Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
Found this girl on the dancefloor, opened with the hand of god and she actually came right in and made out with me. Very sexual interaction, lots of making otu and groping supplemented with sexual verbals and a little bit of "get to know you" shit. Lost the pull to a missing friend, but she insisted I take her number, which I initially resisted... I straight up told her Im sick of taking girls numbers who are not interested, I said "I gotta know you better first". Anyways her friends wre physically dragging her out so I snatched her away, madeout and took the number...

Me: Alex

Her (same night): Hi!
Im sorry for just leaving haha

Me: No worries, you get home safe? [here I feel like I should have done someting more polarizing, screening and playful/sexual]

Her: Yah! You?!

Me: Yup :), ill ttyl

Her: Have a goodnight :)

[it starts to get better]

Me (next night): Drinks tn

Her: I don't think im going out!

Me: Make the time girl im worth it

Her: Im so hungover today! Defs can't drink tonght!

Me: Well drink nonalcoholic beer and make vegetable stir fries with phill collins feel it in the air playing in the backround

Her: Though that does sound tempting, I told my roomies id see a movie with them tonight!

Me: Ah id thought you like it :p [did I break the tension here?]
We should schedule a subsequent date with which to do all of the above. Monday?

Her: Ya maybe! I have a paper due at like midnight on monday, so if i finis

Her (that night): Where you going tonight?

Me: Probly loft

Her: So fun! Have a folios time :)
Good time* haha

Me (today, 4 days later): Whatsup babe

Her: Just doing some work in the library, you?!

Me: Just at home essaying, come over and play xbox with me later

This is all transpiring now, I will update and she goes along
Buddhagames's picture
ah man, wtf is up with all
ah man, wtf is up with all the maybes? That's my question- like what's the dynamic that creates this maybe tone...

Manwhore actually just touched on this in another thread. He said- you can't just straight up invite a girl out for shit. Well you can, and obviously that's normal and can work. BUT- I see all these maybes and I'm thinking... dude manwhore is so right.

Check out this thread where he talks about how to invite a gal out on a dizzate: http://manwhore.org/forum/node/119

But yeah, I get that maybe shit a lot too and it's pretty frusterating, especially cause it's like you know if you were in person it wouldn't even be an issue. Check out that thread.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Man I may be misguided here,
Man I may be misguided here, but Im starting to see all noncompliance as a test...not necessarily a "shit" test, but her pinging to see if youre strong enough in your reality to lead the interaction in the way you want but be free from outcome. The maybes are exactly that, her sending off a pinging radar to see what attributes about you it can verify...if you get a maybe and you fall into her frame of "oh maybe itll happen, maybe it wont, ill let her decide durr derka durrr" then she sees shes not gonna get fucked. Alex talks about this ALOT in the mastermind podcasts, hes emphatic about it. Its in her genes to screen you for alpha traits, if you get the maybe but continue to lead like nothing happened shes gonna get turned on...assuming ofcourse that you are calibrated, sensitive to how she feels and arent a psycho.

Anways, shes coming over tn! Heres the convo from where I left off:

Her: Haha I'm down, though I must warn you i probably wont be very good and you'll need to teach me :)

Me: Itll be my pleasure, though i must warn you i get addicted to collecting souls via call of duty defeat
How's 10?
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man that looks rad. Nice
Yeah man that looks rad. Nice casual, fun meetup.... Reall good. haha I'm like, "Damn- Falc's got his shit on lock"

And yeah- I know what you mean. But here's the thing. Sure, you can look at EVERYTHING that happens in life as a test, right? Like when you want a sandwitch, but the bread is in the kitchen and you're in the bedroom, you can think of it as a test... But one cool thing about tests is that- if and when you make it out- You're ALWAYS stronger. Like after you go and make that sandwich, you're going to come out and be a stronger man because of it. And it's nothing she's doing on purpose so don't get angry at her or anything like that.. just roll with it.

But yaeh, if thinking of it as a "test" helps you understand what it is you need to do in response, then think of it that way. Stay congruent (like you did) and it will work out... I don't personally see it that way, but I can absolutely relate.

Man, I like that we're getting a little community here. Especially cause a lot of the guys that have been on here from the early days (like you) are really starting to see this shit work for them and are giving good advice.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Oh shit THERE is the xbox
Oh shit THERE is the xbox mention

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

When a girl starts giving
When a girl starts giving resistance like that a really good tactic is to make this huge scenario WITHOUT her in it. E.g. take your vegetable stir fry and phil collins situation (which was pretty damn funny) and don't have her in it. She'll see all the fun you're having without her, OR, just the awesome times you have and want to be a part. Bait her don't chase her.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

She just sucked my dick and I
She just sucked my dick and I nutted in her mouth, wickedness. I feel like a champ, 2 girls in 2 days. Im gonna try the baiting thing, in this case there may not have been a need cause I already hooked up with her at the bar and almost pulled but for next time.
Fucking sweet post text convo
Fucking sweet post text convo and dick lay report. Because yes, your dick did indeed get laid