Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Buddhagames's picture
These sounded real good man.
These sounded real good man. There was something slightly off about they way some of them flowed, like idk... since I've been working on this, one of the things I've noticed is that the REALLY good texts are the ones that not only say something playful/sexual but also kinda just roll off the tounge... almost like you could put it to a ryhthm...

This is solid though man. I would just run some verification shit tomorrow (start early so if there is resistence you have time to work through it beforehand) and I would expect her to be down.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Steve (not verified)
Thanks for the feedback. Ya,
Thanks for the feedback. Ya, I agree, this one was a bit of a stretch.

Aww shit! Miss you can't put wood-y on my lower half. What will Wilma think?

I've got two new girls for meetups tmmr and if they both flake I'll hit the FB.
Buddhagames's picture
Oh no- I actually thought
Oh no- I actually thought that was one of your best! LOVED that one : )

Your last one was more of a stretch I thought.

But this is just my personal oppinion.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

The shark thing went a bit
The shark thing went a bit too long perhaps, got overplayed
This looks really good. I was
This looks really good. I was gonna maybe say leas outta the whole shark week thing but looks like you did that at the perfect time
Steve (not verified)
Meetup failed this time around
ello nurse! How's your day going I just finished eating a sandwich so amazing it must of been crafted by the hand of god
Was it on white or whole wheat !?
No no I can't eat another one rite now. What were you going to make me?
Hahaha, I asked if it was on white or whole wheat... I wasn't asking to make you one eff that
Oh shit, well if you can't cook, let's hit up the coachman tonight
Bring those bandages for my legs!
I can cook, my dads a chef ahahah
Just one of those skills you never use? I have one of those, I'd kick your ass at a food fight
I cook all the time ahahahah
Lmfao Perfect!
Start cooking now n bring it tonight for a food fight. Does 8 work?
I have plans, sorry
Ask first if she has plans
Ask first if she has plans before inviting her out. That was a blunder for sure. Also add something real in there. Too much wilma not enough steven and whatever this girl's name is

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Steve (not verified)