Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Honestly, I just thought this video was hilarious. The whole thing basically made me laugh. Especially the part about the limo and "not being a bar you wanna fuck with"

lol I actually have no clue why that girl stuck around and asked me to dance with her... I was literally just saying drunkin nonsense (kinda what I always do- minus the drunk part sometimes)

Anyway- Enjoy

http://youtu.be/0WXDrz4yMHs

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

jwest (not verified)
Except for your obvious
Except for your obvious drunkenness, the shitty image and the fact that basically nothing goes on at all.......

It's a good video so well done

Now excuse me as I will meditate.
Buddhagames's picture
Lol wanted to just show the
Lol wanted to just show the part where I was screaming at her.

But appreciate the feedback.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

jwest (not verified)
Wow...just meditated I feel
Wow...just meditated I feel really awake after it although it's 1:20am over here now.

I think the screaming was funny...I don't like the verbal abuse so much, especially
from a guy who complains about my use of profanity haha! Gets the attention (RAS)
though.

Cool stuff anyways it adds an action vibe to the forum.
Did you have any success that night, i.e. kissing or sexing?
Buddhagames's picture
haha nah, I was having a
haha nah, I was having a blast though. I was actually a little frusterated cause I got too caught up in having fun and didn't think about closing. Sometimes that's an issue for me : /

jwest (not verified)
Out of curiosity, how drunk
Out of curiosity, how drunk were you? I quit drinking...at least I don't drink much when out so I can access my memories more easily the next day/week
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, idk man. Drunk.
lmao, idk man.

Drunk.