Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
No pull. 3 numbers.

Little bit upset. I don't think I pushed as hard as I could push. That's what makes me mad.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

THE PICKUP RAGE
THE PICKUP RAGE
Buddhagames's picture
haha yeahhhh I def. felt it :
haha yeahhhh I def. felt it : )

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Been there..remind myself to
Been there..remind myself to stay positive
Buddhagames's picture
I have one of the FUNNIEST
I have one of the FUNNIEST videos I've ever taken.

"Hey, HEY, YOU.... SAY HELLO TO THE FUCKING CAMERA"

her: "hello"

Me: "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DIDN'T ASK YOU FOR YOUR REDICULOUS REJECTION. ASK FOR ANOTHER DUDE TO COME HERE AND HE CAN....... hahahhaha come here babe, you're cute... what's your name?"

Her: name...

Me: "Even though I just told you to shut the fuck up and you're a fucking cunt...."

Her: I'm still smiling

Me: She's still smiling... you wanna know the reason your smiling..?

Me: CAUSE ITS MEEEEEEE BITCH!

Her: hahahahahaha

omg I may have to post this video it's actually absurd. I got scared just watching it cause I was going so hard on this girl but she literally just LOVED me lol... this was redic.

Buddhagames's picture
Ooo- that IS sexy. I was so
Ooo- that IS sexy.

I was so drunk last night. The video is really funny- mostly because I'm making an ass out of myself.

Me: "There's a little limo action over there... Just gettin that in so you know this isn't a bar to fuck with"

LMFAO.