Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

lmao- this shit is starting to incept my everyday life

5 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So my sister's wedding is in like a week and a half and her and her fiance sent out an email to like 20 or 30 people, saying how they are going to have some lawn games set up in the afternoon and like she listed a few of them and one of them was cornhole and she was like, "Email us back with any other games you guys want"

I hit reply all and without even thinking just go, "Umm... Nothing additionall to add, except to say that corn hole is the most amazing game to have ever been created and it is clearly what God did with his one day of rest."

I would NEVER have responded to that email to that many people like that before I started learning text game. Like this wasn't a text, but it was just like funny cause that's SO where my head is at right now.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
I know what u mean bud, like
I know what u mean bud, like it changes your perspective on the way you look at things. I change the way I txt my mates even the way I communicate verbally to reflect this new head space. It's supposed to be this way anyway, you must stay congruent not just switch it on switch it off. It should become who you are naturally all the time period.
Lately i've been realizing
Lately i've been realizing how a show like Family Guy is sooooo rockstar level text game, if integrated.
krispy's picture
Yeah this shit runs deep. Had
Yeah this shit runs deep. Had a one to one with my manager yesterday. A quote from her "You have this real masculine swarve (swagga) about you and the way you compose yourself and carry yourself that is great" Honestly when I heard this as feedback from someone else, Let alone a female who is my BOSS lol I was just like dammmm ITS WORRRKING! :)
krispy's picture
She did also say I needed to
She did also say I needed to be more professional though.. I lol'd ;)
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah guys, I've been saying
Yeah guys, I've been saying since I started this shit.

Family guy, south park, tosh, chappele... ALL OF IT - solid text game

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."