Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
I think my previous thread was too long, no one responded so I decided to breakdown. Met this chick in the mall on sunday. We had a good interaction. At the end she offered me to drink coffee sometime. She forgot her phone at home so I gave her my number. Then she left as she was going to meet her bf

The next day
Her: Hi hkmt how are u? This is xx
Me: Hello there!! Im great xx just came home trying to find a movie to watch haha.. How is your day going?
Her: Woohoo :) have you seen into the wild? Amelia or the girl with dragon tattoo? My favourite!
Me: Interesting. Just spoke to one of my movie addicted friends, she recommended the girl with dragon tattoo as well. I like super hero movies in these days, avengers, iron man etc...
Her: You gonna love intro! Have a nice movie night!
The next day
Me: I didn't watch a movie at the end but I saw you in my dream
Me: (1 min later) as a witch!! Lol
Her: Hahaaaa I like your sense of humour ps: witches are awesome!
Me: You could be a stylish witch though, possibly with a red hat like south park style :) (she is a really stylish girl thats why I wrote like that)

No response!!

1) what I did wrong to kill the interaction. I was gonna create a witch frame then asking her whether she is a good one or bad so that could get her qualifying and move on to horror movies and plant some dating seeds but didn't work.

2) Planning to text her something like; "Met a girl who looks exactly like you in the gym. I guess you have a Swedish twin" or "Met your swedish twin in the gym. Cant decide who is hotter though" in order to reengage her. Thoughts on that?
Sick-Cunt's picture
The first text idea seems
The first text idea seems okay. Your last text to her seems off, she already agreed that witches are cool and you continued to tell her about how cool witches are.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Hmm how would you reengage
Hmm how would you reengage her then?? Any thoughts about my gym twin texts?
Me: hello senorita. I'm going
Me: hello senorita. I'm going to a pub this eve, you should join. These bottles have been staring at me and saying "drink us with xxx (her name)"
Her: I have plans for tonight, next time let me know earlier.

I'm planning to say;

" Oh duhhh. I always make plans on the same day. Make thinks easier for me and tell me when you are free missy"

Thoughs?
Don't text that. It's way too
Don't text that. It's way too reactive and you sound butthurt. Plus you're justifying yourself to her - never justify your actions to a chick, they do not hold you accountable for the shit you do...oh, and girls DON'T like to make things easy for you; that's what they love most about seduction.
do you have any suggestion?
do you have any suggestion?