Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Infield-Footage (verbals- actaul video is shit)

13 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfytwenldsM

So I decided to stop being a fag and to put myself on the line here a little bit and just throw this up for all of you guys to critique. It's cool cause I'm sure all of the mistakes I'm making are similar ones (if not the EXACT same) as the one's you're all making.

So also, this is to help more than just myself. I think that by checking out what I'm doing (on video) you guys can learn a lot, just like I can. I know when I saw this I really was like WTF lmao... I'm going to start doing this more often. Depending on if manwhore is okay with this stuff being up on his forum or not, I may post more for you guys (but not like that neverending dude on rsd- that's weird)

1. Too much woo, not enough dong (although I was really just havin fun, kinda in my own world a little bit) a

2. When she did the smelly arm pits thing I could have handled it better like saying, "THE SMELLIEST" and grabbed her in and done like a little nuggie action or something - as it stands, I had my arm around her before this and then afterwards we were physically apart, so it made it a little more effort on my part cause I had to reenage physicality later on.

3. I don't think I should have done the whole, "FUCK STAIRS" comment... like all was going pretty smoothly up until that point when I made it spoken instead of just sorta going along with the built in implicit-acceptance of that frame which was going on as we were walking to her place. I coulda played that a lot more chill... Also- the "I wanna see your goldfish" line was RETARDED lmao, I just was caught a little off guard, like I actually was expecting her to just go along with wtvr I said (totally misread that).. coulda basically played it off like you told me to do in text and been all innocent or something along those lines or just ignored and moved on.

But yeah, bringing it up like that is similar to what I did in a previous text convo thread I put up here where I brought sex and made it explicit which is cool, but for where we were in the situation it was a little incongruent. ALSO- it was HUGE breaking rapport which, idk if it was the right timing for that.

Some solid things I think I did well:

1. While I was pretty "WOOOO" lmao- I think I hooked it fairly solid. This is pretty much how things go for me nowadays in terms of my openings... it's just not a big deal.

2. I think I was pretty smooth about going home with her in the beginning and even at the point where she's like, "Okay bye!" and I'm just like, "You going this way? Okay let's go" ... like I said, up until the point where I did the fuck stairs thing I thought it was fairly solid

3. I think I did a decent job of just keeping the conversation going and keeping her mind off of the fact that we had met, literally like 3 minutes prior and we were just enjoyign hanging out. I was saying my usual dumb shit, which I find funny (even though it probably isnt) and as a result she was finding it funny.

Thoughts guys? Really, I'd love anyone and everyone to chew me apart. I'm putting myself out there for you guys.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Marzzz (not verified)
Pick-up is not as smooth as
Pick-up is not as smooth as most people think it. Naturally, you're going to have fuck ups here and there. You have a camera recording you so naturally, you're going to have that performer's mindset were you feel you need to REALLY up your shit because you're being recorded. Thus, making you try harder than you naturally would and fucking up your shit at times. from watching the video, I would be surprised if she didn't let you fuck her that night.

Stop reading so much into your shit. You did good, faggot. <3
Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah man, I actually
haha yeah man, I actually like the fact that I'm self critical. It allows me to grow and improve past those moments when it's just like, "Oh, well I get laid occasionally and that's cool" By reading into it after the fact, it allows me to not think about it DURING the fact and thus clear my mind a little.

Didn't get the fuck. Got lmr at the door and a makeout and a number. Wish I could have taped that part of it because that is probably where I didn't step up like I should have.

In terms of the camera- I wasn't too worried about it cause I actually wasn't sure if I was going to post this when I was making it.

But yes, I am generally socially callibrated, but I'm looking for others who might be more objective to point out those smaller "chinks in the armor" so to speak.

Appreciate the feedback.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
HAHA! Just noticed this but
HAHA! Just noticed this but hilarious. Her friend was just like SHOCKED that she wasn't going the other way.

Like she tried to pull the, "Tins, aren't you coming this way" and the vid captured her facial expression... soo funny. Just totally like "What. the. fuck. is. happening." lolz!

Marzzz you have to earn the
Marzzz you have to earn the right to call users faggot on this forum. You did put a heart after tho so maybe its ok

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Other than seeming drunk as
Other than seeming drunk as fuck I think it went well. Cute girl too.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Messiest girl at the party.
Messiest girl at the party. Looking at this vid, I think I just got uncomfortable at a certain point and then just didn't close.

Gay.

Marzzz (not verified)
Manwhore... How many people
Manwhore...

How many people must I body before I can get my member's card and have the right to call others faggots? I want in.
Point me to some lay reports
Point me to some lay reports that's a start

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Marzzz (not verified)
http://www.rsdnation.com/node
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/216527/forum

Nightgame Report #2. Am I in yet?!
So your entire field report
So your entire field report thread youve banged one girl..

Yo buddha, seemed good.
Yo buddha, seemed good. Ironically, you sound EXACTLY like I used to sound when Id get laid before I started pickup. I would just party and sometimes Id get laid and sometimes not, like you said. I think the trick is being able to keep that "fun" part of yourself while also cultivating the willpower to approach and lead.

In terms of outer game, lead harder and more clarity of intent. You're funny and friendly, appear to be unattached to banging her, but for a guy picking her up on the street you arent giving her enough to make her pussy wet over you. Can't see how physical you're being either but I assume the camera would have been a little bit of an impediment to that. Look how Tyler does his streetgame, hes right into close physicality and pillow-talk tonality, not that you should try to do exactly that but it gives you an idea of what he gives girls that makes them want to bang him within seconds. It seems like youre more focussed on goofing around and having fun than banging, but Ive gotten laid that way too right so its not so simple.

I find that I sometimes will act aloof and funny when my intent isnt clear (ie. when Im not horny for the girl). Its my way of avoiding getting blown out, because I know if I try to be clear Ill just creep her out. Just as a little outer game thing to try next time you go out, try the claw and trying getting girls up close with that sexual triangular gaze as soon as possible. Get that sexual tonality going asap and, if you want, go for the makeout asap too. Every time I get laid off of cold approach this is basically what happens, I never get laid by being funny or a party animal or any of that shit anymore. Im either a creep or I get her pussy wet, usually Im both lol
Buddhagames's picture
Word, man. I really
Word, man. I really appreciate that solid critique. Seems like you actually watched the video and took some time to notice what I was doing, so thank you for that.

It's interesting, cause I actually haven't done a lot of street sets in my life (just got into this stuff maybe 7 months ago or so) but when I'm in the club I'm much less goofy and much more direct. I think you're right in saying that there is something about a street set that made me want to just be goofy. I think part of it was that i wasn't like SUPER horny lmao and also I was a little tipsy (I actually wasn't that drunk) and also I think there is just sorta a general sense, within myself, that I don't care that much if any individual gal fucks me. But I need to balance that with still having the INTENT to fuck. I think once that cobmination clicks- I'll start really KILLING it.

That being said- That is definitley my full personality being expressed EXCEPT for the side of me that's super sexual and dominating and a leader. So yeah man, I think I noticed that too- I need to keep that playful, fun, sorta care-free attitude but be able to add the other aspects of my personality in there. It's also interesting because when I'm around guys, I am able to do that really well- like switch in and out of being fun and playful and being a leader and demanding a certain level of respect. Really great critique man, I'll keep an eye out when I'm approaching in the future and just make sure I'm not hiding behind some goofy personality.

With regards to the claw- I had my arm around her in seconds and was actualyl walking with my arm around her while holding my phone in the other hand. But yeah, I think a great way I could have been much more physical and dominate was that in the very beginning, it hooked so well, I oculd have easily just picked her right off the ground and started making out with her immediately. Or even if I didn't go for the makeout, I could have picked her up off the ground, held some eye contact and gone from there- maybe put her on my back and given her a piggy back ride part of the way.

lmao- wait, so you changed how you talked after starting pickup? How'd that happen?

Thanks bud

Buddhagames's picture
Hmm, that bein said, I feel
Hmm, that bein said, I feel like I was executing my intent. Like as I say right before, in the video, "Let's see if I can get some pun" haha so I guess that was my intent and then like the second I see these girls I approached... so that's def. showing intent right there.

So I think that I had sorta that intent + woo combination going on but I think where it went wrong was throughout the interaction, maybe I lost some of that intent and didn't get physcal enough.

But yeah, I guess that's what I'm aiming for when I go out is to mantain that really great, fun, care-free attitude I have but COMBINE it with a MORE intent. Like that's I guess what I'm working on right now is really focusing on getting that HARDCORE intent without losing the other aspects of myself that I really like. And with regards to that, I approach a lot so I don't think I mean intent in that regard, I think I mean like really focusing on eye contact and being physical.