Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Rubbed down the warm up. Sent a few retarded texts but if anyone can recover this ill give mad Internet props

4 replies [Last post]
I don't even think I'd meet up with her if this works, I'm not really attracted to her. Not cause shes chunky, I like some chunky chicks. This one just didn't do it for me. Anyways I met her about a week as a half ago mid week at a club. I was solo and in warm up mode. I was with a large mixed group when she was walking by. I did a standard Tyler/julien hot seat opener. Clawed her in and just looked at her. She started talking and laughing. I took my sweet time with saying my first words. I told her my name and got hers and then started making out with her. It got pretty heavy fast. I played with a boob, grinded my leg in between hers and bit her neck and ear. I grabbed her hand to go isolate somewhere or find a dark corner. She said she wanted a smoke so I took her outside. I don't smoke but what the fuck. I hate kissing smokers right after a puff. Friggen disgusting. The taste stayed in my mouth for so long. I told her to throw her ciq away as it made her taste gross. Brought her inside, went to the washroom and took some gum from the washroom attendant and gave her one. I brought her to a couch, made out and started rubbing her through her tights. She was getting really into. She started qualifying like crazy and I number closed her and told her I needed to get back to my friends. Even though I was solo haha. Oh and when we were outside I talked to her a bit more between make outs. Asked her about school, we're she's from blah blah blah.

Anyways I sent her that night the Brad text "nice to meet you - icewahine"

And at around 3 she sent me "it was absolutely lovly Meeting you"

I was just going to delete the number but a few days later on Saturday I told a friend and he asked if he could text her for the lawlz. He sent around 9 pm "what are you doing tnight?" then about 15 mins later "interested in some fun?"

No response. Then an hour later he invited her to " come over... I want to poop on your chest"

That ten days ago with no other texts sent. Tell me what to say and when, etc. I actually think it can be recovered since it was Saturday night when my friend sent that, I could've been drunk and it was ten while days ago. So first come first serve. Tell me send a crazy text that'll blow me out or try to help me recover or get some sexts from her, either way I don't care.
You have to do some serious
You have to do some serious recovery after the poop on chest one. I mean wtf lol.

I'd say something like "Babe sorry about that. My buddy started trolling my phone. He's pissed cuz he looks too much like harry potter. no girl will ever love him just for him."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Also why didn't you take her
Also why didn't you take her outside the club and fuck her.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Volume!!
"Come over...Golden showers!" :D

Send a good ol' message from the manwhore text msg database. If that doesn't work call her. In any case though this seems like a regular club interaction where it's sat for way too long. Generally you want to be texting within a day or two after meeting her. I've had girls that I've fucked and still flaked on the second meetup lol. I only consider something solid after I've fucker her on 3 different occasions.

I'm not sure if you just want practice or secretly want to fuck this chunky girl. :D I hope the later or else I'd call you a fag. You may want to implement a rule like I did to ask for 3+ numbers a night when you go out so you have some volume for practice sake.

It's better than trying to revive dead monkeys with a glow stick and chanting chupacabra. Err...maybe Manwhore can?
Hahaha yeah when my buddy
Hahaha yeah when my buddy sent the poop one I loled. I couldn't give a shit less if it works or not but hey, just another number to practice on, especially in this big of a recovery. I'll text her manwhores message and see.

Also I didn't fuck her cause she was the warmup. No challenge and not much attraction from me. I only took her number so she didn't cry. There were hotter girls to open in the club