Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Weirdest shit happens sometimes ;) kinda creepy...

4 replies [Last post]
Girl: Why r u nervous?
Me - 3 mins later: Why dont I know who this is?
Girl - 3 mins later: Youu do.
Me: Who then?
Girl - 1 min later: Remember when you were @ the mall nd I was with two girls, then I said "hi" to you, then you like came up to me really close to me and said; "why r u ner
Girl: vous?" And this Elena.
Me - 1 min later: Sounds like me :) howed you get my numba?
Girl - 2 mins later: Got it from my friend Paisley whitch got from youu, youu almost tried to eat her icee cream. Nd you asked her to kickk it with youu.
Me - 2 mins later: Yeah sounds like me again. Yeah we should all kick it some time for sure :) im suprised you guys remenber me
Girl - 2 mins later: Hahaha. . . do youu remember me tho? Well. . . how could I not remember when some guy that I don't know randomly asked why I was nervouse.
Me - 2 mins later: Yeah I do :) and I probably wouldnt have remembered. Why? Were you nervous? ;)
Girl - 4 mins later: Noo waaay? Why wouldn't youu remember? Nd ohhh myy heckk I wasn't nervous. Why do youu thinkk ii was? Lmao. :))
Me - 1 min later: Because the only way id remember is if someone said that, would be if they were right ;)
Girl: Your confusinn' . . . :-)
Me - 9 mins later: Haha well im goin to bed now. night :)
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lol. Whats with all your
Lol. Whats with all your smileys though. If your going to close her then establish man to woman conversation. Be playful and make the date an adventure when you describe it (feel free to exaggerate)

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

because I'm not trying to
because I'm not trying to close her. I'm not sure who it is even really. Might get on her friend but if this chicks who i think it is shes fucking gross (and also very nervous). Just thought it was funny that some girl I literally said 3 words to MONTHS ago tracked down my number and ghost texted me at 1230am.
Ahhhhahahah yeah that is
Ahhhhahahah yeah that is weird. You should've told us the back story first. But yeah if your not interested in doing her why are you textin her like that? So many damn smileys and coy texts.

Edit: warning!! If she got your number from a friend of hers who you do want to pork then be verrryy careful with the "we should ALL hang out" texts. When she got your number they probably talke about you and the hot one probably knows the ugly weird one is interested so will give her a chance. That's what happened to me and it took a long time of molesting the hot one before she gave in because she knew her friend liked me.
hahaha yeah
I'm texting her like that because I talk to literally everyone like that. I'm just a flirty guy I guess haha. Sometimes I even talk to dudes like that. I know its fucking weird but it makes my game more solid since I'm just gamey all the fucking time. Also you're prlly right, or I could just be a dick and get with all of them.

On second thought... yes I will get with all of them.