Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Met her in the gym yesterday. We had a good eye contact. Talked a bit got her number. She has a super sexy body...

Me: It was a nice chat italiano lady. hkmt
Her: yeah not bad :) (for me conversation died here, her response didn't give me anything to play with so I tried to move on)
Me: You know what watching a movie with some fruit is awesome after gym, you should try ;)

NO RESPONSE!!! She is italian so I might try my chance saying "I guess you are from southern italy" as my friend told me that southern italians are very friendly whereas northerns are very individualistic and cocky so if she responses I can link to this and move on. OR I can say something like 'Yo pack your luggage, take the spaghettis we are going to Milano fashion show. If people asks I will be your designer cousin..." Thoughts or any better alternatives on reengaging the convo?

or I can say a different version; " Yo pack your luggage we are going to Milano Fashion show. Don't forget your bikini as it is exclusive for sexy couples"

Last one came into my mind in the last sec as she had a super sexy bikini. I would be grateful if you could write why/ why don't you like the texts. It would make a lot easier for me to focus on strong and weak points of my texting game..
Sick-Cunt's picture
I prefer the "I guess" text.
I prefer the "I guess" text. The other is like your typical texts that we call 'bad'. The message above that she didn't respond to, well she didn't have to.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Me: I guess you dare from the
Me: I guess you dare from the south of Italy..
Her: Why do you think so?
Me: I know the prettiest ones are from there..
Her: From sicily..
Me: Lol just bought an italian wine. It says 'from sicily' on it. Sounds familiar?
Her: If prettiest girls are from the south.. Best wine is from the north :)
Me: Let me guess. You like red...
Her: Are you secretly following me?
Me: Im a successful stalker baby! Following you since you left the pool lol (first saw her in gym's pool)
Her: I knew that :)
Me: Oh shit did you see me when I came into the female changing room after you...

NO RESPONSE. What do you suggest?
Buddhagames's picture
Ooo Don't chase a reaction
Ooo

Don't chase a reaction bro. See what you're doing here?

She led you right there. Don't let her lead you, she's like a drug addicted friend... she thinks she means well, but really- she's just going to lead you down a dark dark path that you don't really want to go down.

That's what happened here.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

so what do you suggest to
so what do you suggest to reengage?

I guess I have some major issues with my texting fuck...
Buddhagames's picture
haha I was being dramatic,
haha I was being dramatic, it's not that bad.

It's just that you saw her give that smiley text, so you were kinda like, "Oh, cool reaction... let's keep going in this direction" and then you took it a little far. In a sense, you, "Killed the joke"

In a recent thread, I posted about showing a girl a little bit of your personality, teasing her with it, then taking it back and showing her another facet of your personality... DOn't go full down one path, we are all multifacted people, not one-trick ponies...

I don't have a reengagement text for ya... If I think of something, I'll let you know.

But really, this isn't that bad man. It's more subtle than anything lmao. So yeah, don't trip on it.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

To be honest here I thought
To be honest here I thought she wasn't leading she was just contributing to the conversation in a playful way which we normally want. Thats how I interpret and direct the convo into an intimate way. She was asking "are you secretly following me" She knows that I don't so she is just being playful. I don't think she is leading me? Thats what I got from the convo

In any case as the results are very bad I feel I have some major issues with texting which is demotivating...
Buddhagames's picture
Nah man, it's an opportunity
Nah man, it's an opportunity learn.

Everything is. Don't let this demotivate you.

Let this just make you even more fired up to get a handle on it.

Hell, I could be wrong. I'm just saying what I see and I'm absolutely still learning this stuff, I just am a very oppinionated person and tend to express it in a pretty confident way lmao... But don't let her non response, or my constructive criticism, effect you. Take it for what it is and move forward.

Nah don't worry. My
Nah don't worry. My demotivation is not because of your message. Look I meet 4-5 girls every week. At the end often times I fuck up at phone. This is frustrating. I pretty much open a new thread every single day for a different girl. But my phone game is not improving. Like here for instance obviously I made a mistake but still don't know what it is. After taking all these risks, approaching chicks and investment it is pretty bad to fuck up on the phone stage cuz I know that if I meet I will fuck on the first date. It is always the case. LEts see what others will say...

ps: that would be great if you can check my other threads, your comments are usually very helpful..
Sick-Cunt's picture
Atleast you got a good opener
Atleast you got a good opener and responses :P , your last message was over the top though and following her lead.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt