Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
So I tried some texts from the database on a girl i met at night in the street. She seemed pretty receptive. Even invited me to go in a taxi with her and her friends to go eat with them, but I decline.

She doesn't respond to the texts. She kept sayin she was old that night and I made fun of her for that. So she to told me to delete her number because she didn't like the messages I sent her.

Why do you guys think this happened?
More details dude. The text
More details dude. The text database is simply a consolidation of a shit ton of different mass texts. It doesn't replace proper text game.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Aliens are coming to abduct
Aliens are coming to abduct all the sexy ass people! You will be safe. I'm just texting to say goodbye.

that was the first text I sent. No response.

I can't really remember what I sent next, but I'm sure it was probably stupid. Then I called and left a voicemail.
i just remembered the second
i just remembered the second message i sent her.

f I told you you had a hot body would you hold it against me?
bump?
bump?
Year 2012. We're supposed to
Year 2012. We're supposed to be WAY ahead of routines and canned material. The text database provides real-life examples of the core concepts exposed in our community but, as Manwhore said, it doesn't replace proper text game.
Ya I wouldn't send a girl I
Ya I wouldn't send a girl I just met that "hold it against me" text unless it fit in with our vibe.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

So I realized this earlier
So I realized this earlier today. I really need to just be more congruent and self amusing.
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ this You can't meet a girl,
^ this

You can't meet a girl, hardly manage to get her number (because she got a weird vibe / felt weirded out) and then text her something really sexual. The messages in the database are just like a guideline, you should try not to use them unless needed.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Ghettoguru's picture
From my few times of using
From my few times of using the lines from the database, i found better for me to have the fall under some valid context or situation/circumstance. For the girls whom i haven't talked to for weeks, i sent them "who's this?"
the responses varied,
One replied reminding me who she was, what we did blah blah blah.
some other chick got butthurt and said "what the f***??"