Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Wanna bang this american chick who's staying here for 6 weeks. Met her at the club last friday, she didn't respond to my earlier two texts so i sent her something else today and she started responding:

Me: I miss u and want 2 see u, but this dumb security guard won't let me into the zoo. Do u think u can escape?
Her: I think u have the wrong number
Me: Nope, it's pretty hard to forget the way u dissed England non stop at [club] on Friday, "america's better!" blah blah
Her: Haha sorry who is this?
Me: Andre, the black dude. I remember wanting to throw a drink at that kardashian guy in the VIP section, that would've been perfect for their reality show. Lol
Her: Haha...What zoo are you talking about though I was never at a zoo??
Me: Lol that was a joke, very cheesy i admit. How clearly do u remember me or am I still some sort of magical drunk haze?
Her: Do u were glasses??
Me: Yep! They're prescribed and not for fashion but i still call myself a black hipster

hour later after no reply

Me: Eh, what else u done for fun here? Partyin with the crazy 'soccer' hooligans is always a favourite pastime in the UK ;)

Thoughts? Still no reply, so tomorrow if there's nothing maybe ill rekindle the flame by texting her: "Hey, I'm about to burn an American dollar [or flag? which do u think sounds better]. Any last words?" (no offense to u americunts, you're beautiful lol)
I'll play around with that
I'll play around with that "who is this" text. I'll be like.. Jon. White guy. Sexy as fuck. Huge dong

Or some variation, huge muscules. Outgoing, ripped. Sensitive artist type with a great dong

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
Yeah, i'll keep that in mind
Yeah, i'll keep that in mind for future reference - i just wanted to keep it simple by telling her who i was then added the little joke about the kardashians which actually happened in the club.

Do you think the, "Hey, i'm about to burn an American dollar. Any last words? ;)" text is alright?
Is that from the database.
Is that from the database. I've never sent it I don't know. I'd make it a bit better tho for sure

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
Nope, made it up myself How
Nope, made it up myself

How about, "Hey, about to burn an American dollar out of boredom ;) Come and stop me, if not, any last words?"

Opinions, or should i just plow with something else? Usually when i start 'plowing' its very rare that i get a response back cause the shit i text after a while just sounds weird.

To give some context, i live in the UK and the majority of our conversation was her relentlessly dissing UK clubgoers compared to the americans - that's why i'm playing on the 'american dollar' thing so much, just so you understand it's not too random.