Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
23 replies [Last post]
met this girl last night. we were flirting for a while, told me she was 19. i was kidding around and took her phone. said i wouldnt give it back unless she gave me her number. my phone died so she ended up taking mine.

she sent hi at the bar so when my phone turned on id have her number.
when i got home i sent

me: get home safe

there was a big fight right beside our table that night so i decided to open in the morning with:

me:still traumatized from the near death experience you had last night? lol
her: yes omg
me: well oakvilles a rough town, a yougin like you has a tough time handling it :)
her: yeah ive noticed

(normally here i would assume she isnt interested because of the short texts and stop texting, but from reading a few of the forums here i think ive learned that women put up a shield at first and you have to prove to her that you are alpha and continue in youre frame)

me: undderstandably.. think you'll dare to go out tonight?
her: no i have to hide in my room the rest of the time i'm here
me: whys that? scary world out there
her: haha kidding. I'm not sure if im going out yet
me: how about you throw something cute on, come cuddle and watch a movie tonight :)
Marzzz (not verified)
Dude, you have no game. You
Dude, you have no game. You should have said come over to show her your Pokemon collection. Girls get wet from the sight of Pokemon. That's what the game is about!

But in all seriousness, should be a bit more smoother. Girls aren't stupid so they know what you're doing. Should try to meet up for something and then pull for a movie at your place.
yeah i definitely fucked up
yeah i definitely fucked up with the last text. trial and error. respect marzzzzzz
Marzzzz? ahhaha whussup man
Marzzzz? ahhaha whussup man
Marzzz (not verified)
Nothing much, bro. Just
Nothing much, bro. Just twagging up in Toronto. What are you saying?
This was a pretty hot convo
This was a pretty hot convo man. You skipped ahead a bit with that last but you can still recover this for sure.

Did she respond.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

yeah i should have eased into
yeah i should have eased into that one. she didnt respond. you got a text i could initiate again with?
You missed the best movie the
You missed the best movie the other night. Total action flick starring me. I'd tell you the title but don't want to ruin it

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

If that doesn't work she is a
If that doesn't work she is a nun. No that's not true because that would work on a nun as well

she sent this one today her:
she sent this one today

her: omg sorry i completely forgot to respond! i would have came but i promised kelly i'd go out with herrrrr

dunno if i should continue in the playful frame of the movie she missed with something like "thats fine, since im a movie star and all. youll be seeing my upcoming film anyways", or just acknowledge what she said and change the subject.
I'd say something playfully
I'd say something playfully hateful here. When a girl flakes or can't make a date I punish her. The trick tho is to make it playful. Funny things go on in a girl's head, it actually works to get her more invested in you, less likely to flake, but also doesn't scare her off. Pretty cool shit.

how about something like its
how about something like

its okay, since im a movie star ill just find another girl.

maybe throw some emoticons in?
"its okay, since im a movie
"its okay, since im a movie star ill just find another girl :) how was ur night out with kelly? "

im not feeling very confident about that it lol
that one*
that one*
sent, we'll see
sent, we'll see
Ewwie
Ewwie

im a newb
im a newb
Buddhagames's picture
haha don't worry about it
haha don't worry about it man.

And I don't mean this in a douchey way, I mean this in a way that may actually help you, but... what was going through your head when you wrote up that text. In the sense of like, did you have an idea of what you WANTED to convey? And if you did, which aspects of that text did you feel conveyed it in a good way? What were the things you were unsure of about that text?

These are just the things I reflect on when I send out a text, post it here and manwhore or anyone else corrects it. Like, I always ask myself, "What did I think was good about the text that I wrote... and how was I mistaken?" Among other things.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

i think it might have been
i think it might have been better without asking how the night was.

i dont totally know what i was thinking at the time, trying to punish her a little and make her jealous that i could get another girl instead of her.
but thats good advice to think of what you want to convey and how you may have went wrong. im gonna do that in the future.
Buddhagames's picture
What kind of message would a
What kind of message would a guy who actually has 2-3 other girls texting him that they want to fuck send to this girl to convey that same message you were trying to convey?

SHOW don't TELL

This is an issue that I have seen a LOT in my own game and, because I'm able to see it in my own game, I've seen it in so many other guys' game. Basically it's like we get the general premise, "Okay, manwhore said to punish her" and I know that I want to convey, "That I have other girls I can do shit with as a way of punishing her" ....

BUT you ALSO have to consider where SHE is coming from and how girls generally respond to stuff.

Girls are INCREDIBLY adept at detecting bullshit from a mile away. I would not be surprised if she didn't respond or if she does respond, almost to call you out (depending on the type of gal she is, this may be more or less subtle)

It's the thing with confidence- it generally doesn't come across as like pointed and totally out there (unless it has humor attached to it, in a congruent way)

Playfully telling her to behave better would have been another way you could have gone with this. Like the guy who has girls wanting to fuck him on the reg isn't going to tell a girl about that (why would he? That just defeats the purpose of getting more girls ; ) ) But instead, he will respond in a way convey the QUALITIES of the man he is (which also happens to be the type of guy who has lots of girls wanting to bang him)... does this make sense?

Oh, and it just so happens that telling a girl you have other girls is NOT one of those qualities... IMO. I could always be wrong.

Like almost because it would just be unnecesarily cruel... Like a few of the girls who are texting me now and want to fuck, it would literally just be super dick and incongruent of me to be like, "Yo stop texting me, I'm meeting up with my other girl tonight" ... Like doesn't that just come across as unnesecary?

I'm not doing that to show how cool I am, but I'm just using myself as an example because I know, to me, that would feel incongruent... Not that I'm in any way a bigtime player LMAO- but ask manwhore- He'll prob say the same thing (maybe there are TIMES when this is okay to do, but certainly not the USUAL)

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

yeah i definitely see what
yeah i definitely see what you're saying. most people who brag about things usually dont do those things. and the people who do, dont have to brag about it. im just a little bit thrown off by how i would punish her properly. do you or manwhore mind giving some examples?

also rest of convo

her: it was good! oakville needs a new bar though haha
me i'm assuming you went to philthies again? i heard it was empty
her: kinda, but i knew a lot of people there
me: the youngins? i felt so old last time i shaven the next day lol
her:omg your not even that much older ahah
me:haha i know, just felt like it when taht guy was saying he lost his fake.
her: hahahaha okay that's understandable.

then i went to the gym n havent replyd

she seems to have come around more than in the beginning. but i feel like the conversation is just going in circles.
Throw some bait out there see
Throw some bait out there see if she's down to meet up or if you need to run some more awesome text game.

"So when you taking me to ice cream I got a sweet tooth"

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, she responded much
Yeah, she responded much differently than I thought. Manwhore, was my assessment of the situation wrong? I wouldn't be that surprised. But I was just going off what I thought.

The image I have of this girl
The image I have of this girl is blushing and nervously biting her nail while she waits for you to ask her out. Even if she playfully resists a little I'd keep it up, you'll forsure get it on a future date. Check out Buddha's "I'm in the lobby bitch" texts