Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Girl I met literally 1 hour ago. She's down to fuck, but playing some slight games- still not quite sure what the dynamic is in this situation.

And becuase you're thinking it: I'm in my room because tonight's a weird night on campus and it's like this special 40's on 40 tradition thing for seniors where we all walk out of our rooms at exact 2:12 with 40's in our hands, so it's like a flashmob. Wanna fuck this girl afterwards.

Her: Hey
Me: Hey there sexbooty, what do you want with me
Her: haha ohh is this my new nickname?

BTW- Got my droid back so hit me with that app download so I don't have to keep typing this nigger shit.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I emailed it to you
I emailed it to you *facepalm* just go thru your email and search for the term "Manwhore". I would hope you don't have too many of those buddy

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information