Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Memoris of a Good Night: Email converstions with a lady killer

4 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
ME: lmao- last night was pretty funny...
I felt like we were in the matrix, fighting off agents, what with all that rediculous cock blocking going on

HIM: Brought the really cute blonde girl to my room (the first one.)
Later at xbar two girls were making out so went for the double.....both came back to room but one was scared to like make it legit so she pieced and i took other one. What were you able to pull off at xbar? haha

ME: She wasn't really attracted to me at all at first (lol she wouldn't even sit down next to me). So I spent like an hour downstairs working on that and then once that was taken care of, I found out she had a boyfriend so she was super afraid of any of her friends seeing us leave together. So I just was like, "alright, we'll wait them out" haha.... ended up foolin around for a while until all her friends left and then went back to my place and fucked. Nothing too cray. yeah that blond girl was cute man. lmao- you gotta take care of that resistence BEFORE you get back to your place. You do it by leading the interaction. Like were you sort of passive about it? Kinda like they wanted it and you were just going with it? Cause with a 3some that can kill it real easily, just cuase girls are super fickle. If you set a tone of leading the interaction and just little things like constantly asking if they trust you and shit... that resistence will be killed way before you even get back to your place.

HIM: dude thats so right i was just going along with it they were leading it so i got fucked when that one girl changed her mind..... dude mad respect for your knowledge

ME: yup. that happens. No worries dude. You'll nail it next time

HIM: haha no i meant that i got half of the girls in the 3some. (in addition to one prior).

This is the kind of shit I deal with with my buddies. This fucker is GOOD. Thought it was just kinda a cool conversation. Figured I'd post it. Especially after reading Manwhore's LMR article on 3somes.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lol
Lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
haha one time I was chiln
haha one time I was chiln outside this dudes room and his gf was givin him dome and I heard the following hilarious conversation:

Her: Oooo that tastes different

Him: What do you mean?

Her: Idk... it just tastes... different

Him: What does it taste like?

her: Idk. Just different

Him: TELL ME WHAT IT FUCKING TASTES LIKE

hahaha it was one of the funniest things I ever heard.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lol that's like listening to
Lol that's like listening to Cartman get head.

I once walked past this dude's door and heard two guys fucking.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah man, it's even
haha yeah man, it's even funnier cause this dude is super frail and small. He got so fucking pissed.

lmao- yeah my roommate freshman year was gay. I had no clue until his long distance bf came to visit one time and I walked past the door and heard them goin at it. One of the more shocking things I've heard.