Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Manwhore, is there any advantage to texting over calling girls?

15 replies [Last post]
I'm having problems having to stop my work in the middle of the day to think some fun or funny text to send, its putting me in a quite reaction seeking mindset, this has been hurting my in person game(I know some people have the opposite experience but its been my case). I plan to call girls more often instead of texting. Putting aside time constraint issues is there any advantage to txting girls instead of calling?I would think being awesome on the phone would make the girl more sure you are the man and that she needs to meet up with you, no?
Think about what you're
Think about what you're saying..

You want to call a girl because it takes less time to text? That's insane. You just need to develop your texting skill set. I used to text between 5-12 girls a day, talking ALL day. Jeffy as well. Can't do that with a phone call. One phone call. Done, that's it. You can carry on conversations that last for weeks. Besides being on the phone can be more difficult. Why do you think being on the phone will be easier than writing out a text? Does not make sense.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Its about the time slot.
Its about the time slot. During the day I'm working and at night I'm doing nothing, I usually call at night. Also by doing a shitload of phone game I get much better at expressing myself, self-amusement, shooting the shit, it helps my in person game. With txt, over the last month I felt I gotten worse in person, I started to feel like the content of my conversations wasn't worth it, it had to somehow say funnier stuff, I started to filter myself too much. My verbal game went down and so did my state dealing with negative responses
You're giving all the wrong
You're giving all the wrong reasons. Text game shouldn't be bringing down your in-person game it should be helping it, making you more expressive, more of a shit-talker. Your state going down with negative responses means you need some better mental/emotional conditioning. That's weakness.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

If that's your schedule then
If that's your schedule then text during the day and call at night. Done.

I'm not sure man, I'm
I'm not sure man, I'm stopping doing something that is very important to me(my work) in order to try to please some flaky chick. My brain is interpreting that the girl's response has a lot of value to myself. I tried to 'reframe' this situation a number of ways saying to myself 'hey I'm just working on my skillset', I was not able to dettach from the emotional ups and downs of this

The only thing that worked in the past was self-amusing texts where I just wrote a bunch of nonsense that I liked, but that usually didn't work too well, lol
Uggh.. my issue with this
Uggh.. my issue with this whole thing is the same as the problem with going out and practicing your cold approaches. Many times what happens is guys just continue to build a massively negative emotional association with approaching girls because they're not doing it right and they get bad responses.

Broski you need to develop your text game and emotional bearing. You taken any training ever?

I've done a bootcamp with a
I've done a bootcamp with a brazilian company and I have had a counts less rejections in person. I think the issue here is something else. On saturdays or at night I will glady chat girls over txt and Facebook. I don't feel like I'm giving up anything when I do on my free time. But when I do at work I feel like I'm violating myself because most of the time the girl is not worth the back and forth during work hours(due being too flaky, boring or not hot enough)

Its like fucking a fatso and feeling bad with yourself afterwords. It becomes specially a problem because I am in work/logical mode and have spend 10 minutes trying to come up with a good txt
Buddhagames's picture
You're conflicted bro. Do it
You're conflicted bro.

Do it or don't do it.

Either way it doesn't matter. But make up your mind.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
The fuck? You shouldnt be
The fuck? You shouldnt be spending all day thinking of what to say. Also how about you get a really cute girls number. How can you not want to text with a cute girl and get her to come over?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

What do you do man? What kind
What do you do man? What kind of work

How often do you go out. I think it's pretty easy to say "no it's not that it's that I'm violating myself! Because I'm at work" but really it's just the same issue. You need to build a skillset. You might want to take some training with me, super helpful, my guys love it.

Buddhagames's picture
lmao yo sicknut, I love your
lmao yo sicknut, I love your passion man- but take a breather bro.

You have some decent advice but sometimes it comes across a little pissy and it's hard to see the gold in it.

You probably deal with the same shit in your own life, we all do. So have compassion for yourself and in doing so you'll have more compassion for others.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
Wisdom from buddha. Thats
Wisdom from buddha.

Thats just the way I express myself. I dont say it in a pissed off way irl more of a surprised or curious tone. Gues it dont translate well online :P and lol @ you still calling me sicknut

Buddhagames's picture
Cool man, as long as you
Cool man, as long as you realize how it can come across sometimes. Just want other people to be able to understand the advice you're giving them without immediately throwing it out because they are offended with the way it comes across.

That's my nickname for you. Not everyone gets one.

Be proud, my son. Be proud. : )

You have text anxiety and are a needy control freak (me too)
Let's be real - you hate texting because you want to craft the perfect text but you don't know what to say which is what leads to text anxiety. You then say fuck it after 5 mins of failing to come up with the right response and then you put your phone back down and get back to chode work. I've been there bro.

I actually feel the SAME EXACT way - I love to call but hate texting. I have to be blunt and say that we both suffer from some weird obsessive needy shit. In this day and age you have to adapt and most girls prefer texting than calling. just less a commitment and they feel the anxiety sometimes too mann!!

I can't speak for you but I hate texting because I feel the COMPULSION to have her respond right then and there. It's some weird shit. I'm working on it. Working on not being a fuckin control freak... I also hate texting at the moment because I suck at it and seemingly also always throw away very very good interactions..

I prefer to call because I feel more comfortable dictating the rhythm of the interaction...It's actually a weird behavior of mine. I go out literally all the time and can be seemingly non-needy but inside I am constantly fighting the urge to dominate the chick throughout the whole interaction. Even after i have sex and have the aura I still want to dominate. Weird weird weird.

I trust Manwhore and I'm looking very forward to starting lessons with him next week - I urge you to do so to because I think once you live in abundance and you have chicks hitting u up all the time shit's going to really pop off and you won't have text anxiety
Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea I noticed some people
Yea I noticed some people getting mad because they think im insulting them. I'll see if I can take out the fuck comments of my messages so it dont sound that way.