Skip to Content
-->

Met a girl on Tinder, she liked me but wanted a relationship

14 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018

Strange . Two mounths ago i was upset that i would be forever alone.

Today i rejected a girl i met because i didnt want to fool her with promises of a relationship.

The reason being is that i was thinking, i dont like this person so much to spend more time with her.

Yea i could have had sex if i was like yea lets be together and whatnot but i just couldnt do it.

In the begining i was happy she responded well to me and all the compliments i was getting but there was something off.

one part of me was like yea she like me but oon the other hand i was like dissapointed because it was not what i wanted.

i post the initial conversation

hello i wanted to stalk you over the internet and then profess my undying love for you

not that im weird and shit

Hmmmmmm

no love im shuttered

Hahahaha

Very funny

its a redeeming quality for my lack of sixpack abs and huge ego

Ok

its ok you can laugh now

Hmmmmmmm

Where are you from?

im 100 percent awesome and 100 percent  X you?

Ha!

Ok

Am 100% Nigerian

im forst girlfriend was nigerian cool

Really?

χθες

What happened?

she was student she had to go back..... will you let me sexually harass you in a location that provides coffee or tea

Sexually what?

harass you hashtag metoo

I don't understand

tell me how long have you been in x?

Few months

See

Am not here for fun

If you need sex partner go somewhere else

well i dont know you well enough for sex .... i am not that easy 

Then why are you talking about sex?

it was a silly joke . seriously what hobbies do you have

?

Ok

Better

Check my profile

lazy girl 

Me lazy?

Do you think I have time?

Am going out now

?are you student

Yes

And don't call me lazy again

You don't know me

yes general tina

Hmmmmm

so when are you asking me out general?

Me ask you out?

yes

I see you don't want to go out

ok i will be serious , just in a happy moood ...do you want to go out for coffee the internet is strange

It depends on you if you want to come to my side

your in Xx side

Yes

too bad i dont like it there but it was nice to meet you

Hmmmmmmm

its emotional sorry my father was in the war

you are a great girl

I understand

I don't like it here too

can you come to my side?

If I have visa

you cant get? do it for my love 

But you have to come to the boarder first

I want to meet you

ok no problem border i can go ...

Can we talk later?

yes no problem

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
She needs a visa to come see

She needs a visa to come see you? LOL!

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
manwhore could you critique

manwhore could you critique the exchange.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
I'm not going to sit here and

I'm not going to sit here and grade a text exchange between two people attempting to communicate in a language neither of them understand very well. Plus you're both so damn tepid with each other. What is the logistical context here? What country are you in, what country is she in? 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
we are in cyprus which is

we are in cyprus which is divided going out from one sde to the other 1 minutes deal

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Mmkay if you think that's a

Mmkay if you think that's a good enough answer to my question then clearly the real issue here is you're a dullard and you simply lack the ability to communicate really at all. Can  you add more pertinent details that explain the situation better than that? If you can't then there's simply no reason for you to be on this forum. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
wow there dude there is no

wow there dude there is no reason to name call i mean im quite intellectual and have been part of a state department program in washigton for leadership, plus i have a medal for honor for fighting fires in a difficult situation where 65 people died.

I may have communication problems i get that but we are all in the community because of that otherwise we would not be here.

logistically she is a student and has alot of free time on her hands plus its august where i am on vacation. to get a visa it takes 20 seconds and you can go from one side to the other

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Yeah? Then fucking be more

Yeah? Then fucking be more forthcoming with details next time don't make anyone drag them out of you. It's stupid and frustrating. If you cannot manage this or would rather be petulant than realize your error here then you don't need to be on this forum.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
i am actually quite calm.im

i am actually quite calm.im just taken back by the negativity man seriously constructive critism is one thing and i am for it.

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
riddlemethis wrote: wow there

riddlemethis wrote:
wow there dude there is no reason to name call i mean im quite intellectual and have been part of a state department program in washigton for leadership, plus i have a medal for honor for fighting fires in a difficult situation where 65 people died.

I may have communication problems i get that but we are all in the community because of that otherwise we would not be here.

logistically she is a student and has alot of free time on her hands plus its august where i am on vacation. to get a visa it takes 20 seconds and you can go from one side to the other

I am now realizing the error of my ways. Sorry Jon :( I was being an entitled fag talking about my awesomeness in school... 

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Daddyjihad1 wrote: I am now

Daddyjihad1 wrote:
I am now realizing the error of my ways. Sorry Jon :( I was being an entitled fag talking about my awesomeness in school... 

I wasn't tripping over that, dude. I just thought what you presented was sorta.. not what you described. Lol. I actually don't mind this guy mentioning his professional background either, but if he thinks that somehow allows him to communicate like an idiot he's got a lot to learn. Women will not stand this sort of thing. I am pushing this for a reason. Clearly this is a major part of his overall problem. Haha 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
dude im just stuck sometimes

dude im just stuck sometimes i feel like a big chokehold is on me and i dont know what to do about it. at a certaint point of my life i was doing great but then something gotta a hold of me and just cannot for the life of me be myself i have all these thoughs all these things getting about me in the insecurities i have.

i dont know what happened i just want to be the person i know i can be

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
riddlemethis wrote: i am

riddlemethis wrote:
i am actually quite calm.im just taken back by the negativity man seriously constructive critism is one thing and i am for it.

Absolutely fuck no. This is not a fairytale, you do not live in magicland. Multiple times now you've communicated like you had zero communication skills. Zero effort, zero detail, writing nonsense almost deliberately misleading as to the real situation. You don't see the incredibly strong correlation between this and your complete lack of results with women? DUH. Now if you think I'm going to rainbows and sunshine your ass into doing things the right way you've clearly not been around the block a few times like you say you have. This has already been mentioned to you repeatedly. You've not complied in any way or demonstrated any more effort. So you won't learn. So your results will be shit. So in the end you will end up being a complete waste of our time. 

You need to fix this. Put in more effort to your postings. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 04/30/2018
it might be strange to hear

it might be strange to hear but i do get good results with women and the main reason is because im putting like this mask of self confidence that may hold up but it tires me .

Women look at me as a friend when i dont

yet i cannot hold it for ever

in my heart i like caring about people and try to help everyone regardless

women say thing like you have the biggest heart etc

many times i am the nice guy

in my heart i want to help everyone yet i have been betrayed by many people i helped 

in my life i had periods that i felt like a god followed by incredible lows

8 years ago i had 7 girls at the same time 2 very very beautiful .

my problem is that i feel when i am confident thats not the real me

the last 3 girls i was ecalated on me.Which felt great.

When i am in the zone i feel like a god and then my self defeating tendancies come up and feel like i am worthless all my young age i was bullied i found refuge in video games and avoided all human contact.

i

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
That's all pretty typical

That's all pretty typical stuff, mang. Nothing too damning or "special case". You need to handle your emotions better and be more technically proficient conversationally and socially. That includes written. 

You should start writing detailed field reports in your native tongue. Then translate them to English. Not sure if you can afford training, but that's always the best, fastest option. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information