Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Hey guys,
I really need to fix my text game. I'm starting to read more about it, but I do need some feedback, cause sometimes I can't tell if I being too try hard.

Most of the girls I meet and get numbers from are from direct game, and just walking around on the street. I am working more on the physical part of my game at night right now and not really concerned with numbers there yet.

Anyways, I met this cutie on the street today and here's my initial text.

Me: Hey future pole walker/skater( we joked about people skating with poles in the suburbs), its Wandering Soul. Slow down, you might miss your house.(She claimed she a super fast walker).

No reply from her yet.

Is this too try-hard early on?

I saw buddhagames give a first text like, "Hey babe, it___", but I never call anyone babe, its feel incongruent. However, maybe thats how this is suppose to be for a while.
Naw it's fine. Just send
Naw it's fine. Just send another tomorrow.

And yes if calling someone "babe" feels incongruent, you do need to work on that. Try on pumpkin for size. Lovebug. Punkin. ladybutt. muffinbutt. cookiebutt

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Text the next day
I send her a text the next day after work.

Me: Time to take a nap, after having my computer screen kills my eyes for 7 hrs. I hope the same doesnt happen to you...or do maybe i do...?!
Her: No response

I'm not surprised I didnt get a response, not cause of my text, but because of the feeling I got from the initial interaction. She seemed very uncertain of meeting up with a guy she just met for 5-10 minutes on the street.

Anyways, let me know what you think of the text. Thanks.
Ok you need to wait a few hrs
Ok you need to wait a few hrs and then call her and leave a vm. She won't pick up BUT you will have a chance to passively show value thru your vm. Just be CHILL and talk about nothing and then say aight I'll talk to you later beb. And hang up

Then when you go to text her again she'll be responsive.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Message Left
Wow, I had no clue what to even say in that message. It went something like this.
Me: Hey, what's up Rachel, its WanderingSoul. I'm just make dinner, a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and I figured I'd say hi. Oh, hold on one second...it takes a lot of concentration to make this... anyways, yea, I figured I say hi and I'll talk to you later. See ya babe."

WTF?
Its kinda of hilarious looking back on that. Anyways, let me know what you think.
Reinitiate text- No Work
Tried sending a reinitiate conversation text of with her, the day after I left that message.

Me: Congratulations!

No response.

Que paso?

She didn't give me a wrong number. Maybe it was the interaction.
Sick-Cunt's picture
For one you are sending too
For one you are sending too many messages. She clearly dont want to talk to you right now [if it aint a wrong number]. Wait it out. Also if I was a girl I probably wouldnt reply to your messages. Idk why though. Maybe it sounds a bit forced or approval seeking [imo]

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Your vm was fine dude what
Your vm was fine dude what was up with the congrats text

Well, I wanted to reinitiate
Well, I wanted to reinitiate conversation with her, and I couldn't think of anything to say that did not feel repetitive or forced. I took that from one of your list's. Are those texts more for reinitiating texting after a week or two?
I dont think that's the whole
I dont think that's the whole text. Regardless you still need to use your head when using those texts. The TMD is not infallible lol

If it told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? Lol

Buddhagames's picture
Manwhore, Don't be modest.
Manwhore, Don't be modest.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."