Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
77 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
patrick.bateman's picture
Manwhore wrote: Just use her

Manwhore wrote:
Just use her energy and take it to it's logical frightful conclusion. 

"Oh gawd yeah that wouldn't be a good idea. Are you even housebroken?" 

HAH! That's good :)

I'll have to wait for her to respond I guess. Or hit her up with that tm  

me: Yah me too. I watched IT

me: Yah me too. I watched IT when I was 9. It took me 10 years to take a shower without feeling like I was risking my life

her: Hahaha right/ I only recently stopped looking for freaky monsters under my bed. I'm a big girl now, gotta be brave. Can we make it 8:30 tomorrow?

me: Lol that's funny. Ah 8:30 is going to be really tough for me (dissapointed face) 

me: How about half past 8? 

her: Ya see you told me about this trick already doofus

me: Hah! I know and you remembered, good job. But next time don't be so snubby, ti's unbecoming

her: Are you being serious..? Haha

me: You'll never know ;)

So sounds like she is game to come over. Might hit her up tomorrow and tell her to bring a swim suit in case we decide to hot tub and engage in philosophical debate 

Nice having you on the

Nice having you on the teleconference this week Patrick Bateman!!

;P

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Fuck I know!!! Tuesday at

Fuck I know!!! Tuesday at 8:30 (eastern) really is hard to swing... Fucking chicks and shit. Going to lock down the next one tho

Her: I'm gonna have to

Her: I'm gonna have to reschedule tonight. My boss just asked me to work till 10. Next week?

Thinking about going

me: 10:30 is fine. Will give me more time to work anyways. I'm not a booty call tho, so don't get any ideas

or

me: 10:30 is fine. Will give me more time to roam around looking for bad guys. I'm not a booty call tho, so don't get any ideas

Haha I like that first one

pottedflowers wrote: Haha I

pottedflowers wrote:

This one eh?

me: 10:30 is fine. Will give me more time to work anyways. I'm not a booty call tho, so don't get any ideas

I guess the roaming around looking for bad guys might be a bit overgaming at this point

Nah I have add.i just think

Nah I have add didn't actually read both until now.

i just think the second part of both is awesome given the vibe you've established 

me: 10:30 is fine. Will give

me: 10:30 is fine. Will give me more time to work anyways. I'm not a booty call tho, so don't get any ideas

her: Nono I'm gonna be too tired haha. Cuz I have work at seven the next morning. I can't

me: Alright next week it is sleepy head

19 year olds and their sleeping. Prolly should have busted her balls a bit more. 

TheKing's picture
or gay... lol

"I guess the roaming around looking for bad guys might be a bit overgaming at this point".

or gay... lol

TheKing's picture
patrick.bateman wrote: 19

patrick.bateman wrote:
19 year olds and their sleeping. Prolly should have busted her balls a bit more.

Indeed .

me: My little bro is having

me: My little bro is having his grade 12 day jam and fucking up my tan session. Beautiful just beautiful. I should whip out the paint ball gun and start pickin um off

her: What he had it as your place? Haha I have such fond memories of that day. You're a horrible person

Thinking bout taking this two ways.

Way One

me: gimme a break, i'm a child of divorce

Way Two

me: No way, I'm nice as fuck. I once took the fat girl to prom so she wouldn't feel left out

me: No one told me she was expecting sex too.... 

I was a ninja in a past life.

I was a ninja in a past life. Don't judge me rainbow brite 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Manwhore wrote: I was a ninja

Manwhore wrote:
I was a ninja in a past life. Don't judge me rainbow brite 

NIce

me: I was a ninja in a past life. Don't judge me rainbow brite

her: Hahah. You're kind of amusing 

Maybe sumtin like  me: Babes,

Maybe sumtin like 

me: Babes, we've already established I'm amusing. What else do you love about me and don't say my ass 

Lol yeah that's pretty solid.

Lol yeah that's pretty solid. You just want to make sure that overall you're not making this too fluffy. What's the plan for a meetup? Nailed one down yet? 

We haven't nailed down a date

We haven't nailed down a date yet. She said rain check for next week though.

i sent that text and she said

her: you are so full of yourself Gregory. I am dying

hah! I think she kind of likes my cockiness but I don't want to go over the top. 

What do u think

Maybe I'll respond me: No I'm

Maybe I'll respond

me: No I'm in touch with myself ;)

me: How's your day been?  

You can't ever let it go

You can't ever let it go phaggot 80's self-love bullshit dude. I can't believe how often I see you do that crap lol. "No I'm in touch with myself ;)" is so infomercial it's practically the child of infomercial meets metrosexual. 

I know.... fuck. That didn't

I know.... fuck.

That didn't sound right so I didn't send it. 

Just not sure the best way to go about responding to her

Well come up with something

Well come up with something better than that. Let me ask you this.. where is she at emotionally, and where do you want her to go, even if it's just a subtle shift. 

Manwhore wrote:Well come up

Manwhore wrote:
Well come up with something better than that. Let me ask you this.. where is she at emotionally, and where do you want her to go, even if it's just a subtle shift. 

Seems like the attraction and everything is there. Just need to lock down some hangout early next week or something. I also need to carry a consistent and smooth vibe. Keep it very on point. Smooth texting to lock down the meet up. Meaning no retarted texts 

me: It's all a cover to hide my cold gaze and inherent lack of empathy with humans

or

me: well let's not forget, I am batman beb

or 

me: yah you think you can handle it beb

yah I don't know if those

yah I don't know if those above texts are good. I think they're just pointless and reduntant. 

Maybe need her to chase a bit more now or start getting the second meet up...

Perhaps I even need to wait a couple days before responding. 

Iono manAs far as i see it,

Iono man

As far as i see it, she's excited and curious - like what you have to realize is that this shit is like a god damn baloon dude, and it's gonna pop (that's a good thing)

If you back off now, you're releasing SO MUCH tension (that's a bad thing)

You wanna continue to build this tension up, and literally there will be a moment where she just can't say no anymore... people always think they gotta release the tension WAY too early on this stuff.... I might be wrong, but I'd say just keep building that shit up until the mofo pops

But again- she's excited and curious.... she has no clue what's going on right now (as far as I see it).... you have to basically take her hand and let her know everything is good. You're the real fuckin deal, and she's safe to feel the way she does, while continuing to build this tension.

You gotta lead hard right now. She's also a lil nervous right now- but you backing 0ff is not going to make her feel less nervous... it's just gonna turn her off completely

Also- I'm not implying that you take this conversation into outer space and be like mr. funny//crazy..... I'm saying that you need to continue to go back and forth. Like you can ground all of this shit, without coming across like a pansy. 

Say something that's cocky//cuddly about protecting her- that might be solid

her: you are so full of

Great points Potted Flowers. May go 

her: you are so full of yourself Patrick. I am dying
me: Don't die beb, not yet. I still need to bring up your pool game and ride your pony places

haha yeah, that may be

haha yeah, that may be bringing it too far into space (but idk, you still might have room to go in that direction)

You could always jump on the bandwaggon and switch the frame around a lil - get her qualifying a bit, which might speed this whole process up some:

You: pfft puhhhlease..  my mother totally warned me bout girls like you. 

You: Totally trouble

or

somethin like this might be aight

You:  Geeesus honeycakes, we already know all this, it's cool though I'll protect you from the boogieman

yours is solid too. You got time to get somethin good

pottedflowers wrote: haha

pottedflowers wrote:
haha yeah, that may be bringing it too far into space (but idk, you still might have room to go in that direction)

You could always jump on the bandwaggon and switch the frame around a lil - get her qualifying a bit, which might speed this whole process up some:

You: pfft puhhhlease..  my mother totally warned me bout girls like you. 

You: Totally trouble

or

somethin like this might be aight

You:  Geeesus honeycakes, we already know all this, it's cool though I'll protect you from the boogieman

yours is solid too. You got time to get somethin good

I like the second one, that's pretty fkn solid