Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]

Credit to Manwhore for the opener.

The other girl hasn't responded yet. Too bad, she was a real cutie :((

Thoughts and input to my text game appreciated.

Girl was wearing a "Primal" shirt when I met her and heading to Lush for bath bombs / facial masks.

I'm not sure who the blond is she is referring to... there were a number of sets. This girl was a brunette.

http://imgur.com/XxmSZ4z
http://imgur.com/NLG147a
http://imgur.com/Keymfug
http://imgur.com/1Dnei2h
http://imgur.com/NhraEV1
http://imgur.com/GbslzXC
http://imgur.com/EqWD8WF

Meow's picture
Lol fire opener! Your game

Lol fire opener! 

Your game must have been pretty tight man. At first I didn't like that you immediately started talking about her ass when you weren't really in a sexual place but it worked! I assume you also got her schedule in person because you jumped right on that. Your definitely coming across as high value.  When you rengage throw in some sincere and silly so she doesn't just feel like you're  a pimp. Good work!

Meow wrote: At first I didn't

Meow wrote:
At first I didn't like that you immediately started talking about her ass when you weren't really in a sexual place but it worked!

I think it was a good set with some sexuality, but my rationale was by saying my wing said it, it put me at an emotional distance from it and thus I had plausible deniability for the sexualization if it was recieved poorly. Plus I wasn't directly complimenting her so I wasn't chasing/lower value... also, that "thicker than a bowl of oatmeal" line is hillarious, google it and watch the video it's from if you haven't already.

Then when she pushed back with why did I take her number then, it allowed me to "reluctantly" admit I liked her ass and was charmed but not intimated by it, haha.

Meow wrote:
I assume you also got her schedule in person because you jumped right on that.

Nope, I had no idea. I was using the concept from "The fast and the furious" text style where I mix logistics with being playful. So her qualifying about going to the gym I saw about a way to probe her logistics. That's why I started with what time she went to the gym and moved it to how does that compete with her work and school (I honestly didn't know if she went to school and/or worked, it was a very fun set but I didn't get details like that in it).

Meow wrote:
Your definitely coming across as high value.  When you rengage throw in some sincere and silly so she doesn't just feel like you're  a pimp. Good work!

Thank you. And I'll make sure to send something like that tonight, sincere and silly, to deal with that player perception. Good idea.

For silly and sincere going

For silly and sincere going to add:

"It's so wholesome getting froyo, I feel like we're right out of "Leave it to Beaver" ;)" and then proceed to logistics.

^ Man why would you do that?

^ Man why would you do that? Is any of that sexy? Lol 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

No, it's not sexy at all. The

No, it's not sexy at all. The point Meow made was she was "player testing" me because she saw me talking to other girls, and possibly for the normal "Is this what you do, approach girls at a mall/bar/special olympics meet?" objection. So he pointed out that maybe I should add a bit of comfort to the date confirm later.

On the other hand I think I did a very good job of dispelling the player tests via text and don't necessarily need it, but perhaps it is a good idea (especially on a set with low comfort). What is your opinion?

You did a decent job of

You did a decent job of handling it but at the same time you don't have to be so strict and/or black & white with your definitions of the behavior of a player vs what you think she's looking for in a male. Especially a "lover" 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Meow's picture
I didn't mean any extreme

I didn't mean any extreme changes man. More like add a pet name in there and create an "us" vibe.

"Hey kitty kat, you ready to rob the froyo shop tonight?....those fuckers are going to have a hard time stopping us, we're sexy :)"

Manwhore wrote: You did a

Manwhore wrote:
You did a decent job of handling it but at the same time you don't have to be so strict and/or black & white with your definitions of the behavior of a player vs what you think she's looking for in a male. Especially a "lover" 

Got it. I may be over-reacting to her player test and over-qualifying in my deflection/defense, leading to going further into the bf box. Duly noted. Thanks.

Meow wrote:I didn't mean any

Meow wrote:
I didn't mean any extreme changes man. More like add a pet name in there and create an "us" vibe.

"Hey kitty kat, you ready to rob the froyo shop tonight?....those fuckers are going to have a hard time stopping us, we're sexy :)"

Sending this text exactly, with "gangster kitty" (fits her better) and "tonight, 8PM" or whatever time it works out to be. Tight. I like that better. Thank you.

Worked

Worked perfectly.

Unfortunately I had to cancel on her last minute due to other serious factors, but this went plenty smooth.

We'll see next week.

Lol! Meow look at this

Lol! Meow look at this fucker. Gets amazeballs level of personalized text game help, then cancels on the girl. Derp 

Meow's picture
don't wait to long bruh her

don't wait to long bruh her pussy juices will run dry

Manwhore wrote: Lol! Meow

Manwhore wrote:
Lol! Meow look at this fucker. Gets amazeballs level of personalized text game help, then cancels on the girl. Derp 

Lol. I didn't see her or go out last night. Serious issues came up. To ignore what was going on and go out would have been the derp move!

Meow wrote: don't wait to

Meow wrote:
don't wait to long bruh her pussy juices will run dry

I already know her next time off is Tuesday. So I'll setup the meet for then. Agreed. Need to make use of emotional momentum.

Between when I first flaked

Between when I first flaked on her and Tuesday, other better (in my mind) options came up. So I didn't bother contacting her then.

Instead on Wednesday she contacted me (11 AM), asking me about the issues I alluded to in this thread.

Through be funny, irreverant, and continually turning her on in particular getting her to send me photos which I could then sext about verbally (like I have seen MW do), I was able to get her to bring up resscheduling our "date" from before.

While sexting I told her that "wouldn't get anything done if you were dressed like that here" in response to a photo and "I would take those panties off with my teeth" in response to another, in order to turn her on and seed the idea of her coming to see me. And then with logistics I avoided topics of escalation all together in order to prevent ASD. Further I left things vague ("meet up") and let her offer new ideas ("what do you have in mind?") to gentrly lead her to coming right to my place.

After playfully getting her to take the trip to come over, she texts me "You're lucky you know that". Throwing in a little test. Now importantly even though I do have this habbit of treating girls like a girlfriend once I think it's "on" or in the bag, I'm working on it, and here was a girl I haven't fucked yet who might come over and then play games. So my response: "The stars have aligned. I read it in my horoscope this morning", which is a passive way to agree with her similar to "It just happened" in that I don't take active agency in the situation, and a bit of chick crack thrown out irreverntly.

Her response: "Omg (crying laughting face) what sign are you"

I tell her to guess, she guesses wrong, and my response is to create some drama. I know at this point she's almost to my house and has driven 20 mins.

"You're wrong. Turn around. We're not compatable at all. I knew this was a mistake" lol. Nothing to soften it, although I thought afterwards a ;) may have been good because in person I would say this with a smirk (to let her know I wasn't serious).

Her: "You're stuck with me for at least 2 hours bc I can't stand traffic"

Me: (releasing the tension and challenging her) "We're not stuck with anything lol. I'll let you redem yourself with another guess when you get here"

So the last thing of note is how when she arrives I'm chill, we go to my place and hang out, I move her to the couch when she sits at the counter and won't let me check out her ass (she worked legs that day, I had to inspect, for science!), and I just touch her on and off from there. She asks me about my interests and I mention how I was reading about pyschology and feminism and female sexual agency and desire (non-judgemental sex talk), gradually going from the theoretical (Female sexual obects are passive and don't have desire) to the personal (Have you ever felt that way). Eventually after 15-30 minutes we get to first time sex being quick because the man's penis has to "get used" to the woman's vagina (her explaination) which I seize on as a way for me to "get used" to her vagina. You know, just to get it out of the way.

The rest is history.