Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Ok I met this chick in the gym, got her number she was into me

Me:Hey its hkmt's number. Save it he might change your life...
Her: Nice to meet you today, hope you enjoyed rest of your workout... See you soon!

2 days after

Me: Hey girl!... How was you day? Any fun?
Her: Not bad for a Tuesday I guess, fun was had! still going though, slowly working towards large glass of vino! You?
Me: awww indulge me!! Let me guess you are drinking red, probably French?
Her: Red yes, my choices are Australian or Chilean. Hmmm. Thoughts?
Me: Australian is fine but French Shiraz is bette... :) where are you drinking?
Her: Chez moi (home). Have to finish some work whilst drinking said Australian!!
Me: Sweet... Finish your work and text me maybe I will join you for a drink...
Her: Cheeky. No cando Im afraid! Some other time!

2days after

ME: Just bought a bottle of chilean red lets see how it tastes :) Any plans for the weekend?

6 days later

I was having a great lunch in a pub so gave a statement about my day to initiate a condo;

Me: Hmmm its always good to have a pub next door for lunch breaks...

And no response. Could you please tell me the things I did wrong? And is there any way to come back from this case?
You want to create some
You want to create some emotional momentum with a girl before seeding a date and getting her out. Youre very stop and go and then throw meetup attempts in there at random times.

Also there's something "Mr. Rogers" about your texting. Youre too proper and polite show some roughness to your edges. A little bit of male personality

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
When reading your texts you
When reading your texts you can tell the girl was initially quite responsive. Obviously you did something right in person. Just out of interest do you put your same personality out during texts as in person? I cant really give any solid advice as i'm still learning this myself so maybe one of the more experienced dudes here can. But one observation I can make from reading both threads you posted is that when reading your texts they didnt seem all that fun, playful. Kinda too many questions.

text one you end with a ?
text two you end with a ?
text three you end with a ?
Then you push for a meet which wasnt a bad text in itself more a bad time maybe? Like do you ever get asked loads of questions by someone on a convo and just feel really unbothered and un-excited by the interaction? Girls are way more sensitive to that shit. Learn to ask a question without asking a question... if you get what i mean?

Shit long post.
Good stuff kris
Good stuff kris

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore can you please give
Manwhore can you please give an example about above texts, how would you implement your strategy in terms of creating momentum and not being mr.rogers?

@kris I know that I can't be playful with my texts. Do you have any recommendation to be playful? How can I improve it?

You said learn asking question without asking a question so do you mean seeking an answer by giving a statement such as; Rather then asking what are the plans for today, saying something like I guess you are enjoying the weather by the river or instead of what is your job, having considered your personality I guess you do HR

Further advices are much appreciated...
She Texted
Ok dudes today she texted saying;

Her: Hey, sorry for being rubbish, just been really busy. Hope all is well and you have been enjoying the sunshine!
ME: Yeah Im going to the riverside in a bit... You know that I will punish you for being rubbish muhaahahah :)