Morning ----! (her name)

Her: Morning Sick-Cunt, god bless u!

Me: where do they have these pencils?

Her: idk. stores

Me: Where did you get the last one?

Her: i told u ---- got it for me (her best friend)

Me: Hmm. Might be hard to find. What did ur mom say?

Her: she said ok. lol

Me: Cool. What time are u coming over babe?

Her: Not today tho. Today is Holy Friday. Day to stay home

Me: Lol you turned religious all of a sudden now babe? [didnt handle that too well]

Her: yupz. im always religious

Me: Your blowing my mind. When is a day to leave home for a religious girl like you?

Her: till these easter days are over

Me: lol. your silly.

Her: im not silly silly. so when r u getting the pencil?

Me: Want to go to the mall this weekend but need to convince some people to go

Her: haha ur silly

Me: We both are thats why we are so great together. ---- asked if me and u are dating [some other girl, shes cute too. I go physical a lot with this girl when I see her at school ]

Her: Serious? haha.. people are crazy. ---- (girl that likes me but dont want to fuck her) asked ---- (her best friend) the same thing

Me: Yea different people asked already. You should tell her we fell in love 4 years ago and have been fucking ever since

Her: lol. what did u tell ----? she will kill me

Me: Don't worry I'll protect you babe

Her: lol. I hope.

*didnt feel like answering after this, will wait till sunday and send a morning text then hardly talk and get her to come over monday*
*didnt argue much with her not coming over friday because I couldnt take her to where I was going to fuck her that day*

Accepting advice

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Hahahaha I just laughed so
Hahahaha I just laughed so hard thinking about how unfair it is to use manehore texts with a 17 year old... if your only 16 man, wow... keep on keepin on

God damn. On a train up to Hampton's. Keep making me laugh!

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What are you doing here dude?
What are you doing here dude? Youre going around in circles and youre not controlling the convo this girl isnt going to all of a sudden decide to fuck you mate. You need to arrange a meetup and physically escalate on her.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Will do that Manwhore. Won't
Will do that Manwhore. Won't text her for now so I don't waste time with a pointless conversation. Will text on sunday-monday and get her to come over.

and yeah buddha. I saw your video, makes me want to go get girls with you. I haven't been going out much lately [after I got assaulted lmao], unless its with a wing but lately they don't want to go out. They think RSD stuff is fake and that aint possible so they instead want to just find girls on facebook instead of finding them in real life.

Buddhagames's picture
Lmao you couldn't handle a
Lmao you couldn't handle a night out with me ; ). Jokes, it's always a blast.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Oh and I also was assaulted
Oh and I also was assaulted about 2-3 months ago. Got a hole punched through my cheek cause some dude couldn't handle his shit and was upset that I was talking to his gf.

Freak accidents happen. Don't let that kinda thing stop you.

You got punched in the chest
You got punched in the chest or got an actual hole in your chest

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
He sucker punched me in the
He sucker punched me in the face. (Came from.behind with some sorta hook) and I had a hole in my cheek.

It really wasn't a big deal, just a huge fucking hassle.

And HOLY.SHIT - a hole.through my.chest? That's definitley Smething I don't want to ever.have.to deal with.

I misread that thought you
I misread that thought you said chest. Dont be a pussy getting hit in the face is nothing. Keep doing your thing, laugh when you take your hits

Sick-Cunt's picture
Will invite her over
Will invite her over tomorrow. What activity should I say we will do?

Buddhagames's picture
Floor hockey..That shit is
Floor hockey..

That shit is so fucking fun it's retarded. Two of my closest friends just got a floor hockey set for their apartment and dude, it's so unreal how fun it is. Usually just turns into a gay wrestling match.... But I guess it could work with chicks too

"LETS GO BACK TO OUR PLACE AND PLAY FLOORHOCKY WITH OUR PANTS OFF"

Oh shitt... I'm gonna use that both in text game and in person... like a lot.

Ya except this isn't the time
Ya except this isn't the time for sexuality quite yet.

"WE ARE DRINKING CUERVO AND RAGING AT FLOOR HOCKEY. Come get your swim trunks wet!"

Sick-Cunt's picture
She was out of town for the
She was out of town for the weekend and I was fishing with friends. Invited her over after saying we can watch a movie and have fun and she said she cant come over today but can tomorrow.

Whats a good way to do this? [get her over]

Buddhagames's picture
Let's say some dude who you
Let's say some dude who you just met at school was inviting you over to his place to chill... what are some things that would get you to get over there, rather than do your usual thing?

1. chill factor- like probably not, "Yo man come over and drink a 1/5 of vodka with me" but more like, "yo man, I have some leftover alc here from the party, I'm gonna mix up a couple whiskey on the rocks and watch some gladiator with a few buds... come on through"

Now sure, you could switch it up for a girl, but that general idea may be easier for you to think of if it's related to just inviting a dude over who you got to know in one of your classes and think is chill and might wanna develop a friendship with... then you can take that same thought process and apply it to a girl by just switching it up slightly.

"Hey beb, got some leftover alc from the party. Gonna be mixin girly drinks with the buds and catchin up on the notebook- bring the mini umbrellas and you're totally invited"

somethin like that.

2. people
3. fun activities
4. probably not JUSt watching a movie
5. a SITUATION

Hmm, I'm not that great with the specifics yet but don't feel pressured to respond right away. Think of something fun you would want to do and seed that and then just make it cool. Post up here your ideas and we can all take a look at them.

Buddhagames's picture
Totally forgot your in
Totally forgot your in highschool... don't drink till your 21 man. LOL that's bullshit, I drank all throughout high school and it was fine...

But yeah, just make that shit PG.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Its cool I fucked up
Its cool I fucked up already.

Shes being a bitch, shes like yea ill come over then says let me ask quick then stops responding

Will post convo when I get to a computer

Sick-Cunt's picture
Okay guys I fucked up but
Okay guys I fucked up but atleast got some progress

Was just texting with her like normally, sexual and playful. Ran out of credit so quit responding in middle of convo. Next day she texts me asking what im doing and saying she can come over after church.

But everytime I tried escalating she would stop me. At some points she would escalate on me but then stop quickly. So basically I failed to fuck her

It probably dont matter but she was having her period two days ago and was complaining about it being worse than usual (she went home early from school because of this)

Yes she could be bleeding out
Yes she could be bleeding out of her vagina, or still self-conscious about it. She's 17. Give her a break ;)

Did you put her hand on your dick or show it to her.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea she moved it though. Then
Yea she moved it though. Then was showing it (my 7 incher ) and shes like fuck its late have to go and left.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Being like normal when I see
Being like normal when I see her, like everything is the same (so she knows its no big deal to come over)

Shes still being physical and stuff and even jealous and shit

She keeps looking down at my dick now lmao. Also I was flirting with another girl from class and when i finished shes like 'i dont like sharing my friends' and explains basically that shes jealous lol. But its almost like a shit test so i just hug her and laugh. Next time i will fuck her!

Oh and i wanted to comment on how i got her to ask to come over after all the times shes been like i cant. I thinj its related to juliens concept of acting throug your own intentions without any hidden agenda. I was just expressing myself and being playful instead of trying to do anything (i knew she felt bad so i wasnt trying anything). Will experiment more with this.