Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
21 replies [Last post]
Derp?
Derp?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
What about
What about vids/bootcamps/talks... You got a following now man. You gotta back it up with the kind of information that we can then go ahead and make decisions based off of.

As Always- Much Love,
BG

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Been speaking at conferences
Been speaking at conferences for years now. Do a search on youtube for Manwhore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9-3RKcJNs

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
The opening of that video
The opening of that video really speaks to me, especially based on my most recent footage. It's exactly what one of my critiques of my own shit was about. I felt like the WOOOOOO! really made for a good opening but it sacrificed the ability to close easily because of the frame it sorta naturally set.

That being said- I also feel like i was doing a lot of good shit- "headlocks, nugies, manhandling" yup- I do that shit all the time. haha really cool to hear that this is good shit.

IMMERSION- Yes bro, that's what I was talking about when I PM'd you and said I was "100% dialed in" You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. In the fucking moment. BOOM. Tolle: Haven't read him but I have a feeling it's all just buddhism type stuff.

Dude. I was already a fanboy of you. But this video just killed it for me. I really LOVE how you're all about success in life, living up to your own standards- creaitng attraction. That's something I can believe in and something I can respect.

Give us cost breakdown for bootcamps/individual footage breakdown/ hiring you for life talks (I'm creating a development program for my fraternity and can guarrenty a 60-80 man event.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqAhQmbiUg

That's same conference back in 2007 I was still an officer in the military so I couldn't let them show my face lol.

Hm that's very interesting
Hm that's very interesting man. What college you at? What kind of development program. Recently I've switched it up gone a bit more whorish whereas back in the day )e.g. if you look at a talk I gave back in 2008) I was meditating a fuckton and speaking more on self-development. Actually that talk went partially viral but I don't really like my speaking style.

Nada
i still have no access.....i sent u an email on Wednesday.....
Buddhagames's picture
LMAO-YUP..... WAS IT THAT
LMAO-YUP.....

WAS IT THAT OBVIOUS-....... "IS THAT A PICKUP LINE" ..... "OH SHIT... SHE CAUGHT ME UHOH STARTING TO FEEL TENSE... NEGATIVE.. UHOH... NOW I CANT CLOSE... NOW IM A BITCH... " hahaha

Man. You're being a fag and not answering my question. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I've taken it upon myself to create this development program and make it a program to make men out of boys and my fraternity has a pretty decent budget so I'd really love to have you come and talk. Like for them, it's not about the cold approach (that's something I do for me, on the side) but the program is all about the core principles of leadership and standards which you're talking about. Plus if you're in the city. I for one would take a bootcamp.

LOL this video is killer man. THanks for posting this for everyone. Can't speak for everyone else, but yeah, based on some recent shit this is real cool....

Ah! You and someone else.. my
Ah! You and someone else.. my server is apparently having issues sending out to certain mailing services. What's your email you signed up with mang.

gmail
check ur jonathan w gmail
Buddhagames's picture
I'm at Columbia University.
I'm at Columbia University. I'm currently on the executive board of the largest fraternity on campus and I'm in charge of development program. As it stands it's basically just a lot of hazing etc. But I've changed a lot since I've been in charge of it and taken the focus off of the hazing stuff and directed it towards DEVELOPMENT of the individuals within the fraternity.

The program I'm developing is focused on taking the 18/19 year old boys that join our fraternity in the beginning and slowly creating men out of them in a way that doesn't sacrifice their diginity and self respect.

Current topics include:

1. How to relate to other people in crisis situations
2. Key qualities of a leader and how to embody them
3. Proper ways of dealing with friend/family relationships
4. How to prepare/succeed at job interviews
5. Understanding what it means to be an individual within the world as opposed to accepting your place in the wheel and going along with it.

ALL OF THIS is entirely new since I became vice president of development and is what my entire year has been based on. It's something that I really believe in and something I know will actually leave a tangible impact on these kids.

I'm doing this because when I entered college I had no fucking clue who I was and it took some really fucking tough lessons for me to learn what it meant to be a man (and not in the way that most people think of). So for me, creating a program to guide new college students in a direction that will help them and pay off dividens in the future is important to me and not to be taken lightly.

I don't expect anything for this program but I'm willing to at least try for the best I can get. It's my baby and I'm working my ass off to make it at least get off the ground and start going in the direction I want before I leave and someone else has to take over.

Are you Albert?
Are you Albert?

Ok man I would be down for
Ok man I would be down for something like that. I was a military officer and urban ops trainer I know a thing or two about turning boys into Soldiers.

Think it would be possible to run a bootcamp as well? What context would you have me come speak in.

Katalyst you need to give me
Katalyst you need to give me more information man. I have multiple guys contacting me on the daily.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I've looked into your
Yeah, I've looked into your background a bit and watched some more of your videos. I really fucking respect your shit, it's why I'm on here so much. I really respect the foundations you stand on. That and you've given me a fuckton of help and I am appreciative of that. Like even if a dude like Sinn got me laid a bunch, I would never be singing his praises and asking him to come give a talk to my fraternity. I have certain values that just can't be comprimised for anything, even getting laid. And even if it's just a reframe, the way you approach all of this is something I can respect and attach my word to.

Yes. A bootcamp would happen if you came, with me and possibly 1 or 2 others who I know would do it if I told them how killler you were. Although, the only person I could put a guarantee on is me.

With regards to what context you would come to speak under. I have to talk to the current president and the people who will be running the program when I leave because the school year is about 3 weeks from over so you're talk would happen next year. That being said, I have already shown the president of our fraternity some of your youtube shit and he is fully on board. So it's just a question of specific dates etc.

It would be basically just very similar to a "free tour" type event where you came with a talk and basically just spoke towards your core beliefs and the foundation of your shit. The cold approach stuff is something I do for me, it's not something that is like who I am, so that part of it can play a VERY minor role. I'm much more concerned, with regards to this talk, with your core values and "life skills" type stuff.

We'd probably rent out one of the conference rooms and just have everyone show up there and you can just give a talk kind of like you did in your youtube videos... save some room for questions and that'd be the gist of it. Obviously, once we establish compensation/dates/very specific details, we can go into more depth but that's the maint gist of it.

Not trying to scare anyone, not trying to yell at anyone, just trying to be firm and assirtive as to what it takes to truly be a man and establish yourself as a person with core values and standards and who is grounded on firm accomplishments and able to be in touch with who they are as a person and respond to life accordingly.

null
null
Buddhagames's picture
I have a membership. Shit is
I have a membership. Shit is gold on there.

After I get a 2nd job or a
After I get a 2nd job or a better job I think I'll grab a membership, the advice here rocks. I'll just have to buy less videogames.
Sentry: or you can stop
Sentry: or you can stop playing video game, spend time on working out or reading
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah I hear you bro. The free
Yeah I hear you bro. The free advice here is solid, but I mean that's just cause manwhore USA good dudeand anything he puts his name to is going to be high quality- free or not... but the stuff you get with membership is just awesome cause you.can read entire conversations and its all just way more in depth.

That's just my two sense, other people may think differently. But yeah, hope that helps.

Justdoit: I read stephen
Justdoit: I read stephen king books. Been slacking on working out, but I'm injured anyways so I can't really workout.

I'm a gamer though, I love games, not gonna give em up lol.