Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Manwhore you gotta see this, shocking response!!

9 replies [Last post]
Ok guys I wanna open a new thread because this bitch was positive and responsive last week, I even took advices from manwhore and ended up with her swearing... Read the convo blow; I met her on my way to a club...

Me: 2 interesting facts about yesterday; 1- I wasn't drunk. in fat you looked more drunk then me. For example asking my name 3 times on 5 minutes 2- I met with two random rusk dudes who believe ukrainian devuski (means girls in Russian) are more beautiful then Russian girls what about that?
Her: Hey you. Well first of all I wasn't drunk and secondly ukrainian girls are beautiful but cheap what about that
Me: What makes russian girls exclusive then?
Her: Brains

Me: Im sure you will be fine soon (she told me that she works a lot blah blah...) Im at the gym right now, getting absolutely ripped till our next date
Her: Next date? Alright then. Thought we never had the first one though
Me: In that case I should invite you to our fist date then :) tell me when you are free
Her: Next week only as I am flying to Russia for easter
Me: Thats cool. In any case we have already had a half date though:P Although you were drunk and it was for only 10 min no one can deny our great connection... We are half way there... :)

1 week after

Me: Privet senorita (Privet means hello in Russian) Back to UK yet or are you the russian girl on the news who was deported because of her ultimate sexiness? (Manwhore told me that it is a pretty good text and told me to be extremely cocky as the bitch responds to my humours in a cocky way)

Today (2 days after)

Me: I feel its time to enhance your life by means of exposure my awesomeness. Come and join me for a drink this eve
Her: Shut up you mug, stop with the cheese on toast its not working?? Dickhead. Kiss my russian ass as well.

Dude this bitch was telling me to meet up for this week. Everything was alright, took advices and behave accordingly and look at the result. I thought I started learning texting and WTF?
Probably I am gonna say something like "And these are the words of a retard who things has the quality. What did they give to you during the easter haha. Get a life weirdoo!!" or "Yeah lets go for a drink and I will have the opportunity to kiss your ass lol"

In any case Im shocked...
Just insult her soul. Uhh
Just insult her soul.

Uhh thought you were classy. That is the communication of a low class whore. But you are russian so it makes sense. Was hoping for more. Toodles

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
haha I bet you could still
haha I bet you could still get a meetup here.... just for shits

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I just didn't understand,
I just didn't understand, were my texts that much bad? I thought I started learning...
Buddhagames's picture
lol nah man. If you were
lol nah man. If you were being weird, it'd be worth trying to save it...

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Huh?? do you think my texts
Huh?? do you think my texts were weird? I don't really understand :)
Buddhagames's picture
I do not think your texts
I do not think your texts were weird.

Yesterday night I texted
Yesterday night I texted her;

Me: :) what a classy girl. we met on the street so wasn't a big surprise. we will do th drink and if you drug mine maybe we will get down to kissing your russian arse. Bye bye.

This morning;

Bitch texted me today "Sorry for yesterday, hope u understood that text was sent by someone else"
Me: Yeah I sensed that it wasn't your sense of humour. It was quite funny though. Maybe I should take your friend out, male or female, Im game!!

I really don't understand whats going on though...
Buddhagames's picture
haha don't worry about it
haha don't worry about it dude.

Stay calm and carry on.

Any recommendation? How
Any recommendation? How should I carry on after this point?