Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
This is a thread of my replies... Not sure exactly how to handle this one.

1. Camila (http://www.okcupid.com/profile/CamilaT)
Camila,

So I’ve been thinking. I’m getting pretty sick of my job, it’s just the same old thing every day. I think I’m going to head on down to Columbia and take a swing at being a renowned drug smuggler, like Johnny Depp in Blow, but it wouldn't be as fun without my Penelope Cruz. You should join me. I mean you really won’t have to do much, maybe a couple lessons of Rosetta Stone but other than that you just sit around by the by the pool all day, drink margaritas, and get oiled up by hot pool boys while I conduct business. So are you down?

47% Enemy 30% Friend 58% Match Sent to CamilaT

Apr 14, 2012 – 2:32am
well no.. but u are goegeous and I am down for sex if u want =D

Umm... so yeah. How to proceed?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
I kinda just want to message
I kinda just want to message her back:

"Sure, why not- let's grab a drink this weekend and fuck"

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Tease and flake seem to be
Tease and flake seem to be very high with okc n pof... I would proceed with caution but not sure how
Buddhagames's picture
fuck the tease and flake.
fuck the tease and flake.

"Fuk it I'll just roll down your street. Be punctual and throw on somethin sexy for me. Im not packing anything. Can't be letting clothes get in the way of my amazing tan and fantastic body.

Shoot me your digits so I can text you after I park the jet out front."

I actually think that was the perfect reply.

FUCK YOU. IN THE GAME FOR
FUCK YOU. IN THE GAME FOR HALF A NIGHT AND YOU GET THAT! *gets rope, ties noose*
Buddhagames's picture
Dude. We be gettin TAFs all
Dude. We be gettin TAFs all over the place. Calm your horses and loosen the knot just slightly. I'll let you know when you can kick the bucket.

Me likey!!! Srsly, how the
Me likey!!!

Srsly, how the hell could you come up with that line???
Buddhagames's picture
I am genuinley confused about
I am genuinley confused about how any girl could look at my profile and not message me back.

Wow. You dickface Yes thats
Wow. You dickface

Yes thats a good msg

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Nothing worse than waking up
Nothing worse than waking up and having 7 notifications of chicks checkin out your profile and still not messaging you back.

I've got 1 response out of like 40 messages.

We're gonna go into the second half strong boys. Gonna send out another 40 or so today and then move onto a different set of openers.

I also slept, feeling like a
I also slept, feeling like a quitter and shit.

Yo btw, I'm 2 for 2 with sending girls their name. Like if a girls name is shelby I'll send her "shhhelbyyyyy" or "SHELBY" or something like that