Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So basically, this girl is texting me like we're already dating. It's a little absurd. Like I actually feel like she's gonna fuck me because she already feels like, on some level, we have fucked haha- it's kinda silly.

Like I didn't respond to something she said for a while and she texted me like 4 times looking for me to say something.

For any guys that are worried about "texting too much" or wtvr... all I have to say to that is LMFAO- cause I've texted this girl more than any girl I've texted in recent memory but since it's all super high value and basically everything I'm texting her has a purpose, it's just making her want me more and more.

I'm just gonna show up on wednesday and kiss her right off the bat and I have 100% confidence there will be no resistence- PURELY based off of how much texting we've done.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ahh. Yes you bring up an
Ahh. Yes you bring up an interesting dynamic I forget about.

Lots of guys out there think you have to wait between texts or something. Or that you have to wait for HER to respond before you can write back. Neither of which is true. Keep it high value you can text her to death. She'll die happy

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Cool. Yeah, that's kinda what
Cool. Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.

Also- it comes across super natural (cause it is). Like sometimes I'll send her 2 or sometimes even 3 texts before I get a response. And then at other times I won't be around my phone and I'll pick it up for there to be like 3 or 4 texts from her.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Like one thing I noticed
Like one thing I noticed about CONSTANTLY waiting like 10-30 minutes to wait to respond to a girl. Or like always waiting for her to respond, is that sometimes girls will pick up on this and sometimes it actually creates this weird, combative sorta gamey response from her where she starts to not respond to YOU as quickly and starts to sorta just play the same games you're playing...

But when I'm willing to send multiple texts and I don't always wait any length of time to respond... then when I do take a long time to respond, she's MORE invested than in the other case, because she can't say to herself, "Oh, he's playing games" it's almost like she starts to think, "Oh no, did I do something to turn him off?"... Kinda like what we talk about a lot her with girls... Like you think everything is going well and then all of a sudden, POOF, she's gone... Well, with this style of texting, girls have that same thought process (I'm assuming- they are, after all, not THAT different from us)

Buddhagames's picture
Leave your hatred of women at
Leave your hatred of women at home, gentlemen. Learn to love them because, in a lot of cases, they are just reflections of yourself. Also- when they do pull bullshit, a lot of times you can look at your own actions and ask, "hmm, maybe there was something that I did that wasn't calibrated//wasn't authentic that actually made her respond in a pretty natural way and I just didn't like the way she reacted, even if it's understandable"

Then again, when a girl is actually being weird- Know the difference and be able to pull the trigger and lay that verbal smackdown on her ass and make her feel like shit...

I tend to be too soft, too understanding, too much of a bitch (however you want to phrase it) so that's something I'm working on.

Nothing wrong with being soft
Nothing wrong with being soft and understanding.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
true.
true.

As I come into more of my masculine side, it's actually probably going to be one of my greatest strengths moving forward. Kinda what I can hang my hat on- just cause, when combined with a very firm masculine understanding of myself, I have a feeling it will be very potent as I get better.

I feel it's one of the aspects of myself that separates me from a lot of other "player" types out there. Just sorta a different vibe, that obviously some guys have but I would say the majority of what I've seen are dudes sorta coming at it all from the other side.

Buddhagames's picture
It's just that with that,
It's just that with that, comes the POTENTIAL for an entry into bitchdom... so it's simply something I have to be a little extra vigilent of. No biggy really.

Made progress with this the other night though- told off one chick for being on her phone while we were talking. She promptly put it away and there were no further issues.

I also just straight up called this one girl out on her cockblocking and was like, "JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY. YOU'RE MAKING THIS AWKWARD FOR ME AND YOUR FRIEND" lolz... It was a first and certainly way past my comfort zone. Didn't work out too well, but hey, I didn't die and it was a step in the right direction. The girl didn't talk back to me. She just kinda got all quiet and didn't say anything but also didn't go away.

Dude that's hot. If she shut
Dude that's hot. If she shut up you were all good what happened after that.

Yeah, that style of text is
Yeah, that style of text is more natural. I guess some of it just pseudo pua bs but when I first started texting, I was pretty eager so rules like that kept me in check and prevented me from coming off needy. Now it's more about balance because that competitive texting vibe messes the attraction and interaction up. Great insight though.
Buddhagames's picture
Uh she just kinda grabbed her
Uh she just kinda grabbed her friend and left after like 5 minutes.... the friend didn't want to go ( I know she didn't)...

Lmao- I was just kinda in shell shock from the fact that I had even said that shit, so I didn't capatalize on it lol... : /

But it was just really cool because it's sorta like it broke that invisible barrier. Like as soon as I did it- I kinda felt this awkwardness but then I noticed that within a second or two it just was gone and all that was left was the realization that 1. they weren't freaking out at me 2. I was still there 3. They were actually kinda just waiting for me to act on what I said

Didn't take advantage of the last one. But you know how after the first guy to break a 3 or 4 minute mile or wtvr.. as soon as that happened like EVERY amazing sprinter was doing it... well this was sorta like that moment for me. I will probably be doing this sorta thing more and more now, sipmly because I pushed my comfort zone and did it for the first time.

I like a lot of the ideas in
I like a lot of the ideas in this thread. Yeah you don't always have to wait 10-15 mins or slightly longer than she does. Those are just training wheels for needy guys. I can text some girls whenever and however I want but it's usually still based on how much validation they give me. I can only do that shit when she's super attractive and know it'll work instead of doing it because I want to.

And also I like the idea of kissing her right off the bat. But just a suggestion: sometimes it's better to know and give off the vibe you can devour her while not doing anything. It'll tease her and turn her on like you wouldn't believe. Example when you see her give her a hug, hold her close to you when you stop hugging and look like your about to kiss her. When she melts, smirk, and pull away. You'll see her heart drop but keep the kino heavy to let her know you still like her. Like arm around the waist or something. For the rest of the date she'll be thinking about kissing you and you can do it whenever you damn please.

I think Tyler and maybe alex talk about that frame. Knowing you can do anything to her physically but holding back and just doing it when you want. Versus the intermediate way of just escalating as far as they can every opportunity.
You do both. But kissing her
You do both.

But kissing her off the bat does SO MUCH. It sets that initial platform upon which everyone else is set. From THERE you can do the "I could touch you but I'm not going to.. yet"

Buddhagames's picture
exactly.
exactly.

I actually LOVE that. I LOVE building that sexual tension while just watching a movie. Like grazing her leg and grabbing her head and just like fuckin around with it.

But that initial kiss just absolutely sets the frame. It's a dominant frame. Cause the way I do it is pretty physical.

Totally true about waiting a
Totally true about waiting a certain amount of tome between texts. I remember texting at random times and started noticing that the girl was replying exactly the same time in between texts that I was lol....then poof! She completely lost interest.