Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]

Quick nightgame close off a girl who was dancing sexily.

Her friend did not approve and kept trying to drag her away, eventually succeeding.

I quickly number closed her before you left later that night.

Thoughts?

http://imgur.com/bGeXJDo

http://imgur.com/oJF4ThE

http://imgur.com/4iHXOx0

My notes:

Options to maintain the fun flirty vibe without being explicitly sexual :

Instead of "going for long" etc.

"No interruptions, you'll be able to relax"

Instead of "do you want me to eat it?"

"I can kiss it and make it better."

Options to push forward:

Instead of exiting after "I promise to be careful"

I could have continued with describing gentle pussy eating.

Doh!  Ok you did real well

Doh! 

Ok you did real well but your understanding of emotions vs logistics needs a bit of a fine-tuning. You want to nail it down, at this point because you waited you sorta showed some "gentlemanly" type attributes and that doesn't fit well in the "lover" type category you want to be in in a girl's mind. 

If you get overt you want to blitz the logistics. Otherwise you stand the very real risk of sparking asd and such in a girl's mind. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I agree. There was a real

I agree. There was a real possibility of meeting her that night. But even if I missed it, I could have responded to her objections without putting myself too far in the boyfriend (or simply lame) category.

For example I could have not tried to plan in the future and if I had to let it go for that night, simply re-initiate with something fun and funny in the coming day(s).

Correct.

Correct.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Yeah man you could have done

Yeah man you could have done some sort of blitz there. After the text where she said she hated to be interrupted it was on ...you could have either called her or been like "Chickiepoo get your butt off the couch and come over"....."what type of wine you like?" This way she'd let you know where she's at/doing

I like that better: "No

I like that better:

"No interruptions, you'll be able to relax. Chickiepoo get your butt off the couch and come over ;)"

Then right after, almost as an afterthought after the first (as if we "agreed" she woudl come)

"What type of wine you like? ;)"

At this time I didn't know the value or how to execute the double texting. But I like it here.