Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
Ok I met this girl on the street like a month ago. Arranged instant date then got her number. Texted back and forward. But when it comes to second date she bailed out with various excuses boyfriend, exams etc... after 2 weeks break I decided to reengage her;

Me: just wanna keep in touch in case that you got rich. What's up?
Her: hahahaha lol seriously. I'm moving back to cyprus next week so get a facebook acc mr!
Me: that's very emotional. Is there any existing tech. Where we can feel eachother on video calls?
Her: there is skype
Me: lmao. I know skype you silicon valley genious :p I'm talking about not only seeing each other but also feeling each other (touching etc.). There is a difference lol.
Her: I don't think so sweety :)
Her: xxx if you wanna add me to SEE me ( I missed the message here. She wrote see in capitals which I later realised that it means invite me somewhere)
Me: that's cool. You can get into your private jet and visit me twice a week :)
Me: (after 30 min) are you gonna say bye to queen on jubilee holiday?

Basically it is queens 60th anniversary in England so it is holiday here mon. and tuesday I tried to reengage her and if she played well and said yes I was gonna say I'm jealous you should say bye to me as well and plant some meeting seeds for this weekend but NO Response!!!

When you look at her texts obviously she was reacting well but does 1 bad text fuck everything up? That is pathetic man. Probably I'm gonna add her on skype and text her tomorrow; "fuck this skype shit, I wanna see you before you go". Thoughts? Alternatives?
any thoughts?
any thoughts?