Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
Ok dudes I met this chick in the gym as I like her ass lol. Here is the convo; (she is a barber)

Me: Get home safe. hkmt
Her: thnx

3 days after

Me: Hello senorita. How is your day being? I believe your hairstyle makes you look pretty sexy. Please use your creativity for my supervisor!! Even my G.I.Joe's have better hair styles.
Her: Lol yea Im good... u? Yea give her my number.

What should I say afterwards? Im thinking to say like; I will. make her look like a punk then maybe I will take you out for a drink. This wine bottle has been staring at me saying drink me with a sexy....

Any thoughts?
Buddhagames's picture
Where are you from, are you a
Where are you from, are you a native english speaker?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

no Im not... Why? :)
no Im not... Why? :)
Hey dude why did you wait 3
Hey dude why did you wait 3 days to text her? Is that some kind of "pooah" rule you're following. Stop following it immediately. It's complete crap

I would go ahead and go with your gut instinct and send the text you were planning on sending.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Not really. I was kinda busy
Not really. I was kinda busy so did not even think of her... Yesterday I texted her;

Me: I don't really like her so make her look like a punk:) in return I will take you out for a drink. This bottle of wine has been staring at me saying drink me with a sexy girl...

No response yet
Buddhagames's picture
Oh I was just curious, sall
Oh I was just curious, sall good.

Study some of the more minor syntax type stuff that we use. If you're texting a native engliish speaking gal, some of your witty texts may potentially lose some of their PIZZAAAZZZ just cause of stupid shit you can't really control.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

as she hasn't responded yet.
as she hasn't responded yet. How can I engage her back to a conversation?
You have long lengthy texts.
You have long lengthy texts. just sayin.