Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Me: Consensual sex opener

Her: haha reproduction eh?! :o

Me: Ya, taht or we could play board games with phil collins in the backround :p

Her: I actually enjoy board games...not phil collins so much... Let me pick the music and you can pick any game you'd like like :P

Me: Deal, we each gotta make our choice a surprise though

So I'm thinking, she's gonna be all "OMG roflmaolollmaorofl" and then I just go for the number?
This is a semi-funny
This is a semi-funny situation.

You can't ask for the # without any kind of.. set up. You've put WAY too much expectation on the # now because you set up a date.

Instead you kind of need to distract you and put the emphasis on something else. So an example would be.. "Aight that sounds fantastic, I hope you pick Mm Bop that's my favorite. Oh and shoot me yer num 'cuz this pof stuff is SO NERDY OMG FML. I'll only stalk you two days a week"

That "oh and" makes it all happen. Because girls are dumb and need it

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
"Oh and" so key right there
"Oh and" so key right there

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
So casual
So casual

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."