Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

New POF changes..? 61 responses in ONE night >: o

14 replies [Last post]
My new headline is killing it along with some other changes I made.

Had six girls message ME (that beats my old record by five, lol), and got at least a 50% response rate.

Oh shit nevermind.. new messages!

Nothing canned, and I lead first with amazingly well-spoken and articulate comments such as: "I hate you" and "bake me muffins"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
I assume you mean, 6 girls
I assume you mean, 6 girls you find attractive? Cause, fattys are always hittin me up lmao. Haven't gotten a single hottie to hit ME up. Like they'll even rate my profile a 4/5 or 5/5 and then they won't message me and I gotta start off the interaction.

61 is ungodly dude. I don't even know what to say to that.

Super solid dude. Any tips, based on the new changes?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Check out this genius
Check out this genius comeback to a girl going radio silent over my sexually overt statement:

"Ok I didnt mean that. Obviously your little mind is in the gutter if you thought I was serious"

Feel free to use, gentlemen ; )

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ok wow, it was actually EIGHT
Ok wow, it was actually EIGHT girls, and two of them werent attractive and one didnt have a profile picture so I assume the same. One was average but still thin and decently cute. So yes that's 4 cuties.

And I woke up to 4 more messages so that makes 65. What I mean by that is that the overall sum of messages received.

I have that headline I got from edatingdoc's website (I came up with it but it's based on his ideas), I have some preselection going on (hot chick in pic w/ me while I look sublimely arrogant), a RETARDED joke at end of profile that girls love opening me about, and a seriously nonsensical profile, BUT it's real life shit. E.g. Im not talking about glueing salt shakers to my head, Im blowing my REAL life out of proportion. That was the issue a lot of you guys were facing when you went overboard with the crazy humor.

Ooo just had a fantastic idea for encouraging girls to message me first.. going to add a simple, fast questionaire to my profile. A couple of easy but funny questions they can answer as an excuse to message me ; )

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, as soon as finals are
Yeah, as soon as finals are over I'ma update my profile and scale back the humor. keep it there but make it based around MY life. That's the one thing I noticed about Jeffy's profile as well. It's totally absurd but stilll completely based around his life.

Cool advice. Thx man.

I also tried the "retarded ass joke" at the end of my profile. It's okayy but I think I need to change it just slightly so that it's more of a REASON for them to message me. Although, I think that the idea of making that joke at the end, seed a roleplay is also really good. That's what I like about the end of my profile. Just slight changes though, seem to make a huge difference. Doesn't seem like you switched anything up in a HUGE HUGE way.

Anyway- till tomorrow. Thx again.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
Do you guys do the same
Do you guys do the same 'overblown humor' for your facebook profiles or just keep it casual cause it's not a dating profile?
Its pretty similar. When I
Its pretty similar. When I leave comments on girls' profiles I definitely rock their world

Whats a good response if you
Whats a good response if you go with the I hate you initial message...Every response I've gotten is pretty much why...Should I just cut that thread and move into something completely different or come up with some witty reason?
This is out of control
This is out of control
You can do anything you want
You can do anything you want with it. Lol I didnt realize I'd be starting a I hate you mass txt rush. What's your response rate on that lmao

Figured I would give it a
Figured I would give it a shot...Was imagining the look on a girls face in my mind and got carried away lol...Looks like about 25 % return rate...All lame responses save one or two
Ghettoguru's picture
This chick's profile was
This chick's profile was bland as hell, she only had a pic....
me: "who the fuck are you?"
Her: Jerk!

lol.
Getting an instantaneous
Getting an instantaneous response rate from all 6 numbers I got from that little blammo pof exchange night. You know honestly.. it could have been the jumbo full moon. My werewolf transformation was spectacular that night.

2nd girl two nights in a row
2nd girl two nights in a row from this night on pof came over to get banged and fucked. She just left- was SO adorable. Baby blues and an ass (capoeira) that wouldn't quit. 3rd one is presumably on her way over for tonight to get stuffed.

Haha! I don't even remember

Haha! I don't even remember this shit