Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Ghettoguru's picture
So yeah for the lols me and my buddy hopped on this cam website: Chatroulette.com
Get to cam with random people from all corners of the globe. Your chances of you seeing a hottie is low due to dudes overshadowing them with their dicks and whacking off.

Anyways I met this decent-looking Canadian chick the other week. I implement some of the stuff Manwhore and Brian talked about in Podcast #4. A good 1/4 of the convo was about her big boobs which im glad didn't make a big deal of. She's 28, i seem to be attracted to women of that age range (watch out manwhore ;P) But ya cool, she dismissed the fact that i'm 19.
We've been exchanging emails here and there. 1st email i sent was all based on some rapport building.
But honestly i don't know what i want to accomplish with her or don't know what i got myself into.

Me:
"Alright,
Once upon a time Tamara met this really cool dude, whose name she didn't know for like 30 mins. His name is Guru and they Hit it off great even though she didn't speak French. It was ok though, she's a badass dancer.
Guru learned Tamara has yet to travel the world. But it's ok, because these 2 are destined to wreck havoc in beautiful Venice, Italy one day. This fun adventure will entail many thing such as emptying all the shops in town, the hot one 1st: Victoria's Secret ;)
When the shopping is done and they get tired, they'll go on a romantic sail, on gondolas with some dude singing Usher all the way till dawn.
The End."

Her:
"hahaaha...
hey Guru..what's good?!
i enjoyed your email. made me smile!
what are you doin? huhh huhh?
i just got home. going to make something to eat.
i dont know what's up for tonight... it's friiiidizzle!
but, i do have to work tomorrow..so prob not going to go too hard.
time for a shower while usher sings to me...ever so sexy!
haha
peace!"

Me:
"Hi tamara im great! I hit up the club friday, making up for the lack of fun and exercise this week. You missed out!
So yeah what mischief have you been causing?"

Her:
"hey.
i havent been up to much actually.
got sick...
so havent felt great.
going out tonight tho...
it's beautiful and sunny and warm out.
loves it!
how are you feelin?"

Me:
"Going out on a sick day, very ballsy of you. Im exhausted from that beautiful warm sun. Gotten darker too im not kidding ;p"

Her:
"this chicks got big balls....uhh.
im jealous of your tannedness.
pass some ovah here????"

LOL dat mail^
Anyways im having a brain fart and don't know how to reply to this, pls give em something to work with!
Buddhagames's picture
Plenty to go around over here
Plenty to go around over here beb, bronze warrior to the rescue in just a sec. Shoot me your number, so I can text you when I'm outside with my horse in all my tanned armor. All you gotta do is put your hair down and climb on board. You DID realize talkin to me would be a magic fairty tail, right ; )?

Somethin like that... Might be a lil over the top, whatcha guys think? Sounds decent but, alass, I'm biased ; )

I'm thinkin right now you're kinda just in that GOGOGO stage and if she's flowin with the interaction, she'll give you the #... But then, once you get the numner, you're gonna want to slow it down, bring the humor more down to earth. Keep it playful, but take it out of htis fantasy world and text her awesome//funny stuffy from REAL LIFE.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
hahahaa wait, aren't you
hahahaa wait, aren't you black?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ghettoguru's picture
LOL yeah i'm black. But damn
LOL yeah i'm black. But damn even with that my skin tone changes in this summer heat. My face and arms are dark as hell compared to the rest of my body right now
Buddhagames's picture
Gotcha.
Gotcha.

Buddhagames's picture
Actually, yeah. Use that and
Actually, yeah. Use that and let me know how she responds. Don't change it unless manwhore comes on here and is all, "noooo" I'm pretty sure it's a good text to get her number

Ghettoguru's picture
Lol sent, will keep you all
Lol sent, will keep you all posted thanks!
Ghettoguru's picture
LOL sick reply Buddha. Just
LOL sick reply Buddha. Just sick.

Her:
"hahahha..
oh, you are so dreamy.
im feelin' a little weak today.
prob had too many dranks last night.
it was my friends birthday.
im currently making pasta salad.
it will be delicious.
i know you are jealousssssssssss heheh hahah hooe hooe

519*******
you scored the digits."
Buddhagames's picture
As a wise man once said: I
As a wise man once said to me:

I believe we call that clockwork : )

Nice work.

Buddhagames's picture
Also- make sure to NOT stay
Also- make sure to NOT stay in that fantasy world. Keep your texts awesome (you did a solid job of that) but make it real... She needs to know you have a real dick, in addition to the fantasy one you've already shown her.