Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Me: identity theft opener

Her: LOL in exchange, you'll have to write the sociology paper I've been procrastinating all week
of course, I guess if you'd like to steal my identity that paper would come with the territory ;)

Even a blind man can see that she show a lot of interest. I just need to craft a good text our two, and I'll have myself a date.

I tempt to say: ” writing is not my expertise due to all the binary numbers keeps ruing in my head. However, for bring such an awesome person, I'll buy you 23.56778Oz mochi with 1.354oz kiwi, 2.0655oz strawberry, 2.65oz blackberry, 1.466oz lychee, and 1.755oz aloe vera jelly to give all the energy you need to kick off that procrastination. But you gotta send me your number n email to speed up this process faster”

What you guys think?
Buddhagames's picture
lol idk man... I'd try again.
lol idk man... I'd try again. It's probably a good message, it just had too many numbers for my taste.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Make sure to spell check
Make sure to spell check that.

You don't want to offer to buy girls' stuff it turns them off big time.

Plus they've realized by now guys expect something and so the value of it in their minds is non-existent.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

And when you say give me your
And when you say give me your # so fast to faciliate the process it TOTALLY boosts that perception. See how that would work?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

I'd send her "Having me do
I'd send her "Having me do your paper would pretty much be the equivalent of Cartman paying homeless mexican workers to write their book reports. But sure send me the topic and I'll see what I can do. I've never heard of someone turning in a stick figure drawing for a class before. Will be cool! Also, why we talking on here I hate pof it's nerdy fresh. text me ### ### #### I'll only stalk you on thirsty thursdays"

Damn MW, this is good!! How
Damn MW, this is good!!

How could I train my brain to have that funny side all the time?
Buddhagames's picture
Practice. Watch family guy,
Practice. Watch family guy, south park, archer and read manwhore. Then practice. Practice. Practice.

Eventually, over time, we will slowlyl get there and then eventually, over time, we will slowly surpass his ass : )

IM COMING FOR YOU... slowly though, so you'll probably see me coming. But it will be like a glaciar, so you can't really stop it.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
But yeah. That message was
But yeah. That message was pretty fucking rediculous lmao- I don't know how you do it man.

Haha! If you guys surpass me
Haha! If you guys surpass me that would be AWESOME. Because gawdammit then I could learn something too lol.