Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
I met this girl when I was going to a club, Got her number, texting back and forward, invited her for a drink last weekend but she went back to Russia for easter. So I texted her (after a week);

Privet senorita (Privet means hello in Russian) Back to UK yet or are you the russian girl on the news who was deported because of her ultimate sexiness?

She hasnt responded yet. Any thoughts about my text? any improvement?
That's a pretty good text
That's a pretty good text mate. Shoot her another text in a couple days say something about sending a search party and dogs out to find her. Does she respond well to humor? Try inviting her out to an event if none of this works.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I feel she wasn't that much
I feel she wasn't that much playful. Often times when I text playfully she responded with a straight answer and killed my game. For instance when we first met it was pretty much midnight and I was drunk. Here is the convo after I got her number;

Me: 2 interesting facts about yesterday; 1- I wasn't drunk. in fat you looked more drunk then me. For example asking my name 3 times on 5 minutes 2- I met with two random rusk dudes who believe ukrainian devuski (means girls in Russian) are more beautiful then Russian girls what about that?
Her: Hey you. Well first of all I wasn't drunk and secondly ukrainian girls are beautiful but cheap what about that
Me: What makes russian girls exclusive then?
Her: Brains

Me: Im sure you will be fine soon (she told me that she works a lot blah blah...) Im at the gym right now, getting absolutely ripped till our next date
Her: Next date? Alright then. Thought we never had the first one though
Me: In that case I should invite you to our fist date then :) tell me when you are free
Her: Next week only as I am flying to Russia for easter
Me: Thats cool. In any case we have already had a half date though:P Although you were drunk and it was for only 10 min no one can deny our great connection... We are half way there... :)

Above convo is the whole texting until I sent the latest one start with "Privet señorita..." Manwhore when you look at the past texting do you thing I screwed it recently (especially in the last text about connection and half date) or is it alright?
Ah this is an interesting
Ah this is an interesting type of girl. With that particular kind of dynamic where she's responsive but doesnt return your humor and comes off slightly cocky I go super high value cocky as fuck mode. Still keep it funny tho, but my level of cockiness is bonkers. This girl wants to feel like she's taking the time to hang out with a stud. Or at least someone who thinks he is, as she probably only thinks she is too ; )

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

no response from her yet. Do
no response from her yet. Do you any cocky text suggestion manwhore?
Maybe I should text her
Maybe I should text her smthing like "I feel its time to enhance your life with my awesomeness. Come and join me for a drink tonight. Possibly red vino..."

Any thoughts? ( Keep in mind that chick works stupid hours so I don't really know when she is off and I couldn't get.a response to my last text)
Go to mw text database. And
Go to mw text database. And try not to say ”I think” or ”I feel like”