Skip to Content
-->

Nutbusters, err- Mythbusters: Has Julien Blanc, "The Most Hated Man In The World", Really Changed?

29 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Ok first of all, this was a

Ok first of all, this was a sexy read. So much goodness its hard to comprehend why you don't write romance novels so I can steal the verbage for my own sex talk. 

Second, I really want to know how and what you did to destory that chick's romantic faux paus. I don't even know what that means lol it sounds juicy though.

Lastly, the homosexual innuendos are much more clear and this article is fucking awesome but it might be just me but I still feel like its a stretch that Julien is doing that to his readers. I don't know. You definitely know him better than I do. That being said, the marketing he's doing there is clear as day. Typical RSD talk. "You suck so you need this shit pleeb"

Never new he was such a masochist and dark perverted dude. He does give off that vibe though with all his "dog talk" lol. 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Thanks ;)  Yes it's a very

Thanks ;) 

Yes it's a very clear projection of homosexuality onto his readers. It's a travesty. We need to start self-policing when shit gets this rampant. I deleted Suberb's comments because he was hijacking the thread with his complete lack of morals and ethics, but it seems some people think it's proper with the amount of "pseudo-homosexuality" going on today. I say hell no. 

Pretty sure I already told you the story with the two girls while my buddy was in the bathroom, but hit me up on Skype I'll remind you. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Psuedo homosexuality? Are you

Psuedo homosexuality? Are you talking about making gay jokes to your dude friends and that kind of thing? I'm not really sure what that means. 

I can definitely see a glimer of what you're getting at if I'm heading in the right direction. All the LGBTQ propaganda being shoved down everyone's throats as the "right and only" way. 

To clarify, I'm fine with people doing what they want. Sexual preferenes included. Just don't shove it in my face and make me ok with it if I'm not. 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
Pseudo homosexuality is a

Pseudo homosexuality is a term I coined btw. Credit goes to Superb for what it’s worth lol.

Pseduohomosexuality is guys being seasoned by society to be more and more “gay”.

Porn shows you mad dicks and you’re arosued while watching it. You might not even like dicks but it conditions you to be aroused while observing dicks as well as women getting fucked. It’s just anchoring/conditioning. The Human libido is essentially narcissistic and therefore bisexual, you may not like other men but you are on some level sexually attracted to yourself. This can easily be perverted into being “attracted” to other men. Actually though, you’re not attracted to the men but more aroused. Not because you like men, but because of the anchors of men’s bodies and pensises in your mind. Also keep in mind when in this mode of watching porn you suspend you critical factor and “morality” in your search for stimulation.

Bascially, many guys are becoming “bisexuals”. At least when they slip into that trance. This is heavy shit 

I have a theory that this perversion is a sex role reversal. Soon, women will have harems with guys fucking each other to please her. That already exists of course but it’s rare, yet it’s just on it’s way to becoming more common. It’ll be like “hey if you want me you’re gonna have to suck my boyfriends dick” kinda shit. People do this now. Soon it will be worse. 

Porn is to blame. Actually, abuse of porn. 

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
Pseudo homosexuality is a

Pseudo homosexuality is a term I coined btw. Credit goes to Superb for what it’s worth lol.

Pseduohomosexuality is guys being seasoned by society to be more and more “gay”.

Porn shows you mad dicks and you’re arosued while watching it. You might not even like dicks but it conditions you to be aroused while observing dicks as well as women getting fucked. It’s just anchoring/conditioning. The Human libido is essentially narcissistic and therefore bisexual, you may not like other men but you are on some level sexually attracted to yourself. This can easily be perverted into being “attracted” to other men. Actually though, you’re not attracted to the men but more aroused. Not because you like men, but because of the anchors of men’s bodies and pensises in your mind. Also keep in mind when in this mode of watching porn you suspend you critical factor and “morality” in your search for stimulation.

Bascially, many guys are becoming “bisexuals”. At least when they slip into that trance. This is heavy shit 

I have a theory that this perversion is a sex role reversal. Soon, women will have harems with guys fucking each other to please her. That already exists of course but it’s rare, yet it’s just on it’s way to becoming more common. It’ll be like “hey if you want me you’re gonna have to suck my boyfriends dick” kinda shit. People do this now. Soon it will be worse. 

Porn is to blame. Actually, abuse of porn. 

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
^ That is completely fucking

^ That is completely fucking retarded.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
Yeah says you who hasn’t

Yeah says you who hasn’t actually seen what I’m talking about in person. You haven’t hung out with these 15-19 year old kids bro. They’re literally being conditioned to like dick and to suspend their “morals” in search of stimulation.

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Jihad it is a complete

Jihad it is a complete violation of a heterosexual man to force or otherwise coerce homosexuality onto him. It's a disgusting perversion of his morals and ethics, and it is a form of rape. Julien needs to be called out on this HARD.

Sure this particular instance could be seen as just a sick joke, a one-time thing, but this is Julien Blanc, "the most hated man in the world." He is KNOWN for twisting and perverting romance and the sexual agenda to achieve his own ends. He's got INTENT here. And that makes it a crime.

Gay jokes between male friends are completely different. They're purposely mild and are laughed off immediately. The tension and humor of them are created BECAUSE of their extreme nature. WHY? Because of exactly what I said. Actual homosexuality is repulsive to heterosexual males. That's what makes this such dangerous and twisted territory. These men are coming to Julien for guidance, some of them are vulnerable. And this is what he's giving them.

At the very LEAST, people need to know what he's doing so they can choose for themselves.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Superb wrote: Yeah says you

Superb wrote:
Yeah says you who hasn’t actually seen what I’m talking about in person. You haven’t hung out with these 15-19 year old kids bro. They’re literally being conditioned to like dick and to suspend their “morals” in search of stimulation.

Yeah naw I agree with you there totally. I'm talking about porn being the cause that's a ridiculous idea. If nothing else that might give some guys an unneeded psychological complex if they think watching porn is secretly turning them gay lol.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
And yeah I like your term

And yeah I like your term "pseudo-homosexuality". Consider it stolen

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
Mmm “stolen”. Is that an

Mmm “stolen”. Is that an innuendo, Cecil? ;)

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
That's an obscure reference.

That's an obscure reference. You got grey hairs on your balls, Superb?

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
I researched a lot. When you

I researched a lot. When you think about a new direction, you just wanna take it now.

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
(No subject)

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
I actually really liked what

I actually really liked what Supreb said about society turning men more and more gay. I don't think porn is the only cause but I do think it has a big factor in all of this. Abuse of porn i think is huge.

I noticed when I was abusing porn I started delving deeper and deeper into weirder territory. Lets just leave it at that lol. Made me more socially awkward and beta and even thirsty for sex and somewhat beyond hardcore shit. It was definitely perverted. I try not to watch it these days. Unless its for educational reasons

That and my own shit hohoho ;)

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
That are a lot of factors at

That are a lot of factors at play, but i 100% guarantee that years from now psychologists and socialigists will view the porn epidemic the same way as the crack epidemic in terms of the destructive mental patterns it creates. Sounds crazy, but go look at the mental mapping of a porn addict and a drug addict, they look identical. 

You ever want to read some fvcked up shit go take a look at the YBOP site (your brain on porn) and read the thousands of testimonials about totally normal guys who got high speed internet at like 12 and were watching gangbang scenes or all kind of hardcore shit for years before they even even got laid. 

Your brain morphs the same way it would if you’re hooked on drugs. People who watch binge porn are not turned on by porn, they just think they are. Their body becomes addicted to the dopamine flood that they get from porn. Eventually though (to your point jihad) you need more porn (more crack) to get the same rush of dopamine, so you have to get darker and darker with your habits. 

Once you go too far  down that rabbit hole you have successfully changed you brain from believing your purpose is to fuck women. Instead, it now craves the hit of dopamine (Crack) and could care less about women at all. There are kids out there everyday now who are no longer feel any attraction at all towards women because they are so desensitized and even worse, guys who now have HOCD because they think that since they cant get hard anymore for a chick that they must be gay or some shit. People are literally killing themselves because of it. In japan alone the reproduction rate amoung young people is down something like 30% of the last decade, and its largely because of this shit. 

Thank god i never made it that far, but i will tell you that there was a year period that i had straight up serious depression and anxiety because of porn and also really believed that i was meant to be alone by myself forever. Can’t tell you how thankful i am that i changed my life around, but i do really feel bad knowing that so many kids now a days likely will never discover anything like game because they will be too far gone by the time they realize there is a problem. 

I firmly believe that porn is the mortal enemy of game. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Daddyjihad1 wrote: I actually

Daddyjihad1 wrote:
I actually really liked what Supreb said about society turning men more and more gay. I don't think porn is the only cause but I do think it has a big factor in all of this. Abuse of porn i think is huge.

I noticed when I was abusing porn I started delving deeper and deeper into weirder territory. Lets just leave it at that lol. Made me more socially awkward and beta and even thirsty for sex and somewhat beyond hardcore shit. It was definitely perverted. I try not to watch it these days. Unless its for educational reasons

That and my own shit hohoho ;)

So high doses of porn got you thinking about gay shit?  

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Hahahahha no you fucker  I

Hahahahha no you fucker 

I mistated what i said. High doses of porn got me looking at crazier and crazier shit on the internet. Only when I was in that state though. 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Then stop being such a

Then stop being such a fucking idiot

I just said superb's stupidity could give some guys a complex thinking watching porn is secretly making them gay. Then you post a blanket statement saying you agree with him that porn is at least partially to blame, but then come to find out porn didn't start making you have HOCD or what not? 

You do not make mistakes in areas like this with so much at stake. 

If you cannot take responsibility for what you say/write, cannot see the danger and responsibility treading in areas like this you do not belong on this forum, you certainly should not be communicating at all with students. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Gotcha. This was my mistake. 

Gotcha. This was my mistake. 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
I switched up the link added

I switched up the link added some more pictures. Enjoy!

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Slick where did you learn

Slick where did you learn about HOCD? I never realized this had been officially diagnosed.

Slick88 wrote:
That are a lot of factors at play, but i 100% guarantee that years from now psychologists and socialigists will view the porn epidemic the same way as the crack epidemic in terms of the destructive mental patterns it creates. Sounds crazy, but go look at the mental mapping of a porn addict and a drug addict, they look identical. 

You ever want to read some fvcked up shit go take a look at the YBOP site (your brain on porn) and read the thousands of testimonials about totally normal guys who got high speed internet at like 12 and were watching gangbang scenes or all kind of hardcore shit for years before they even even got laid. 

Your brain morphs the same way it would if you’re hooked on drugs. People who watch binge porn are not turned on by porn, they just think they are. Their body becomes addicted to the dopamine flood that they get from porn. Eventually though (to your point jihad) you need more porn (more crack) to get the same rush of dopamine, so you have to get darker and darker with your habits. 

Once you go too far  down that rabbit hole you have successfully changed you brain from believing your purpose is to fuck women. Instead, it now craves the hit of dopamine (Crack) and could care less about women at all. There are kids out there everyday now who are no longer feel any attraction at all towards women because they are so desensitized and even worse, guys who now have HOCD because they think that since they cant get hard anymore for a chick that they must be gay or some shit. People are literally killing themselves because of it. In japan alone the reproduction rate amoung young people is down something like 30% of the last decade, and its largely because of this shit. 

Thank god i never made it that far, but i will tell you that there was a year period that i had straight up serious depression and anxiety because of porn and also really believed that i was meant to be alone by myself forever. Can’t tell you how thankful i am that i changed my life around, but i do really feel bad knowing that so many kids now a days likely will never discover anything like game because they will be too far gone by the time they realize there is a problem. 

I firmly believe that porn is the mortal enemy of game. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Manwhore wrote:Slick where

Manwhore wrote:
Slick where did you learn about HOCD? I never realized this had been officially diagnosed.
Slick88 wrote:
That are a lot of factors at play, but i 100% guarantee that years from now psychologists and socialigists will view the porn epidemic the same way as the crack epidemic in terms of the destructive mental patterns it creates. Sounds crazy, but go look at the mental mapping of a porn addict and a drug addict, they look identical. 

You ever want to read some fvcked up shit go take a look at the YBOP site (your brain on porn) and read the thousands of testimonials about totally normal guys who got high speed internet at like 12 and were watching gangbang scenes or all kind of hardcore shit for years before they even even got laid. 

Your brain morphs the same way it would if you’re hooked on drugs. People who watch binge porn are not turned on by porn, they just think they are. Their body becomes addicted to the dopamine flood that they get from porn. Eventually though (to your point jihad) you need more porn (more crack) to get the same rush of dopamine, so you have to get darker and darker with your habits. 

Once you go too far  down that rabbit hole you have successfully changed you brain from believing your purpose is to fuck women. Instead, it now craves the hit of dopamine (Crack) and could care less about women at all. There are kids out there everyday now who are no longer feel any attraction at all towards women because they are so desensitized and even worse, guys who now have HOCD because they think that since they cant get hard anymore for a chick that they must be gay or some shit. People are literally killing themselves because of it. In japan alone the reproduction rate amoung young people is down something like 30% of the last decade, and its largely because of this shit. 

Thank god i never made it that far, but i will tell you that there was a year period that i had straight up serious depression and anxiety because of porn and also really believed that i was meant to be alone by myself forever. Can’t tell you how thankful i am that i changed my life around, but i do really feel bad knowing that so many kids now a days likely will never discover anything like game because they will be too far gone by the time they realize there is a problem. 

I firmly believe that porn is the mortal enemy of game. 

originally it came from yourbrainonporn.com, where they talk about all of the downstream effects of porn abuse.

I know there has been a lot of debate on here about “porn can’t rrally cause mental illness”... which I totally agree with. But how I view it is we all have a very small amount of some mental issue, such as anxiety, depression, etc. if that small issue is a match with a tiny little flame on it.... then porn abuse is essentially gasoline that is being sprayed every time you spray to it (lol) and turning that tiny little mental illness flame into a full blown forest fire  

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Hmm. Well I may have a more

Hmm. Well I may have a more snowflake definition of "mental illness" than that then. People certainly do give themselves complexes about normal, everyday things all the time. Both men and women have self-preconditioned "reflexes" to the opposite sex that sabotage their best intentions... all the time. So define "mental illness" all you want, but the ramifications of the emotional/mental model every single human being carries with them has strong if not severe ramifications over much of their life. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Manwhore wrote: Hmm. Well I

Manwhore wrote:
Hmm. Well I may have a more snowflake definition of "mental illness" than that then. People certainly do give themselves complexes about normal, everyday things all the time. Both men and women have self-preconditioned "reflexes" to the opposite sex that sabotage their best intentions... all the time. So define "mental illness" all you want, but the ramifications of the emotional/mental model every single human being carries with them has strong if not severe ramifications over much of their life. 

yeah man, totally agree. I just mean porn abuse in that sense is one of the many ways to totally ignite it. But yes, I’m regards to the HOCD topic, if you want to read some horrifying shit, go check out some of the testimonials people have wrote on the subject. People become SO lost within themselves because they have their genetic makeup telling them to go find females and reproduce. But they have their brain, which is totally warped telling them they they don’t WANT females anymore. They then go seek professional help and due to mass ignorance and medical professionals general refusal at acknowledge porn as an epidemic, they are told that they “must be gay” or that they should just suck down 2 Xanax bars a day. This further compounds the issue and then they end of taking their life. Truly tragic and sad shit man

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Please explain. Slick88

Please explain.

Slick88 wrote:
 People become SO lost within themselves because they have their genetic makeup telling them to go find females and reproduce. But they have their brain, which is totally warped telling them they they don’t WANT females anymore.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
So, this is the general path

So, this is the general path for someone who gets HOCD.

They start watching porn very young, well before they have had a sexual experience with a girl. As all young guys are they are extremely horny and into chicks, so they take this drive to porn. At first, it’s great, as every time they view it they get a huge dopamine hit, similar to how it would be if their crush grabbed their junk or hooked up with them.

thats where porn and sex stop being similar 

Very quickly they start watching more and more porn to continue to get dopamine hits. They are watching it at a level that is unrealistic for normal sex as you are not going to fuck 30 women a day. Eventually, the brain becomes hooked on the dopamine hit (exact same as a drug addict) and craves it. 

Key change in the HOCD / porn addict route happens here:

These kids think that their urge to watch porn is “horny-ness”. WRONG WRONG WRONG. After excessive use, the urge to watch porn is your brain craving it’s dopamine hit. They have flooded their brain with it... now it needs it to function. That is NOT being horny

this is now where shit gets bad. They have to get the dopamine high, so they now start watching really dark shit to get that fix. The brain stops providing dopamine for things it SHOULD be releasing for, such as a hot girl walking by in person. As it’s now conditioned to release for some midget gangbang shit or god knows what else. Now these kids don’t even have attraction for normal girls and start to think their is something wrong with them, they are asexual, avoid people, turn to drinking etc to feel better. This is thankfully the farthest it got for me, the rest will strictly be from everything I have read about.

Rock bottom is there is now no porn left to get them a dopamine hit, so their mind starts to go through massive withdrawals symptoms. Similar to a heroin addict. The person will TRY to go back to a normal life, maybe even try to go out on dates (as they know deep down inside that they SHOULD want to do this). When they engage with girls they do not get turned on at all, can’t get hard, no motivation to fuck, etc. Guys generally continue to fail at this for a while before inevitably assuming “I can’t get turned on by this hot girl, am I gay”?? They then become paranoid 247 as they know they have never been gay in any way, but if they are not turned on by women, that must be it. Of course, this is not the case, but they are stuck in a horrifying cycle of feeling this way. When they get to this point many of them end up taking their own life because they feel that there is no way out.

I couldn’t imagine being at that point, but even where I was with it, it took me a legit solid year to get my mind un-fucked, and that was after I had found info. Had I not, who knows if I would have ever found the light, lol

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
The real problem is having

The real problem is having the time to look at 30 videos of girls getting fucked a day lol. 

Guy are pussies and indulge in massive escapism. Too many lack that grit to go out and do physical stuff and fight for the things they want, which surprise, are two things that make girls want to fuck you.

Im not gonna lie. I love porn. I watch it daily. I fap daily, even on days I’m getting laid. I used to be one of those guys for a good 6 months that was like “omg no porn and nofap only release with women” I think that was stupid and misguided. As long as you go out and do shit you have the right to do whatever you want, be it porn, drugs and alcohol etc.

However, moderation in porn should be had. 30 scenes a day? What??!!

Holy fuck.

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Infinite wrote: The real

Infinite wrote:
The real problem is having the time to look at 30 videos of girls getting fucked a day lol. 

Guy are pussies and indulge in massive escapism. Too many lack that grit to go out and do physical stuff and fight for the things they want, which surprise, are two things that make girls want to fuck you.

Im not gonna lie. I love porn. I watch it daily. I fap daily, even on days I’m getting laid. I used to be one of those guys for a good 6 months that was like “omg no porn and nofap only release with women” I think that was stupid and misguided. As long as you go out and do shit you have the right to do whatever you want, be it porn, drugs and alcohol etc.

However, moderation in porn should be had. 30 scenes a day? What??!!

Holy fuck.

yeah, agreed, but there is a key difference in what you said. You are watching porn and** getting laid. The people who hit rock bottom never have any type of sexual engagement and only watch porn for years. Then, when they do try and fuck, they are unseucessful, so they get more in their head and watch more porn. It’s not guys in their 40’s and 50s having this issue as they were fvcking long before high speed internet, it’s dudes in the 16-25 range that have been watching milf hunter since 11, lol