Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Leslie -> Getting the day 2 with chodey text game

3 replies [Last post]
Met this girl a month back at the bar. The set had some polarity but it was basically a friendly/cool interaction, the key being that I wasnt being friendly because I was being reactive to her, I just felt like it. That being said, the more relaxed I get in sets the more I start to realise that girls get nervous AS FUCK, like often times to the point where they get blush blatantly, cannot make eye contact and freeze with 0 breathing. Yesterday a girl teared up lol. So if you raelise that merely by approaching them you are creating massive arousal and turning them on as an alpha male, you dont need to do as much and you may actually scare them away. Your goal should be comfort at that point, not escalating on scared self conscious girl lol. So in this text convo, this girl knows Im alpha so I basically tried to make her comfortable with me by showing her Im nice, was brought up well, etc. Also, I calibrate to the girl too...9s in high heels at nightclubs with big muscley roid monkeys need to be thrown against walls and stared down alot of the time, not always ofcourse. This girl is a cute little sweetheart that rarely goes out and would simply get scared shitless if I ran that game on her.

Me: [1 month ago] Good meeting you leslie, get home safe - Alex

Her: It was nice meeting you too, Alex. Hope you had a good night

Me: [5 days ago] Alexs new number

Her: Chiu or Anglin?

Me: xxxxxx-lastname, met you at the maddy a few weeks back...how you been

Her: Oh hey! I've been well. How are you enjoying the end of student life? :-P

Me: The transition to the labour life was too abrupt :(

Her: Oh yeah? Where are you working now?

Me: Cutting grass for the school board, thank god its a public sector job, the waking up at 530 is sorta balanced by the relative leisure it allows me lol
Me: Whatve you been up to

Her: I have a work/study position on campus, so I'm doing that for the summer. Other than that, I'll sporadically go out with friends

Me: That sounds like fun, so whats your schedule liek? Too busy for an afternoon drink sometime this week?

Her: If by afternoon you mean after 430, then sure. The only day I can't make it is Tuesday.

Me: Hows wednesday at 7?

Her: Wednesday at 7 is good. Where should we meet up?

Me: I know a cool spot around bathurst and bloor

Her: Okay, see you on Wednesday. We'll text eachother when we we're in the area. Goodnight Alex!

Only downside I can see here is this kind of game can build LMR, but I disagree if I take the sex thing slower than I usually do. I may not get the lay tn, but give it another date or 2 and itll happen. My dating sticking point has been pushing for vaginal admission too intensely anyways.
The day 2 went great. Lots of
The day 2 went great. Lots of polarized tension and arousal, she was getting nervous and rapport seeking, shed look at me and wed have like 5-10 seconds of just eye gazing, then shed giggle, look away, and ask another rapport seeking question...PERFECT! Gawd I love how much Im improving, could not do that at all a month or 2 ago. Girls used to straight up say on day 2s "why are you staring at me?", caused Id try to hold tension and it just gave me rapist eyes.

really enjoyed myself too, sweet sweet girl, really smart, cool and down to earth.
Hahahaha thats happened to me
Hahahaha thats happened to me too falc. I remember almost a year ago at a bar i was talking to some chick and i was like "OK GOTTA SUCK HER INTO MY REALITY VIA LASER EYES " .... She just looked at me funny and was like "why r u staring at me?" ..... *facepalm* ... Failures are pretty funny , tho sometimes not in the moment when youre frustrated. Glad to hear youre improving tho. Props dude.
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ Haha! I had that months
^ Haha! I had that months back aswell.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt