Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
oooo baby- just realized I DO have the footage.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Nevermind. Shit sucks.
Nevermind. Shit sucks.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Marzzz (not verified)
Damn. I'm replying in all
Damn. I'm replying in all your threads. Think we should be engaged or something.

You can always ignore them when they try to AMOG you or humour them. Saying shit like " oh ok... tough guy" or "Oh, we got a bad ass over here" always pisses them off.
Buddhagames's picture
That's why I wanted to post
That's why I wanted to post the video.

1. It was a dude who worked there, so gotta be careful with that typical stuff. Also, I don't really do the "tough guy" shit, maybe that's something I need to change. But the typical verbal shit was way below the level that this was at lmao

2. This was like him straight up grabbing the girl, picking her up and making moves with her. He wasn't hooking up with her, he was just a friend but just cockblocking SUPER aggressively. Wasn't sure how to handle it. Like when a dude comes in and isn't just verbally saying shit but like physically taking the girl.

The way I attempted to handle it in the moment, which didn't work at all, was I basically wrapped my arms around her stomach and gave her a big bear hug and then tried, while holding her like this, to backturn the guy so he was behind me and the girl was on the opposite side being hugged by me. It didn't work cause the guy just like was SUPER SUPER aggressive and then as I did this, ANOTHER dude stepped in and started grabbing my arms and pulling them off her.

LMAO- come to think of it, it was a reallly fucking gnarly situation haha.

The funny part was this all happened like 45 seconds after we were mouthraping eachother. She may have had a bf there, not sure of the situation. But I think becuase she was an employee they were being super protective of her.

Marzzz (not verified)
Oh, shit dude I thought you
Oh, shit dude I thought you were talking about a AMOG that works with you or something. Haha

1. You could just call him out for being obnoxious.
2. Pick up the girl (bear hug style) and carry her away form him. Walk away with her.
3. Tell them to fuck off (a bit dangerous) or ask them what they want.
4. Tell her to them to screw off or leave you alone.

I'm out of ideas but I know exactly the kind of situation you're talking about, bro. It's garbage.
Wait.. what?? You were
Wait.. what?? You were tongue-fucking an employee and then her coworkers came and rescued her from the bad man? Lol. Dunno man that is some sick stuff. Who was this girl I can give you some ideas on how I would have handled it but pretty sure Ive never hooked up with an employee while she was working

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Um yeah idk she was working
Um yeah idk she was working the door collecting money like behind the bouncer and we were all oogling so I was like fuck this... just went up and said some corny shit, with that little gay ass smile I have, looked her in the eyes, gave her a hug, pulled back- SUPER EYE CONTACT- told her I thought she was cute and that I wanted to see her later that night, she says some shit about working, I keep the eye contact and just say, "Look, you seem cool. Forget that, when you have time, I'll be in the back dancing" later that night. right after, I assume, she's done working, she's hovering around me and my buddies on the dance floor. I'm teaching like a group of random people how to do the cat daddy wheelchair dance lmao... see her in the periphs. Claw in. Talk. Makeout. Grab hand and take her to private area to talk- on the way there the.episode described above occurs.

One thing I remember:

1. WHile walking there, for whatever reason, I let go of her hand and like started walking in front of her, so there was space between me and her and it was in that space that the first guy was able to step into. If I had been holding her hand, or even walking behind her with my hands around her waist kinda pushing her forward, this would not have happened because I could have just physically kept making her walk.

Aghh also- I was off my game and forgot my fucking basics... Didn't get her number immediately when we were on the dance floor so now I don't even have a number to work. THIS is why you get numbers right away- crazy shit happens so it's nice to have a backup.

Ok cool. So if a guy is
Ok cool. So if a guy is stepping into space like that I say INFLAMMATORY shit. If it's some fag with a weak frame growing some balls or being drunk I say horrible shit about him that makes her laugh at the same time. If it's a guy I can tell she respects him I figure out first what their relationship is and I attack it from it's weak points. Tho generally with guys like these you don't have to because they've made some kind of contact with you and you and him both know the deal.

Did he make ANY kind of contact with you.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
No contact. There was no time
No contact. There was no time to figure out the relationship. It was a BAM BAM situation.

He came up from behind and grabbed her and then I turned around, saw what was happening and essentially ran over and did my little bear hug/backturn move and then the other dude was there pulling my hands off.

Then, as soon as he got her away, I went up to her like 10 minutes later and she was TOTALLY turned off. I think she was turned off cause I may have come across way too try hard. Like in the situation, I could have let it happen and then gone up later and just reengaged.

Like I think this was a situation where it may have been better to just let it happen and come back later.

Yes that's exactly right.
Yes that's exactly right. I've pulled multiple girls where when a guy came in hard like that, that had a lot more rapport I just backed off and came back later. While he was busy making nice with her friends I was busy stuffing her mouth full of cock in my car. Cereal

They don't have enough to close. Otherwise they would have already