Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Alex123's picture
Backstory-

met this girl on fb awhile back. she moved to another town. we met up and chilled over winterbreak but i havent heard from her in like 5 months. the other day her friend randomly texted me. I called the # cuz i didnt know who it was. She was being flirtatious on the phone and said she was hangin w Ms. supertan and thats how she got my num.

Ms. Tan then added me on fbook (she keeps deleting/creating fbooks) so i decided to txt her

me: Ay shorty
me: I miss ur butt
her: Heey miss u too
me: Im buyin out the beer section at ______. What u up to
her: Ha niccce and just got done tanning wbu
me: Ur a tanaholic;) lol but I can't talk i just left there
me: Lookin like Aladdin w a case of beer
her: Hahaha wow nice
me: Ya, I go to total tan. The pink bird over there is pretty gangster. U a sol spa girl?
her: Haha do u go to the west side or east side one?
me: East sideeee til i die
me: Actually I've been to west a couple times
her: West sidddddde is so much better!
me: Girl I run the east maybe u n I can team up an take over town ;)
her: Sounds likea plannnn so do u have a twiitttter?
me: Ye but I ain't been on it too much
me: Do u have some important tweets for me
me: U ever seen Bonnie n Clyde?
her: Oh yes verrry important and why not Twitter is the shiiiiiiitttt and no lol what's that
me: Only the most rootinest tootinest duo ever woman! Reminds me of you & me. Cept way more tan.
me: We should watch it sometime
her: Haha alrightttt :)
me: Whatcha up to now
her: Dinnnnner time lol brb
me: k
her: Ok I'm backk
me: Did ma make it?
me: Lol what was it
her: Alfredo:)
me: Cool well im bout to clean up a lil then lets hang out if yer not busy that sounds cool
me: We can play beerpong over here i just gota mcguyver a table. My stepbro n his girl live here too so we've def. got enough fr comp
her: I can't tonight spending time with the fam before I go outa town tomorrow :/ next weekend?
me: Awe shucks muffin. I'm leavin town on tues. for a whileee :(
*hour later her: Wah :(

imo this convo fell off when she came back from dinner. I feel like she was expecting me to txt entertaining/fun emotional spike conversation but my funnybone was depleted lol.

Instead i was trying to find out logistics. As it currently stands i live at my dads. figured she stays w atleast one parent since she left for dinner. then i just got lazy w crafting texts and put it on the table if she wanted to come play beerpong cuz honestly i felt like playing lol. and figured it would be better to do a group activity since i havent seen her in so long she might be uncomfortable hanging out just us. esp since i am pretty damn forward w this girl. atleast by my standards

anyway i've got some options now:

1. hit her up on twitter (and say what?)
2. hit her up on text again (how should I reinitiate?)
3. wait a while and hit her up. Im out of town for 2 months anyway

In any case what kind of vibe should i hit her back with?

Good look playas.
So your general vibing is not
So your general vibing is not bad at all. But what I'm seeing is when it comes time to meet up, you show a chink in your armor. The girls can see it's def not a sexytime meetup. You're too casual with it, like "well if you can't make it that's cool." Now a dude thinking with his DICK would be more persistent. What you're really communicating to her is "Well we're just going to talk about music and stuff, and you'll smoke some of my weed I paid for, so if you don't want to come, whatever."

Girls want possible danger of being dick'd. You are not supplying this.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

MW, I noticed that you
MW, I noticed that you sometimes ask stuff like '8pm, does that work for you?' and it could lead to people misinterpreting you don't have to be firm in the meetup. Where is the balance?
Basically if you've done
Basically if you've done enough proper text game, you get to a point where you simply need to ask for a little show of investment from her. That's what that is referring to.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information