Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
And I read Brad's frontpage article and then I read one of the articles he linked to in it and I found this GREAT checklist of shit to moniter while working on in-person game.

For me, this list was amazing because it totally nailed down, what I think I've slowly been getting closer and closer to grasping at the past month or so:

1. Eye contact
2. Vocal tonality (as well as pacing of your voice)
3. Proximity between the two of you (includes positioning)
4. Projection of your voice
5. Physicality
6. Verbal escalation (moving the conversation in a sexual direction)
(http://www.bradbranson.com/the-six-modalities-of-directness-how-to-calib...)

Theres a TON there. So I mean it may not be realistic to work on all of it at once. But that being said, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. For example, my projection is pretty fucking solid but other than that I would say every single item on that list, while not a disaster, is certainly in need of a respirator. So I'm just gonna focus on eye contact, proximity and verbal escalation tonight. Then tomorrow night I'll work on the other 3. Write up some reports and go from there

Thought it would be a good thing to share cause I know a lot of you are taking action and if this is something that is going to help me, it probably will help other people on here as well.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
And I think we all sorta have
And I think we all sorta have a natural understanding of when we're doing this stuff correctly, it's more just a matter of us not paying attention a lot of the time.

But when we actually have some stuff that we are being mindful of, at least for me, this stuff always tends to go better.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I've been focusing on eye
I've been focusing on eye contact lately.
Yeah man. I just started
Yeah man. I just started perfecting the basics.. Again after not thinking about them for a whole and shit is potent. Just focusing on tonality and projection makes you the loudest most dominate one there and gets you out of your head. Not completely but it's better to be worried about your voice than what she thinks or something gay.

One of my favourite things I've done to practice to tonality is when the Convo drifts off and her eyes wander or she turns her body or pulls out her phone just YELL out her name like you would a dog who just shit in your house. Guaranteed 100%of her attention will snap back to your and speaking of dogs she'll have giant eyes of attraction. Then pause... Hold eye contact... And figure it out from there. Sometimes I say "nothing" and pull her in. Other times I pretend to get angry in a joking manner. "what the fuck? Looking at your phone in a club" or pull her in real slowly and kiss close

It's now my favourite move to do
Buddhagames's picture
Dude, ice. LOVE that barking
Dude, ice. LOVE that barking her name shit. Haven't tried that, but I know exactly what you mean. Like as soon as you see that "wandering eyes" shit... just pull that out and then I love the silence... I've been working a lot with just HOLDING silence. Fucking potent.

Dude that's so money. YELL name, shut up, hold eye contact, let silence fill that space, pull her in... damn homy that's good shit right there.

The thing about the basics is that they can be as basic or as advanced as you want. I have a decent amount of inner game dialed in, that's why recently I've been really trying to focus on the outter game stuff and this list just nailed it for me.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Agree with buddha above. At
Agree with buddha above. At first I thougt buddha wrote ice's text. Yiu two write the same way.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I did a street approach on a
I did a street approach on a chick like that...she seemed like party animal, drug addicted, ADD drama queen but I would snap my fingers to get her attention. It was hilarious, she was acting like a dog. Definitely a wtf moment when I realized she was responsive to it.
Buddhagames's picture
LOL I took this to the
LOL

I took this to the extreme last night. Was just BERADING this one girl. I was so god damn drunk.

She loved it.

This forum is about follow up
This forum is about follow up game, its not a personal journal
Buddhagames's picture
Word, thanks for the feedback
Word, thanks for the feedback man.

If manwhore doesn't think that posts like these add value to the forum, I'll def. stop posting them, no biggy.

But I think they do add value and I think a lot of other dudes on here get value from reading stuff like this. So I'ma keep doing it. But like I said, I could be totally wrong and just abusing the forum, in which case I have no issue stopping.

I don't mind these posts.
I don't mind these posts.
i enjoy it
i enjoy it