Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
20 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
With some girls I feel like it's VERY difficult.

Anyone that has experience with this: HOw do you deal with that girl who won't stop texting you but is def. hot enough to want to fuck like once every week or so...

Are there ways of constantly reframing it?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
haha wow, girls can actually
haha wow, girls can actually be honest with themselves sometimes... this was interesting:

Her: I just don't want to be that girl you fuck when you're in the neighborhood and drunk lol

Me: If you don't want me to come over late late friday, just tell me

Her: No. I do want you to. I just don't want you to think that about me.

That's some real shit.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture

Buddhagames's picture
.UHOH!!!!!!!

She wants me to go with formal with her... THATS not a good sign..

Her: Ok good : ) also can I ask a huge favor?

Me; If your asking for my cock, I already told you... of course babe : )

Her : haha I mean obviously lol but actually will you come to my formal with me, I just cancelld on my friend who I already invited and I want you to come. I will repay you with lots of favors!!

UHOHHHH!!!!

lmao

Her: And we don't have to stay long... I just have a pretty dress and want to show you off

I'm tempted to text her: I'm not a piece of meat to be shown off at the local county fair

I got this from Jeffy: "You
I got this from Jeffy: "You can't be a player with a heart of gold". Being a player/PUA/scumbag and sending mixed messages to girls that you're a long-term mate is basically the inverse of cheating on them, it's real hard though because you get these really hot girls that you get awesome chemistry with and you wanna see them on the regs. Dunno what that girl has in mind, if she's starting to catch strong feelings I'd just leave it man, if not then go to formal with her, get drunk and fuck her, it'll be an awesome time I bet. Plus all her friends will want to bang you and you can go ahead with that, systematically. Seems like she's on the hook, I bet you can text her to meetup basically whenever you want and as long as you don't blatantly disrespect her/neglect her in person you can keep your texts like "I'm coming over" and shit like that
Buddhagames's picture
Right, I understand that. And
Right, I understand that. And I'm not here to send mixed messages.

I guess my goal is to be able to send her the message I want to send her, without her freaking out and peacing out.

It's a similar situation to a girl wanting to go on a date and me wanting to refreame it so that we just end up fucking.

Engage the country fair meat
Engage the country fair meat text, thought that was awesome
Start framing a threesome.
Start framing a threesome. Tell her she likes chicks you know it. Maybe you guys can start fucking girls together. I'll help with your framing. Party on nig

If you're going to lose a girl you might as well go on the next adventure together first.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
YES! I absolutely LOVE it.
YES! I absolutely LOVE it. Never had a threesome before in my life. That would be fucking dope.

If I'm going out, I'm going out in style... WILDCARD BITCHES YEEEEEE HAWWWWW

Oh jesus, and the funny part is that I've already KIND OF seeded this a tiny tiny bit. First time I hung out with her, I got her and her good friend to make out. They've been friends since like 3rd grade or some crazy shit (that's a super long time for girls).... Anyway, then I was at her place and I was like, "so you're into girls" and she's like, "noooo hehehe nooo" and I was like, "Oh just your friend, then?" and she resisted but it wasn't like she flipped out or anything...

Anyway.... I don't even know where to start with this stuff...

Buddhagames's picture
I didn't respond yet. The
I didn't respond yet. The most recent text I got was:

Her: Ok... You don't have to come I just thought it would be fun

Buddhagames's picture
OMG I KNEW IT! you DO like
OMG I KNEW IT! you DO like girls. Maybe we can fuck them together too"

hahahaha that is so unbeleivably horrible... I really have no clue how to do this.

Naw that is not smooth at all
Naw that is not smooth at all mang.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah... Fuck, I feel like I'm
Yeah...

Fuck, I feel like I'm back to square one with this shit. I have no clue how to subtly orchestrate a 3some through texting. This is annoying.

Alright so I'm still thinking of shit to send her and she just randomly sends me a text in the middle of class of a picture of her tits saying, "I hope I get you horny in class"

Should I just start off slow... start seedign now, like, "Wow that's sexy. I'm fuckin horny babe. Do you ever think about girls when you're turned on?"

Graspin at straws here... like idk where the comfort line is. What is the line that I'm trying to get right next to?

Or do I just go full throttle... What's considered, "smooth" when it comes to 3somes?

Buddhagames's picture
Yo manwhore//anyone else
Yo manwhore//anyone else reading this...

Do any of you have 3some lay reports I could read? Also, if there are any articles on this shit that you guys have found useful I'd be interested to know.

Manwhore- Do a podcast on 3somes... That'd be cool.

I've got a couple threesome
I've got a couple threesome lay reports do your research.

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO- I'm gald I found your
LMAO- I'm gald I found your list of "qualifiers and negs"...

Oh lordy this is gonna be a fun research assignment.

Oh goody- found one... but it's not the right situation I need. I need to get into the situation YOU WERE ALREADY IN lamo...

I'll keep looking. God damn, to think I'm learning all this on the internet like a little nerd... fucking awesome.

Buddhagames's picture
OMG- scariest shit I've ever
OMG- scariest shit I've ever had to deal with... Straight up I was the most anxious I've EVER BEEN for like 2 days...

So I tried having a 3some with this chick and she FREAKED OUT...

Like legit started crying and like that she never wanted to see me again and just like, wow this girl was realllll upset

She called me the next day and told me that I treated her HORRIBLY and that I like abused her and shit and started crying on the phone again... So here I am literally FREAKING THE FUCK OUT...

All I was thinking in my head was, "Dude... stick to the damn principles... lead, relax, what you feel she feels, stay congruent... don't REACT... DONT REACT"

So we're talking and I'm just like trying to walk the line between apologizing and not being so apologetic that it feeds this bullshit fire. I just wanted her to not get so upset that she ends up doing anything that we would both end up regretting (sexual abuse or some shit like that)

So we talk for like 30 minutes and she seems to be calming down a bit and then she hangs up and texts me: I'll post up exact shit when my phone isn't dead but it was basically her freaking out again...

So I just stayed calm and was like, "Okay, I'm going to test the waters and see JUST HOW upset she is.. like is this her just wanting attention or is this something deeper that she actually feels violated about"

So I shoot her a text back and basically just say,

"Look, I understand you're upset. I'll be more receptive towards how you feel in the future. I'm sorry you feel I took things too far too quickly and I hear you, I really do. But, on a slightly different note- and perhaps this isn't the time to ask, but am I still invited to your formal? Cause some of the sororities here have formals on the same day and I don't want to assume I'm not invited to yours now and bail on you"

She texts me back, "I'll text you after class"

So now I'm still a little nervous... lol god, after this happened I like was so nervous man.

Then FINALLLLY she texts me back later that night and is like:

"Well, if you want to come, I'd still love for you to come with me etc. etc."

OMG- best feeling I'd had in AGES... so after that I just didn't text her for a while. Next day she texted me back asking if I was coming... responded a wihle later to which she responded, "You took so long so I invited someone else" to which I responded, "Oh okay, have fun beb" to which she responded, "You can still come over and take my dress off after"

SITUATION TAKEN CARE OF. ALL SYSTEMS BACK TO NORMAL

HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN SHIT.

Buddhagames's picture
I just really want to share
I just really want to share this with everyone cause honestly, it was fuckin scary and just got finally resolved last night. I don't know if I even want to fuck around with this girl anymore cause I feel like there is this standard that's set now that she can basically just get my attention whenever she wants by freaking out.

AND THAT is a HORRIBLE basis for ANY relationship lmao

Wait why were you anxious?
Wait why were you anxious? What a fag. Over a crying girl? Chill the fuck out. That's your bop on the head

Dude stop being a bitch on my
Dude stop being a bitch on my forum. Seriously. All your capitalized sentences about freaking out make you seriously look like a bitch. kthxbai

Buddhagames's picture
I was man. It wasn't that she
I was man. It wasn't that she was crying. it was that she was talking about abuse.

I was freakin out in my head but I tried to just not let it have an effect on my action.

But yeah, this is def. something I gotta work on. Like not letting girls' little temper tantroms get the best of me.

Since she didn't actually have anything on me, should I have just called her out for wanting attention and being dumb?

Edit: Yeahhh, I sound like a bitch : / ... Thanks for the bop.