Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
19 replies [Last post]
This is a followup for a girl I posted about two weeks ago here:
http://manwhore.org/forum/node/126
If the text below is too long skip to the end text conversation.

Well that text conversation ended at the end of that post and I wrote her off as lost. Then the week later I ran into her downtown and pulled her home. I was out by myself and hadn't warmed up yet, I saw the girl on the street and smiled a hello at her and kept walking because I didn't recognize her.

Her: "LeftHand!"
Me: (WTF, oh fuck where did I approach this one?) **turning around back towards her**
Her: "Do you remember me?"
Me: "Umm" **raised eyebrows**
Her: "It's SC2Girl!"
Me: "Oh! Hey!" (holy shit she looks way hotter than I remember)
Blah
Her: "Where were you going? You should come hang out with us in (bar)"
Me: "Well I was headed to (bar2) but sure, why not." **shrug** (I'm .75 icy, and .25 freaking out about how hot she looks)

We go inside, end up playing some pool at the most defunct table of all time with her friend and another guy who ended up tagging along with us. Halfway through the game a group of three guys come up and start simultaneously hitting on the two girls, I introduce myself to them. The three guys start chatting them up, I give them a little shit and go back to the game because I'm having fun with that.

The guys end up inviting us to partake in their bottle. I chill and talk to SC2Girl a bit, we share flirty glances and she flirts with the rest of the guys there which I'm okay with because it means free alcohol. I tell her to come dance with me and at first we're there with her friend so it's pretty tame. After a little bit her friend goes to get more alcohol so things get kind of heavy. We're making out and having an awesome time dancing. The rest of the night is spent moving from the bottle to the dance floor. Halfway through the night I ask about how she got there and what her plans are. I offer for her friend and her to sleep over. Her friend is excited and the impromptu wing is down as well and I'm sober so I can drive us there. Right at the end of the night, one guy there was having his 21st and decides to sandwich himself between SC2Girl and her friend. I keep dancing for a bit until it looks like he's about to make a move and pull her away and make out with her. Haha, maybe it was a bit risky to wait but I benefited from his BT spiking. We head back to my place, share a glass of wine and we start getting heavy again on the couch so I pull her into my room and have a great time until we pass out. Her friend and awesome pool-friend-dude pass out on my couch.

So anyway that went great, the next night she invites me out again but I have a hard time loosening up, and there's another dude there who is escalating on her. I could have pulled her off of him but I wasn't really feeling that great so it just would have been me fighting to keep her interested until she loses interest and finds something shinier. They disappear, I get pissed for all of 3 seconds then go hit on some girls at other bars. I text her "Good seeing you, have fun!" after 30 minutes or so, this was last week.
I texted her a few days ago this for fun:
"8=============D dong text"

Anyway she texted me today and I'm curious about feedback.
Her:"Got my phone back! How are you?"
Me: "I'm doing quit well, lol you're a mess" (3 minutes later)
Her: "Haha I'm sorry" (10 minutes later)
Me: "I want to make you moan again, how've you been?" (12 minutes later)
Her: "Haha been good going down to (my city) toniht" (1 minute later)
Me: "Brilliant, we should grab a drink at (bar) in (my town)" (4 minutes later)

Heh it's been an hour with no answer, ideas?
Buddhagames's picture
It's been an hour. No biggie
It's been an hour. No biggie bro.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
I remember that feeling. When
I remember that feeling. When you have outcome dependence that hour or so that the girl takes to answer when you ask her out feels like forever. Gladly im getting over that now and not worrying about it. Be patient sweet prince.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Dude, this kid I know plays
Dude, this kid I know plays on our universities starcraft team, lmao-it's so funny. I don't chill with him that often, cause he's always practicing, but he's actually pretty cool.

He's this HUGELY OBESE asian dude whose fucking hilarious. lol muther fucker has zero game but he's a "high master" in sc2.

I played with him once and it was like... durrr... So do I click on this building? And he's over there like building some crazy battleships and crap.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What your uni has an SC team?
What your uni has an SC team? Awesome. Lol yeah the game gets extremely intense at high levels of play.

So I'm looking at that convo, and if she's texting me as she's planning to come into town she's obviously dtf. I assume I fucked up somehow because she goes from immediately responding, to radio silence when I try to setup the meetup. Either that or she's just looking for validation and as soon as I gave it to her, she disappears. I figure I should have asked her about her plans instead? Then set up some sort of party if she's just seeing a couple friends, or gotten her to invite me if it's a party.

In the end maybe I just need more volume so I don't have time to over-think it.
I will fuck you all up at
I will fuck you all up at broodwar. SC2 I was decent at for a bit till I realized, "What the fuck am I doing."

So glad you nailed her mang. Did you call her a zergling mermaid as you came inside her?

She disappeared on you with another guy escalating on her right in front of you so not sure why you care about this chick she's obviously into sampling different cocks. Shoot some texts to her but do NOT give a fuck what happens with this chick.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya man that's a good
Ya man that's a good breakdown of how you could have handled it.

Always run proper game when going for the meetup. No reason not to. Now are there are strange and fantastic ways to run it proper? Sure, and we'll get into some of the weirder ways, but as of right now you pretty much hit it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Hey guys.. it would be
Hey guys.. it would be AWESOME to post a link to this on some starcraft2 forums. Anyone down?

Buddhagames's picture
Obviously.
Obviously.

*In awe* at manwhore's "self-amusing marketing"

"SC2 I was decent at for a
"SC2 I was decent at for a bit till I realized, "What the fuck am I doing." "
Haha yeah that's exactly my experience as well, decimating armies with banelings was delicious though.

"Did you call her a zergling mermaid as you came inside her?"
Lol if only I had remembered.

Yeah I'm not going to get butthurt over this girl, she sends up more red flags than the Hulk at a soccer match, but I would like to bone her again. She's a little freak, that night was full of win.

Okay sick, I just got my rundown validated by the one and only manwhore. Could you be more specific about running solid game at the end? I have a vague idea I'm thinking of sending "what are your plans for the night my lil zergling mermaid" now.

OH and I DEFINITELY want to hear about the weirder ways.
Honestly it'd be great if
Honestly it'd be great if this wasn't posted to the SC2 forums because that means the internet will surely find me.
Ok all good about posting it.
Ok all good about posting it. Don't need a bunch of retards on here polluting the forum anyways. Not until I figure out some new filtering mechanisms..

You pretty much nailed it. Be like, "Look I'm killing zombie protoss tonight, you down princess? If not don't worry about it I only want to work with someone who's committed."

What you're doing there is showing how awesome YOU are, by making up a fantasy story about killing protoss (doesn't matter 'cuz in her unconscious mind you're still awesome lol), inviting her in a half-sarcastic, half-sweet way that she could validate by showing up and claiming her princess title.. and you're qualifying her against the whole thing by making her showing up be about if she can make the cut or not.. not if she's down to meet up with you. I just belted that out hopefully it makes sense. Funny enough, and someone else could have a different experience, I don't find that talking about casual fucking with a girl you had a one night stand with to really get good results. It's almost like you still have to run proper game and not really bring up the fucking. Could be wrong

Okay this is way too much
Okay this is way too much fun. Cool idea mixing qualifying and adventure projection.
Me: "Look I'm taking a bite out of game of thrones, you down princess? If not don't worry I only want to embark with someone who's committed to the journey"
Her: "Sadly I'm not in (town) tonight"( 6 minutes later)
Me: "Ah okay you might be able to claim your golden tiara of awesome another time, no promises though" (15ish minutes later)

No answer, meh I thought it was funny.
I think that's a pretty
I think that's a pretty fantastic response to that. And kudos to watching game of thrones. I started reading the books about 5 yrs ago. He JUST now came out with the 5th one a couple months back been reading it. Such a good series. The only nerddom I allow myself

Buddhagames's picture
dude. fucker takes like 1/3
dude. fucker takes like 1/3 of my lifetime to come out with each book. What an ass

You read them too? When did
You read them too? When did you start. I hated the last one.. so boring. This one rocks tho

Buddhagames's picture
Dude. the last one was
Dude. the last one was HORRIBLE.... boring as shit. He made it for all the lord of the ring nerds out there that like that "depth" and shit to the world... Nothing cool happened with anyone actually important though. Gay.

Started summer after freshman year.

Me: "Look I'm taking a bite
Me: "Look I'm taking a bite out of game of thrones, you down princess? If not don't worry I only want to embark with someone who's committed to the journey"
Her: "Sadly I'm not in (town) tonight"( 6 minutes later)
Me: "Ah okay you might be able to claim your golden tiara of awesome another time, no promises though" (15ish minutes later)

I like your style there dude
I think you played it off
I think you played it off well
Thanks everyone.
Thanks everyone.